Fix for the "No Mods"/"Not Downloading" issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JS_94

Jul 29, 2019
But my normal minecraft doesnt give any sort of problem at all. It works fine and there is no problem in the connection with that. It's FTB itself...

EDIT: I downgraded my Java and it still gives me the same problem....

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
the launcher does not open. no windows come up, nothing
Okay, I'm asking you very specific questions because the information you are providing is absolutely no help. I can't help you when you say "does not open". That's like me calling my mechanic, telling him my car won't start, and expecting him to fix it.

clj3100

Jul 29, 2019
i double click the exe[DOUBLEPOST=1355704101][/DOUBLEPOST]the launcher is not starting when i click the exe in a empty forlder on my desktop, the launcher does not download anything
i checked the task manager when i double click the launcher and java starts then stops quickly

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
i double click the exe
How do you know it does not open? Does Java not appear in your task manager (assuming you have windows)? What is your operating system, what is your Java version? When did you download the pack? Has it ever worked?

clj3100

Jul 29, 2019
the pack has never worked or launched, windows 7 premium 64-bit, java 7 update 9 32-bit

clj3100

Jul 29, 2019
downloaded 64-bit java and restarted computer, removed ftblauncher from roaming and nothing, still no download and all it says in the ftblauncher roaming folder is locals.zip

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Delete everything that you downloaded for FTB. All folders, in your downloads, on your desktop, in your roaming folder.
Redownload the .exe from the feed the beast website. Save it into a new, empty folder on your desktop. Try to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.