DartPatch - MFR Planter/Harvester support for DartCraft

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
And now I'm one step closer to dropping Forestry -- only the squeezer and carpenter are left, on the list of things without alternatives. Oh yeah I guess there's crushed ice as well but whatever
Thank you for the update!

I found EnderIO's stirling generator can use golden power source (force charcoal) to great effect. Lacking forestry, the force engines are still good with lava/oil/fuel & milk (or just lava if you aren't using buildcraft either). You'll get so many force nuggets from an mfr force tree farm you won't need a carpenter for ingots.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
updating for dartcraft 2.13?

The version in the post quoted below does work for all versions of Dartcraft for Minecraft 1.6.4 that I've tried thus far, including 0.2.13.

Updated Dartpatch to 1.6.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg5s2v5fzxvgsd1/dartpatch_1.6.4.zip

May be slightly buggy (haven't tested), but should be as stable as original is.

(Will take down if requested by Minalien - PM me and I should receive the message in a reasonable amount of time)

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
does it, becuase I get warnings that it is using outdated api and may cause crashes.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I do 2-3 mod pack updates for the server a week, so all of the mods are current, as MFR only updates once every week or two, all of the mods that use its API are up to date. I have not had any crashes, I was just curious as it is stating that Dartpatch is using old API and may cause crashes.

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, I do 2-3 mod pack updates for the server a week, so all of the mods are current, as MFR only updates once every week or two, all of the mods that use its API are up to date. I have not had any crashes, I was just curious as it is stating that Dartpatch is using old API and may cause crashes.

Can you attach a log with the error? (Or pastebin link) I maintain a private pack that includes MFR and Dartpatch in their current version and have not seen this error.

McyD

Jul 29, 2019
nvm, I am an idiot it seems. I forgot to update it on the live server, though I did update it on the test server. Updating it to the correct version fixed the error message surprisingly enough. :).

Siro

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,
How do you feel about allowing Dartpatch into public modpacks?

While hanging out on Twitch and talking to Straymav, Bacon_Donut and a couple others, Bacon mentioned that the DartCraft trees don't work in MineFactory Reloaded's Planter and Harvester. So, I went ahead and created this for them.

Updated Dartpatch to 1.6.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mg5s2v5fzxvgsd1/dartpatch_1.6.4.zip

May be slightly buggy (haven't tested), but should be as stable as original is.

(Will take down if requested by Minalien - PM me and I should receive the message in a reasonable amount of time)

Dsandy82

Jul 29, 2019
dartcraft I knew...lol.. but I totally missed that there was no MFR, I feel like a dope. Thanks though.