Unsupported Magic Farm : 1.6.4 Bug Reports {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoDarius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: pastebin.com/GBndH1bR, pastebin.com/zEUyyZeM, pastebin.com/DmQyepc1

Crash during initial loadup since 25/12, currently repeatable
in going back over the only major thing to have changed at the time this crash on loadup started, i discovered that the issue is more likely to have to do with trend micro 2014 (2013 version had no issues) not likeing some part of the code and or accessing the files that ftb uses to agressively check for things, i added the ftb folder to the virus checkers exception list and the issue dissapeared. i will be sending a ticket into trend micro not sure what else i can do otherwise, i do not like having to exclude folders from normal AV operation.in adition it appears to be affecting the loadup of all ftb modpacks i have tried so far (1.6.4 modpacks)

DudemanGT

Jul 29, 2019
I know its its not supported, but if you could look over the code to see if there is anything we can do to get it working, that would be awsome...

Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.0.7 - Unfixable
Mod & Version: OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C8
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HeHiLhs7
Whats the bug: Optifine Crashes client, sent back to home Launcher
Can it be repeated: Yes. Tried with several different versions of Optifine
Known Fix: NONE

Edit- Ran through the report myself, looks like TConstruct is built to shut down the client when it detects Optifine Installed. Don't know when that started, but rather agrivating...

Thanks for the Time!

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I know its its not supported, but if you could look over the code to see if there is anything we can do to get it working, that would be awsome...

Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.0.7 - Unfixable
Mod & Version: OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_U_C8
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/HeHiLhs7
Whats the bug: Optifine Crashes client, sent back to home Launcher
Can it be repeated: Yes. Tried with several different versions of Optifine
Known Fix: NONE

Edit- Ran through the report myself, looks like TConstruct is built to shut down the client when it detects Optifine Installed. Don't know when that started, but rather agrivating...

Thanks for the Time!

Thats not TiC shutting down BECAUSE there is optifine in it. Thats TiC saying because optifine is in it they won't trouble shoot the bug report because optifine causes many different crashes/bugs.

It crashed and TiCon is saying don't report the bug to them not that they are crashing on detecting Optifine. There are several mods that have warning labels like that if the mod crashes and it detects a mod with a known issue in the folder.

flubbo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 1.1.0
Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.4
Pastebin link to crash log: none
Whats the bug: MFR uses vanilla recipes
Can it be repeated: yes. Redownloaded the Modpack
Known Fix: change in config

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: MFR 2.7.4
Whats the bug: MFR uses vanilla recipes
Can it be repeated: yes. Redownloaded the Modpack
Known Fix: change in config

Huh. I must have overwritten the config somehow. I'll fix it before I release to recommended. Thanks for letting me know.

DudemanGT

Jul 29, 2019
Thats not TiC shutting down BECAUSE there is optifine in it. Thats TiC saying because optifine is in it they won't trouble shoot the bug report because optifine causes many different crashes/bugs.

It crashed and TiCon is saying don't report the bug to them not that they are crashing on detecting Optifine. There are several mods that have warning labels like that if the mod crashes and it detects a mod with a known issue in the folder.

So anything i can do for it? I'm not completely set on using Optifine, I know it will run without it, and i wont get butt-hurt if i can't. IF we can get it to work, however, that would be awesome, and i would, like, become, like, your biggest, like, fan.... like :D

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Mod & Version: BoP
Whats the bug: Peridot, Tanzanite, and Sapphires have become Pixie Dust and Mud Bricks
Can it be repeated: Only when updating a world to 1.1.0
Known Fix: Not fixable, BoP changed some metadata values. Will use NEI to cheat back the items.
P.S.: Thanks Jade.

Last edited:

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So anything i can do for it? I'm not completely set on using Optifine, I know it will run without it, and i wont get butt-hurt if i can't. IF we can get it to work, however, that would be awesome, and i would, like, become, like, your biggest, like, fan.... like :D

Look on FTB Reddit. I think people there have found a way to make it work.

Its really not needed though *shrug* .[DOUBLEPOST=1388178601][/DOUBLEPOST]
Whats the bug: Peridot, Tanzanite, and Sapphires have become Pixie Dust and Mud Bricks
Known Fix:

... what? That doesn't even make sense. Will investigate. For that matter where is pixie dust coming from?

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
... what? That doesn't even make sense. Will investigate. For that matter where is pixie dust coming from?
Biomes O'Plenty.

When I first updated to 1.1.0, I forgot to swap out Zan's for Opis and to disable Infernal Mobs, but that makes no difference.

I get this screen on loading my world:
ftb_mf2_mismatch_001.png
I can't find "the log file".

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Known Fix:

Checked into this. Its not the ID's BoP moved some meta values around.... something we can't change.

DudemanGT

Jul 29, 2019
Look on FTB Reddit. I think people there have found a way to make it work.

Its really not needed though *shrug* .

It kinda helps with my machine. Not running top-of-the-line, and i get a bit of stuttering at night when theres a lot of spawning or chunk drawing.

Thanks Jaded!

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
It kinda helps with my machine. Not running top-of-the-line, and i get a bit of stuttering at night when theres a lot of spawning or chunk drawing.

Thanks Jaded!

Go into the Special Mobs config. You can adjust all spawn rates for mobs. Make them lower and see if that helps with the lag from mob spawns.

penguin055

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a very strange bug I found while playing on a server. First, it disconnected with the "Minecraft has run out of memory" thing. After reconnecting to the server, nearly every single block was pure white, except a few blocks from mods and blocks with different models (signs, chests, etc.). Here's a screenshot:2013-12-23_17.33.57.png
After disconnecting and reconnecting a few times, I fixed the bug by quitting MC from the title screen.

TwoDarius

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 1.1.0 solved, ty thaile4ever
Mod & Version:Thaumcraft 4.0.5b
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Blackhole zone around thaumcraft node(some kinda super node with most if not all energy types) blocks and items placed in or near the crater get picked up and eaten, so do players who walk into the near area
Can it be repeated?yes
Known Fix:not sure if this was intended?
2013-12-29_13.02.02mk 2.png 2013-12-29_13.01.19.png
because of the random nature of node spawns not sure if the following info can help out.
Seed:1916923916391015260
Coords: x:52, Z:-205, Z65,

Last edited:

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bug.

From the wiki:
Hungry Nodes are the most dangerous of all: they absorb blocks and entities (player included!) that are within their area of effect, which effectively destroys/kill them. (Don't count on finding the contents of your inventory again if you happen to be sucked into one!) They also absorb the Aspects of whatever they devour.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Magic Farm 2 -- Cannot duplicate
Mod & Version: 1.0.7
Pastebin link to crash log: None
Whats the bug? If I eat one piece of vanilla Minecraft bread, a second piece of bread will disappear and my hunger bar will increment up as if I ate it, with no eating animation or sound accompanying it.
Can it be repeated? Dont know, it happens intermittently
Known Fix: Unknown

Are you a macintosh user?

This has been happening to me in minecraft on a mac. Previously, I thought, and had been told, that it was a sticky key issue related to the out-of-date LWJGL used on the macs in the past. However, it still happens to me in 164.

In particular, it is NOT specific to this modpack. It seems to be a mac / lwjgl issue somewhere.

Sageoffire

Jul 29, 2019
^
its not mac only, every now and again i end up eating multiple things at once as well, on windows 7. Im fairly certain its happened to me before with previous modpacks also, not just Magic Farm.

flubbo

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure if it's a bug or intended
Mod & Version: Special Mobs 2.6
Whats the bug: Special Mobs seem to ignore magnum torches from extra utilities
Can it be repeated: yes. Tried it in two nigths
Known Fix: none

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
To add on to flubbo report. It looks like only the jockey mobs from specialMobs and InfernalMobs ignore magnum torches.
7PFr82Ks.png

Status
Not open for further replies.