Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TilthanSeco

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: tilthanseco

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? Central; UTC - 6

5) How often do you play? Weekly; sometimes less.

6) Why we should trust you? I want to find a nice place to settle down. I will trust you.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
when will you be pming us with weather or not we got accepted
Today.

1) Your Minecraft Username: tilthanseco

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? Central; UTC - 6

5) How often do you play? Weekly; sometimes less.

6) Why we should trust you? I want to find a nice place to settle down. I will trust you.
Your application has been put under review.

All previous application results have been sent through the FTB Forums.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Ace5000

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, I have not.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) When I assisted in the construction of this map, I used Zombe's mod for flying speed. Other than that, no. I have certainly never used something for an unfair advantage.

4) What is your timezone? GMT+/-7:00

5) How often do you play? As frequently as possible. Averages around 9 or 10 hours a day.

6) Why we should trust you? I've previously ran my own server, although the host had to shut down and all was lost. This server seems mature and stable, and I'd like to be a part of that. An example of the effort I put into playing can be seen here.

Thank you for your consideration :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Ace5000

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, I have not.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) When I assisted in the construction of this map, I used Zombe's mod for flying speed. Other than that, no. I have certainly never used something for an unfair advantage.

4) What is your timezone? GMT+/-7:00

5) How often do you play? As frequently as possible. Averages around 9 or 10 hours a day.

6) Why we should trust you? I've previously ran my own server, although the host had to shut down and all was lost. This server seems mature and stable, and I'd like to be a part of that. An example of the effort I put into playing can be seen here.

Thank you for your consideration :)

Your application has been put under review! If you haven't applied yet do so we are still accepting applications!

boruu

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: boruu

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, never

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
No
4) What is your timezone? GMT (London)

5) How often do you play? I play about 2-3 hours a day.

6) Why we should trust you? I have been playing Minecraft since alpha and I'm a mod on 2 servers.

Orman

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Orman

2) Have you ever griefed before? No. Griefing is a tragic waste of time for both the griefer and the victim.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): I do use the zombe pack in addition to worldedit and SP commands in my single-player creative building worlds, but I suppose you meant cheats in legit play, in which case I can say I play cleanly and without cheaty mods.

4) What is your timezone? GMT

5) How often do you play? I play about 1-2 hours a day.

6) Why we should trust you? Engaging in untrustworthy activities benefit no-one. I wish to enjoy a FTB experience with a like-minded community, therefore it is in both the community and my own best interests that one does not engage in untrustworthy activities.

TobuscusJR95

Jul 29, 2019
TobuscusJR95
only on xbox with friends
No
America/pacific
2-4 a day normally
i=I am a trustworthy person and like to be legit no stealing/greifing.

Drag0notHutch

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Drag0nothutch

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Another nope.

4) What is your timezone? Mountian Standard Time

5) How often do you play? A few hours a day more on weekends. :)

6) Why we should trust you? You can trust me for a few reasons, like most people I have never been banned from a server, I can attribute this to my easy going attitude I'm not one to pick fights I'm always happy to help out if someone needs me too. Also I have experience with most of the mods in the ultimate pack my specialty was bees, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of updating to the unleashed pack.
Sincerely,
Hutch

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Flame_Knight101

2) Have you ever griefed before? No and never.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods : If I remember correctly I have use those kind of mod the flying in Singleplay command and TMI but it was back than when there was no creative mode in minecraft.

4) What is your timezone? UTC +10:00

5) How often do you play? Well that depend if I have a test coming up it will 1h to 1h and 30min. But if i dont it usually 2h - 6h.

6) Why we should trust you? TBH I'm not really good at making friend because of this I dont really know how to make you guy trust me either but I will give it a go anyway. Well I got no ban even though I play on a few server before one of them is the server that host by Tahg(One of the FTB member)call tahgcraft. I'm also do not like the type of server where everybody being mean to each other such as only mine their own business when someone ask for help.

Major Cooke

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: MajorCooke

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never heard of these before and I do not intend to find out what they are. It's far more rewarding to stumble across things like ores.

4) What is your timezone? UTC -06:00 Central Time (US and Canada)

5) How often do you play? Very often.

6) Why we should trust you? I am one of the players that likes to outfit the character first and beat the adventuring. This can benefit those who build first and adventure later, so they are capable of receiving help from me. I have a policy of repayment: Those who help me will be repaid two-fold. You give me two diamonds, in time, I will give you four back. Might not always be the same materials mind, but it will be considered useful later down the road.

This allows for those who, for example, need nether quartz. If I get my character up to full gear, I will be able to mine for them with relative easy and get their quota so they don't have to risk their lives and stay safe. I prefer it this way because I'm not a very good builder myself, though I do try.

Long story short, I like being the fetching boy. People usually have better ways of executing their building plans better than I, and I balance this out by being a professional seeker of materials for them.

SSOH2000

Jul 29, 2019
1)ssoh2000
2)no
3)no
4)EST
5)a few hours a day sometimes more
6)i hate griefers and just want a nice friendly server to play on.

nomer888

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: HeavyTurtle

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Yes.

4) What is your timezone? Pacific Daylight Time

5) How often do you play? Every day.

6) Why we should trust you? I have used unfair modifications for creative builds way back when, like Zombe's mods for flying and infinite blocks (when those weren't available, before creative mode), but I no longer use them. I am quite mature. I am very proficient with Minecraft and the mods included in most packs in Feed the Beast.

Unprofound

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: bjalexander19

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, it is pointless. We are all just trying to have fun.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, again pointless.

4) What is your timezone? CST ( Central )

5) How often do you play? Usually everyday, more so on the weekeneds.

6) Why we should trust you? It should be earned, but I am generally pretty easy going just like to have fun and build things.

Sabotto

Jul 29, 2019
1) sabotto123

2) No

3) No,And will not

4) GMT Hawaii

5) at least 4 days a week

6) I want to have good time and fun on this server.I would not do anything against the rule.