Those little things that irk you about Minecraft

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Anubis

Jul 29, 2019
Getting Block/mob lag not minutes after starting a world... Damn you java! why don't you like so many mods in one pack?

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Or when the spotlight is mostly the youtuber going "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... what was that recipe, again?" followed by the sound of them hitting Alt + Tab.

Or when a Youtuber desperate for fame validates a crappy mod's existence by spotlighting it.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Or when the spotlight is mostly the youtuber going "UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... what was that recipe, again?" followed by the sound of them hitting Alt + Tab.

Or when a Youtuber desperate for fame validates a crappy mod's existence by spotlighting it.

I know there are plenty of youtubers doing a spotlight for pretty much any mod, even mods that don't even need a spotlight because there's not even enough content for a spotlight...

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
tall grass

trying to catch butterflies in a bee breeding area (flowers and tall grass interfere with the nets right-click)

sneak not preventing falling from half-blocks

early bee breeding in anything but a normal/normal biome

gathering clay early game underwater

F9 grid not working with fancy graphics

microblock lighting fails

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
And I played that modpack, and it was awesome.
Ever heard of finding a pair of silverwood trees inside of a volcano?
I did, and then proceed to make one hell of a base in there.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Debug modes (f3) and the extensions of (f7/f9) actually being considered/used for legit gameplay.
(its not really any different to Xray textures- using something that external and out of context to override in-game challenge for the sake of convenience)
older versions of MC
b1.7.3, 1.2.5, and 1.4.7 were some of the better versions of vanilla/modded MC
There's quite a lot there still worth playing with.​

Reactions: immibis and xbony2