Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez

Jul 29, 2019
ModPack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod and Version: Extra Utilities ver. 1.0.1
Pastebin Link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/R6UNWz7Y

What's the bug? When the peaceful table spawns and entity, the game crashes.
Can it be repeated: Happens every time an entity is spawned.

Known Fix: Nope.

Thank you.

Malrama

Jul 29, 2019
Mod and Version: 1.0.0 (Mod unkown)
Pastebin Link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/RdLu2qdH

What's the bug? When I try to launch the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack, it crashes and wont start. See the log on pastebin

Thank you.

Aznpro12345

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: OpenPeripheral-0.2.1-preview8
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/WBkVAdFT
Whats the bug? Everytime i click Launched the game starts up. Once it gets in the middle of loading the mods it crashes. I checked the crash report and it says that the Open Peripheral mod is errored.. I have no idea why
Known Fix: I don't know..

Mirality

Jul 29, 2019
Mod&Version: Don't know
Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/hntuyVXr
Bug: Game seems to lock up at certain intervals, the console shows
  1. 2013-12-10 21:48:24 [WARNING] [Minecraft-Server] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

Happens about 3 times/ minute

Can it be repeated: Happened every world i've loaded and even redownloaded pack but same occurs.
I have this issue too. The problem is that it's running out of memory and hitting the swap file. I have the Java memory limit set to 3 GB but sometimes I have a lot of memory in use by other processes too and I don't have that much physical memory free.

Also I noticed that with a world loaded and simply sitting paused at the ESC menu the java process was growing by 10-20 MB/sec. This seems like a memory leak to me, although it wasn't yet at the 3 GB limit so possibly it was just being too lazy to GC.

LimeZest

Jul 29, 2019
I have this issue too. The problem is that it's running out of memory and hitting the swap file. I have the Java memory limit set to 3 GB but sometimes I have a lot of memory in use by other processes too and I don't have that much physical memory free.

Also I noticed that with a world loaded and simply sitting paused at the ESC menu the java process was growing by 10-20 MB/sec. This seems like a memory leak to me, although it wasn't yet at the 3 GB limit so possibly it was just being too lazy to GC.

Hi Mirality

I think its memory leak too, I get this Memory connection overburdened log in the console. Anybody any idea how to fix it?

bwansy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Bibliocraft and Twilight Forest
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/s0GsKCxZ
Whats the bug? Game crashes when you put the knightly armour onto a Bibliocraft armour stand.
Can it be repeated? Yes every time
Known Fix: None

AndyLun

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack : Direwolf20 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version : Launcher, maybe ? (stack trace told me)
Pastebin link to crash log : http://pastebin.com/pT65caYw
Whats the bug : When launching game, it just disappear (crashed, and closed the window about 0.5 sec later).
Can it be repeated : Yes.
Known Fix : No.

** As a java programmer myself, AFAIK NullPointerExceptions only occur with faulty code, nothing else, right ?
But, why did I get this error while no one else does ? hmm...

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack : Direwolf20 1.0.0 for Minecraft 1.6.4
Mod & Version: Industrialcraft 2, NEI
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
Whats the bug? Recipe for Generator shows additional incorrect recipe. In NEI is shows that you can craft the Generator just using a RE-Battery but it doesn't work. I know it shouldn't either.
Can it be repeated? I have redownloaded the pack and it still shows there.
Known Fix: None.

mctrader

Jul 29, 2019
Mod and Version: Extra Utilities ver. 1.0.1
Pastebin Link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/R6UNWz7Y

What's the bug? When the peaceful table spawns and entity, the game crashes.
Can it be repeated: Happens every time an entity is spawned.

Thank you.

Known Workaround: Disable morph (using the launcher).

TheGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried downloading the pack but it reaches 3/4 and then fails. I've tried downloading other packs (Unleashed)
and the download fine.

Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod & Version: The whole mod pack
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MewU95is
Whats the bug? The pack doesnt download
Can it be repeated? yes, every time
Known Fix: None that I know of

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: IC2, Nuclear Controls
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? The nuclear reactor puts out EU but the screens from Nuclear control display mB/t. Can find any option in both the config from IC2 and Nuclear Controls to turn it on or off.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix:

Kierang98

Jul 29, 2019
bug: every time i try to load up a new world it says minecraft ran out of memory yet i can run horizons fine

Vrork

Jul 29, 2019
2 bugs in one post:
-----------
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (plus Mettalurgy, Agriculture, Treecapitator, ando some others that are in Horizon modpack)
Mod & Version: IC2, Mettalurgy (the ones that i tested) and i think Thermal Expansion too (cant renember if the machines have sound or not)
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? No machine sounds, but all vanilla (and mobs from mods, at least are normal)
Can it be repeated? Yes, singleplayer (where i tested/play)
Known Fix:
-----------
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 (plus Mettalurgy, Agriculture, Treecapitator, ando some others that are in Horizon modpack)
Mod & Version: Forestry,Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft
Whats the bug? Forestry and buildcraft engines does not connect to Thermal expansion machines.
Known Fix:

RestrictedDruid

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4
Mod: Tinker's Construct 1.6X_1.5.1

Whats the bug? When creating slime tools blue slime has a durability of 1200 and green slime has 500. They are reversed. Green slime is usually better. All my research online confirms this.

Can it be repeated? Checked in a couple creative worlds, durability is the same.

ttech

Jul 29, 2019
2 bugs in one post:
Mod & Version: Forestry,Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft
Whats the bug? Forestry and buildcraft engines does not connect to Thermal expansion machines.
Known Fix:

For this one I believe that this is not a bug. Thermal Expansion now has their own Power System called Redstone Flux(RF). I do not think engines work on them anymore.

Soul

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Forestry and buildcraft engines don't connect to Thermal expansion machines.
Known Fix: Thermal Expansion uses it's own power system called rf these days, Try using one of their own power generators.
(Energy Conduits can still output buildcraft power, they auto-convert).

---

Mod & Version: Ars Magica 2 - 1.0.2b
Whats the bug? Similar to the Horizon pack. When trying to craft Witchwood stairs it yields oak wood stairs.

---

Mod & Version: ProjectRed - 4.1.0.13.
Whats the bug?: Kinda nitpicking here seeing it's a trivial bug. When auto-mining with quarry for example, the gems from ProjectRed drop xp. Non of the other ores seem to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.