Unsupported Horizons : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShanker

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons
Mod & Version: Horizons 1.0.9
Pastebin:
What's the bug: Not sure if this belongs here, so I apolagize if it does not. I play on a single player world that I open to Lan where my wife and roommate join me. have played for a while with no issues or lag (have 10g allocated to it, and run a good computer ). Recently we built a 50x50ish area with many mods of asthetic blocks. In this area, and only this area, we find really bad lag that causes the game to give 2-5 second freezes when you place blocks, or destroy them. We have tried replacing every type of block inside, and took out the AE storage, and still no fix.
Can it be repeated: I have not tried to repeat this other then having the problem on my single player map.
Known Fixes:

Edit: Something about the lag, it seems to be focused into a 12x30 area, and when you set a block it sets an additional 1-3 more connected. As well, when you break a block when its done being frozen you break through 2-3 more blocks as though you held the button down.

Last edited:

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Horizons 1.0.9
Pastebin:
What's the bug: Not sure if this belongs here, so I apolagize if it does not. I play on a single player world that I open to Lan where my wife and roommate join me. have played for a while with no issues or lag (have 10g allocated to it, and run a good computer ). Recently we built a 50x50ish area with many mods of asthetic blocks. In this area, and only this area, we find really bad lag that causes the game to give 2-5 second freezes when you place blocks, or destroy them. We have tried replacing every type of block inside, and took out the AE storage, and still no fix.
Can it be repeated: I have not tried to repeat this other then having the problem on my single player map.
Known Fixes:

Edit: Something about the lag, it seems to be focused into a 12x30 area, and when you set a block it sets an additional 1-3 more connected. As well, when you break a block when its done being frozen you break through 2-3 more blocks as though you held the button down.

This is almost certainly the artiface basalt pavers bug, remove any basalt pavers you have placed and see if it clears up the lag, this has happened to a few people already

Anakumulos

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Horizons v1.0.9 For Minecraft v1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug?: Use of Artifice glass decreases FPS, Possibly because of attempts to search for other glass blocks to combine with. Use of said glass decreased my FTB FPS to somewhere around 2-5.
Can it be repeated?: Yes
Known Fix: Remove all Artifice Glass

hek100

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Modpack v1.0.9 // Minecraft v1.6.4 // Launcher v1.3.3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/z5ZbinZ1
Whats the bug? If you are in creative mode, and scroll down the item tab of the Mod "RotaryCraft" Minecraft shut down directly, without a console or crash sreen.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: -

Joshua Richmond

Jul 29, 2019
So every time I go too run this modpack I get this message. I am on a 64bit operating system so I don't know what to do.
The message is "error extracting natives unxpected end of ZLIB input stream"

Mongoosem

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Horizons v1.0.9 For Minecraft v1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: Times out when I request to paste. Can only grab a small portion that loops non stop;
2014-01-16 08:14:42 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] @ Post render
2014-01-16 08:14:42 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] 1283: Stack overflow
2014-01-16 08:14:42 [SEVERE] [Minecraft-Client] ########## GL ERROR ##########
Whats the bug? NEI has gone full retard, not working and when try to use cause massive error's often causing a crash.
Can it be repeated? Doesn't stop T_T

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello just wanted to point this out.

Mod & Version: Thaumcraft - Horizons v1.0.10
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? The Thaumonomicon states that the Thaumaturge's backpack is supposed to be able to repair items in its inventory if the backpack has the repair enchantment on it, but it doesn't seem to be working as not a single item in the backpack has repaired at all. The book mentions it repairs them at a slower rate but I've had the backpack for ages now and not a single item has been repaired a single bit.
Can it be repeated? I suppose so
Known Fix: None that I know of.

Egeis

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Er75gTfa
Whats the bug?
While using the rotarycraft handbook, accessing page 13 causes a client error and crash. Pastebin above. Additionally, on a possibly related issue entering "Pipe" into NEI causes part of the NEI user interface, including the text entry, to disappear.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Temporary Fix: This is to the NEI issue, use backspace to remove characters and NEI will return to normal.

--One of the rotary craft pipes may be the culprit.

Egeis

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: Non-Crash Issue(s)
Whats the bug?
The magnetostatic engine attached directly to the grinder, set to the minimum power requirements of the grinder, and supplied with a small amount for RF to start the machine will continue to operate with ZERO energy draw from the RF source.
Can it be repeated? Yes, tested with another player.

Alternating Current Engines supplied with a fully magnetized shaft and alternating redstone signal, (timer set to 500ms or .5 seconds) will operate normally for a short time then suddenly only produce half the amount 23.3rf to ~10rf. Removing the shaft core and stopping the redstone signal does not stop the power generation.

Can it be repeated? Unknown, no other players on my server use this engine yet, Hydo is more popular since lubricant can be made for free with the above "bug."

LadyDoriana

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.9
http://pastebin.com/txP3AuRE

Whats the bug?
Placing Adjustable chest(Better chest) block next to marble/basalt pawer(Artifice) - cause whole minecraft crash. No possibility to get in game again (work on server as well - bug report from friend who visited my broken chunk - http://pastebin.com/pCNiGqa1 )

Can it be repeated?
No problem, as many time you wish - always in new world.

Known Fix:
Hope so :)

Reactions: Croaganey

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/UVRXfQBq
Whats the bug? If you use Random Things block mover item on a BetterStorage reinforced chest it crashes the game. The chest is also lost in the process.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None that I know of.

Vaporlock

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: 1.0.11
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash just minor bug
Whats the bug? All Metallurgy (v3.3.1.12) blocks and items show up as (x name) as shown here
YnjXbOe.png

Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Reverting back to v3.3.1

sindre1106

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Dirwolf 20 Pack 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion or Buildcraft
Whats the bug? Buildcraft gates doesn't want to interact with Thermal Expansion's Energy Cells, but will with the machines
Can it be repeated? It's constant
Known Fix: N/A

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/Er75gTfa
Whats the bug?
While using the rotarycraft handbook, accessing page 13 causes a client error and crash. Pastebin above. Additionally, on a possibly related issue entering "Pipe" into NEI causes part of the NEI user interface, including the text entry, to disappear.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Temporary Fix: This is to the NEI issue, use backspace to remove characters and NEI will return to normal.

--One of the rotary craft pipes may be the culprit.
This is not a NEI or rotarycraft issue, its a problem with randomthings mod, the author of that decided to create his own redstone block and delete the venilla one, which unfortunalty causes the issues you mentioned (page 13 renders a redstone block, and the pipes have the same issue). to fix this simply edit randomthings.cfg and change ColoredRedstoneBlocks to false, you might also want to change MoreCraftingtables to false as well, as that breaks xact's crafting table modifications, and causes the client to crash when breaking crafting tables.

Reactions: Pyure

kuchiha

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons 1.0.10 server
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft v13
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash log
Whats the bug?
Every time the server is restarted, all players got a RotaryCraft handbook in their inventory.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug?
Every time the server is restarted, all players got a RotaryCraft handbook in their inventory.

Thats not a bug. There is an option in the rotartycraft config to turn that on/off.

1Blade24

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: not available
What's the bug? Not sure if this is a server only or both but it seems like if you have nuclear waste in your inventory you will get kicked from the server and you can't get back on unless you can get rid of it. Not sure if its the item or the effect it gives you.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No clue, thats why i'm here to see if it is fixed in a version to come.

MUSE_iC

Jul 29, 2019
What's the bug? Thaumcraft Golems with the harvest animation core do not work with magic essence crops from magic crops. Im sure this is probably just a mod issue that you guys cant personally fix or maybe its intended to be that way but thought I should point it out just in case.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No clue

Last edited:

InvaderAZ

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Horizons (v1.0.11)
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics v1.2.1

What's the bug? You cannot craft the Microscope. It calls for a 'stone stick' which is created by placing 2 cobble stone vertically in a crafting grid. This is the same way you craft the Tinker's Construct stone tool rod, which does not work in the recipe.

Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: I'm guessing it can be fixed with an entry or two to the ore dictionary?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Dirwolf 20 Pack 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion or Buildcraft
Whats the bug? Buildcraft gates doesn't want to interact with Thermal Expansion's Energy Cells, but will with the machines
Can it be repeated? It's constant
Known Fix: N/A

Known issue.

This is not a NEI or rotarycraft issue, its a problem with randomthings mod, the author of that decided to create his own redstone block and delete the venilla one, which unfortunalty causes the issues you mentioned (page 13 renders a redstone block, and the pipes have the same issue). to fix this simply edit randomthings.cfg and change ColoredRedstoneBlocks to false, you might also want to change MoreCraftingtables to false as well, as that breaks xact's crafting table modifications, and causes the client to crash when breaking crafting tables.

This is fixed in the recent updates.

Whats the bug?
Thats not a bug. There is an option in the rotartycraft config to turn that on/off.

Fixed.

What's the bug? Not sure if this is a server only or both but it seems like if you have nuclear waste in your inventory you will get kicked from the server and you can't get back on unless you can get rid of it. Not sure if its the item or the effect it gives you.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No clue, thats why i'm here to see if it is fixed in a version to come.

Hrm...

What's the bug? Thaumcraft Golems with the harvest animation core do not work with magic essence crops from magic crops. Im sure this is probably just a mod issue that you guys cant personally fix or maybe its intended to be that way but thought I should point it out just in case.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: No clue

Magical crops is getting a partial rewrite atm.

Mod Pack: Horizons (v1.0.11)
Mod & Version: Advanced Genetics v1.2.1

What's the bug? You cannot craft the Microscope. It calls for a 'stone stick' which is created by placing 2 cobble stone vertically in a crafting grid. This is the same way you craft the Tinker's Construct stone tool rod, which does not work in the recipe.

Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: I'm guessing it can be fixed with an entry or two to the ore dictionary?

I can fix this next update.

Reactions: Pyure and MUSE_iC
Status
Not open for further replies.