Thermal Expansion 3.0!!! No More Beta! Thanks KL!

noah_wolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I have been launching florbs of blood in the autonomous activator for about an hour now, turning my landscape into a sea of madness. Thank you, KL. I haven't laughed maniacally this much in a long time.

Reactions: Jadedcat

Ever Runes

Jul 29, 2019
The Flux Conduits are connecting to MJ engines and machines. Is this supposed to happen? AFAIK, Flux Conduits don't carry MJ. They're even connecting to the sides of the engines.

(If this is put in the wrong place, please kindly direct me to the correct thread.)

Planetguy

Jul 29, 2019
The Flux Conduits are connecting to MJ engines and machines. Is this supposed to happen? AFAIK, Flux Conduits don't carry MJ. They're even connecting to the sides of the engines.

(If this is put in the wrong place, please kindly direct me to the correct thread.)
I think RF conduits support MJ devices natively, but Buildcraft power pipes do not support RF devices.

SixOnTheBeach

Jul 29, 2019
Feel bad for CrazyPants though, Ender IO downloads will probably go down now. Not away, I know they add different things, but down.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded ender io actually and it has just solved quite a large problem I was having. The facade system combined with the fact that the energy,redstone and fluid pipes all run through the same block is super helpful for aesthetic builders. Also, even with Thermal Expansion, in my 1.5.2 world I have used the ender IO redstone pipes to discretely power liquiducts. Its nice to not have levers everywhere. Also, while I haven't used it myself the enderface is pretty unique.

That being said, with the arrival of Thermal expansion I am really looking forward to trying it out. Still got stuff to do in 1.5 though so I will probably wait until after the full release.

Also, thanks Cofh for the awesome mod.

Last edited:

Tornado3019

Jul 29, 2019
Has anybody found the Invar Battlewrench yet? YAR I WILL WRENCH YOU to death? what's he gonna do, fix your piping for you... "Wow, thanks man..."
"That's what you get for messing with me YAR!"

zacseow

Jul 29, 2019
Has anybody found the Invar Battlewrench yet? YAR I WILL WRENCH YOU to death? what's he gonna do, fix your piping for you... "Wow, thanks man..."
"That's what you get for messing with me YAR!"
It's a wrench and a battle axe maybe? Well before being able to craft Invar don't move your machines heh.

King Lemming

Jul 29, 2019
I just downloaded ender io actually and it has just solved quite a large problem I was having. The facade system combined with the fact that the energy,redstone and fluid pipes all run through the same block is super helpful for aesthetic builders. Also, even with Thermal Expansion, in my 1.5.2 world I have used the ender IO redstone pipes to discretely power liquiducts. Its nice to not have levers everywhere. Also, while I haven't used it myself the enderface is pretty unique.

That being said, the arrival of Thermal expansion I am really looking forward to trying it out. Still got stuff to do in 1.5 though so I will probably wait until after the full release.

Also, thanks Cofh for the awesome mod.

Fluiducts and Itemducts have Redstone Control now. ;) Filtering too! But EnderIO is still really awesome, yes. Glad you like the mod!

Reactions: casilleroatr

gokogt386

Jul 29, 2019
I have been launching florbs of blood in the autonomous activator for about an hour now, turning my landscape into a sea of madness. Thank you, KL. I haven't laughed maniacally this much in a long time.
Imma go do that now. And I will burn wolves for it. My first MC death was from those demons when I was fighting a zombie, and it jumped in front of it.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight I grabbed BoP dev version 1.1.3.281, CoFHcore b2 and TE3 b2 and got this: http://pastebin.com/g3kq0a6e
Poking around a bit.
I'm thinking the first issue was fixed in BoP since the new "latest" is the one I grabbed, and was updated at 4 am today.
solved. self derp (not using 281 universal)
then BoP self id conflicts lol

Edit: have just found that I crash when I enable MMMPS thermal expansion recipes. anyone else have that happen? I'll be poking at this more while I tweak my configs

Last edited: