Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
When your flying around in the nether fully powered up in quantum gear and wailing on some ghast for hell of it and then you lag T.T Most frustrating thing ever.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
When your flying around in the nether fully powered up in quantum gear and wailing on some ghast for hell of it and then you lag T.T Most frustrating thing ever.
Its like ghasts have their own, personal lag fields around them to prevent direct assault. Not that it works. With Morph, as a Blaze, you can annihilate ghasts even with their lag field.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
They are also a serious new threat to my Vanilla Hardcore world.
About time they give minecraft a kick in the ass and make it really hardcore! Nerfing soon might not require mods! Mwahahaahhahahahah!!!

Youtube gave me the same email twice. Once from youtube, again from google+. That's annoying.

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
Its like ghasts have their own, personal lag fields around them to prevent direct assault. Not that it works. With Morph, as a Blaze, you can annihilate ghasts even with their lag field.

So true gotta love Blazing new trails. One of the biggest rage moment i ever had was just finishing a mining run with about 20 diamonds (had just started out) and i chose to be an idiot and dug into a random spot (which is how i tend to mine) i dug straight into a ravine and fell in a lava stream i was raging sooo hard.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

AshmanTheGuy

Jul 29, 2019
So true gotta love Blazing new trails. One of the biggest rage moment i ever had was just finishing a mining run with about 20 diamonds (had just started out) and i chose to be an idiot and dug into a random spot (which is how i tend to mine) i dug straight into a ravine and fell in a lava stream i was raging sooo hard.
I truly hate doing that, especially when you think 'I'm not that deep, surely I can just dig here.' And just like that, you have melted in a pool of magma.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
"IC2 Experimental" is about as different from IC2 as IC2 is from IC1, if not more so. If people wanna refer to it as IC3, why not? It's not like people don't come up with nicknames for other mods too.

EnzymeA113

Jul 29, 2019
About time they give minecraft a kick in the ass and make it really hardcore! Nerfing soon might not require mods! Mwahahaahhahahahah!!!

Youtube gave me the same email twice. Once from youtube, again from google+. That's annoying.

Yeah, because a zombie riding a chicken is REEEEEAAAAAL hardcore, isn't it?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
If I wanted to play a hardcore game, I'd be playing Dwarf Fortress.
But I do that already.
However, I do not consider Minecraft a replacement for Dwarf Fortress, both in fun and difficulty level.

Minecraft does outshine Dwarf Fortress in the ability to make impressive looking architecture, though. :p

mushroom taco

Jul 29, 2019
Not having multimc- although there are early builds of multimc 5 on their irc page.
But... As far as I know it can't auto install forge at the press of a button anymore ;_;

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019
Not having multimc- although there are early builds of multimc 5 on their irc page.
But... As far as I know it can't auto install forge at the press of a button anymore ;_;

Oh it can! Still all same features as before... Just for 1.6 +

Also, having this song in my head after reading about zombies on chickens.

Reactions: xbony2