Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
The Leadstone conduit texture is absolutely intentional. Look at the recipes, maybe play survival. ;)

That side is the face. Kind of an important thing for the config tab, otherwise you wouldn't know which side is which, relative to the face. It's also an energy meter and allows you to see the charge at a glance.
The Leadstone Energy Cell (please rename it that, because Leadstone is just so hilarious for some reason) also has a block of Redstone in the center, which is pretty cool. Few questions:
-How do you legitimately get that frost liquid?
-What does the Compression Dynamo run on?
-Any plans for animated dynamos?
-Any plans for a GUI for the block breaker (RS control, etc.) or perhaps an upgraded version?

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
Compression Dynamo runs on Fuel in general Bio fuel possibly included as well I havent tested everything massively but will see

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
The Leadstone Energy Cell (please rename it that, because Leadstone is just so hilarious for some reason) also has a block of Redstone in the center, which is pretty cool. Few questions:
-How do you legitimately get that frost liquid?
-What does the Compression Dynamo run on?
-Any plans for animated dynamos?
-Any plans for a GUI for the block breaker (RS control, etc.) or perhaps an upgraded version?

Cryotheum will be added next week.

Compression Dynamo runs on fuel, biofuel, ethanol, liquifacted coal, and oil. Coolants are Water and Cryotheum.

Dynamos: Textures are temporary, but I'm not big on animating them since TESRs are not super client friendly. Possibly an animation *option*.

Block breaker GUI: Oops. GUI refactor broke it. It does actually have one.

Reactions: sciguyryan

IamZero65

Jul 29, 2019
TConstruct is still giving me problems with the fluid ender. If I give fluid ender and molten ender the same ID I get a screen saying I have ID conflicts, but if I use different IDs the game just completely crashes.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
But it doesnt crash... It simply doesnt load the game and re-opens the launcher.
yes but the difference in the present day minecraft which I'm probably sure you know is that minecraft no longer crashes the same way it used to it just closes now and sends an error log to the bug reporting server by mojang

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
yes but the difference in the present day minecraft which I'm probably sure you know is that minecraft no longer crashes the same way it used to it just closes now and sends an error log to the bug reporting server by mojang
I've been seeing crash logs when it crashes? And the crash report folder is empty.

Algester

Jul 29, 2019
I've been seeing crash logs when it crashes? And the crash report folder is empty.
ok now is the time to use third party launchers MultiMC or magic launcher would do... its harder to diagnose whats wrong when we dont know what you have...
Mod list perhaps?