Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SirCookie_

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jarradw,
  • Name: SirCookie_
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Not really much experience with the mods, but a lot of experience with vanilla MC.
  • What do you bring to the table? I will play with my friend Pascal_ownt and we will play the sh** out of this game! Hell yeah.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I will ermm.. bake cookies.. and.. eat them.. and... yeah that's pretty much it.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never :D
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I will turn off my machines when I leave the server, i will not grief or steal, i will be nice ;)
See ya!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Mod suggestion:
Redstone in Motion
http://forums.technicpack.net/threa...tion-redpower-frames-2-3-0-0-october-8.47048/
This is an amazing mod. It resembles rp2 frames, however this is a lot better. Please check out this video, this spotlight is kind of slow but oh well.
check out 13:00 for the best part :)
I am aware that the crafting recipes are a bit cheap, but it is such an awesome mod imo.

That is interesting, I will have to play with it a bit and see how much it breaks.

Hey Jarradw,
  • Name: SirCookie_
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Not really much experience with the mods, but a lot of experience with vanilla MC.
  • What do you bring to the table? I will play with my friend Pascal_ownt and we will play the sh** out of this game! Hell yeah.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I will ermm.. bake cookies.. and.. eat them.. and... yeah that's pretty much it.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Never :D
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): I will turn off my machines when I leave the server, i will not grief or steal, i will be nice ;)
See ya!
Added you in :)

MrFreeeeze

Jul 29, 2019
Added you in. Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1382444586][/DOUBLEPOST]

There is no FTB Jar for 1.6.x. We made our own the old manual way. Install 1.6, install forge and add mods. I have the steps listed on the main page if you want to copy them. You are also welcome to join the fun here if you wish. Just let me know and I will help you out where I can.

OK, thanks! I'll check it out. And sorry, but I dont think Im gonna play on your guys' pack cuz I made my own and like my setup, but thanks anyway.

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
When I try to open minecraft, it takes a very long time and says: Minecraft is not responding.
After I had closed minecraft my dev code said something weird.
Does anyone know how to solve this?
The dev code is very long so it's only the beginning:
[21:39:29 INFO]: Logging in with access token
[21:39:34 ERROR]: Couldn't download resources
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Resources/
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_21]

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
500 is a generic error code, if you can send me the log file I'll see if I can figure out what is amiss

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
The log file is probably too long to send.
Maybe this can help you:
If I only install forge, without the mod pack, minecraft just loads fine.
But when I do install the mod pack minecraft isn't responding at the Mojang loading screen.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
You may need to increase the permgen size in side your launcher settings. Common issue with the mod packs.

Berend

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Pascal van der Vaart.[DOUBLEPOST=1382815204][/DOUBLEPOST]And Jarradw and Jallen for the bothering :)

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
WARNING

Stay away from Kitsuhime's base. There is a large radius around it being effected by a tick error. Coordinates -930, 1694

I recommend giving it at least 500 blocks of space until this is sorted out.

Also, due to a bug in Tinker's Construct, it is advised that you do not mess with smelteries any more than you have to, or suffer a similar fate. Smelteries are bugged. Do not construct or alter your existing ones unless necessary.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Looks Like Ars magica has been added :)
Also Jar, can you tell me which mods conflicted with Redstone in Motion? Then I can keep an eye out if any of them update
Oh, and can you please add the undergroundbiomes stones to the forestry digger backpacks?

GJ on the update, I think the bug at Kits place is fixed, but didnt feel like staying there for longer xd

Attachments

• WhydidIgotokitsplace.txt
    20.8 KB · Views: 44