Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
The server is 1.6.2, but I think if you download the correct forge version, latest 1.6.2, it will still work, as it sets up an alternate MC version in the normal client window

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up now. Ort, V I had to delete the ae system down there as well as the DSU so let me know what you lost and we will replace it.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry dident see that before that worked but i got another problem game freezes on load dang it ....

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
uhm i kinda lost my house for some reason?

Attachments

• 2013-10-17_15.56.20.png
    2013-10-17_15.56.20.png
    274.6 KB · Views: 56

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah sorry dident see that before that worked but i got another problem game freezes on load dang it ....

You probably need to increase the permgen Ram allocation, instructions are a few posts back

thepakman

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name thepakman47
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Ive played around with many different mods and played countless hours of vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? I like to build functional things, especially out of redstone
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im a Civil Engineer major
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

MrFreeeeze

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'd like to get the private pack password but I'm not asking for a whitelist on your server. I am trying to get my own server up to date on 1.6.2 but I CANT FIND AN FTB 1.6.2 JAR! Your guy's pack is one of the few updated to 1.6 and I cant figure out how you got the ftb jar. I only need your pack so I can use the 1.6.2 jar on my private server with my friends, once I have that I'm basically set. If anyone has a link for a 1.6.2 ftbserver and ftb client jar that would be even better! Meanwhile, I'll keep searching the web...

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name thepakman47
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC Ive played around with many different mods and played countless hours of vanilla
  • What do you bring to the table? I like to build functional things, especially out of redstone
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Im a Civil Engineer major
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :)

Added you in. Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1382444586][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey guys, I'd like to get the private pack password but I'm not asking for a whitelist on your server. I am trying to get my own server up to date on 1.6.2 but I CANT FIND AN FTB 1.6.2 JAR! Your guy's pack is one of the few updated to 1.6 and I cant figure out how you got the ftb jar. I only need your pack so I can use the 1.6.2 jar on my private server with my friends, once I have that I'm basically set. If anyone has a link for a 1.6.2 ftbserver and ftb client jar that would be even better! Meanwhile, I'll keep searching the web...

There is no FTB Jar for 1.6.x. We made our own the old manual way. Install 1.6, install forge and add mods. I have the steps listed on the main page if you want to copy them. You are also welcome to join the fun here if you wish. Just let me know and I will help you out where I can.