Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TorchicIsland

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: TorchicIsland

2) Have you ever griefed before? No and I dont intend to

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Never in my entire life and i truly never intend to

4) What is your timezone? Alaskan

5) How often do you play? I play about 25-30 hours a week sometimes more (up to 6-10 hours a day)

6) Why we should trust you? Because as you can tell by my application I dont think i have given you anyreason not to. I have never been banned from any server and I hope to spread my jpy and expirence of FTB with other people on the server.I also have a youtube so if I can I will upload videos so you can technically monitor me.

7) You are given ALL the items in FTB Ultimate to use for your own use. Do not abuse it. With great power comes great responsibility.

Thomas Van Onsem

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Thomson1996lol

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? +1 (Belgium)

5) How often do you play? 5 hours a day, every day

6) Why we should trust you? I never griefed and i know how it feels when someone steals all your stuff. I play on an other server (fusion-craft) and they think i am a good member there.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Why was I removed from the white list? I played every day.....

You were removed as a confusion with another player with a similar name the problem is now resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1375562496][/DOUBLEPOST]Apply if you haven't all unanswered applications will be reviewed in the next couple of days! As well as our player slots have been upgraded.

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: AeroMechanic

2) Have you ever griefed before?: No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No

4) What is your timezone?: MST

5) How often do you play?: Very often

6) Why we should trust you?: I've been trying to find the right server for me. I'm not one of these people who look for "Fun and mature" servers. Rather, I would like to join a responsible server, one that enforces it's rules since day one. And as a member of the FGC (I play Super Smash Bros Melee competitively and play Jigglypuff of course), I would be honored to join a minecraft community and hopefully learn with other players about all of the hundred mods of FTB. I will mostly be playing by myself but if people need help (Specifically with forestry) or would like to trade I'm glad to assist. And of course I would appreciate the help of others if offered to me. Thank you for reading my application.

Christian Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: AnfieldYNWA

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, i find it stupid to take others work away from them.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only when FTB was first released as my friend had to send the whole FTB file to me through skype and he had hacks. but not anymore

4) What is your timezone? UTC/GMT +10 hours (Sydney)

5) How often do you play? couple hours a day (depends on school work)

6) Why we should trust you? I don't see why not :) joking, but i love a community who shares with others and helps people out when needed and thats something i hope to bring towards this server :)

Valoe

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Valoe

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, because I've had it done to me, and it's rude.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? GMT -4 Eastern (Toronto, Canada)

5) How often do you play? very often

6) Why we should trust you? I was raised well. I had pristine standing on all previous servers and communities, and was often asked to become staff, which I usually didn't accept because I honestly just like being a member and building. ^.^

Dio2112

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Dio12

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? GMT -6 US

5) How often do you play? As often as I can. When I am free from work.

6) Why we should trust you? I Am a honest person, was taught to not lie, steal, or cheat

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
All application results will be given on Friday and Saturday - Apply if you haven't. We have been really backed up on Applications due to our Server Upgrade on RAM and slots. Apply before the slots are full again!

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Shundax

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope, never. Also never got banned :D

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I used X-Ray once on my SP world to test it out, but that's it.

4) What is your timezone? +1 Belgium

5) How often do you play? I play 3-4 hours a day, depending if I have work that day

6) Why we should trust you? I am 22, I'm very mature and a friendly, helpful guy. I have respect for other players and won't swear or grief anything. Last server I was on, which was a few months ago, they promoted me to admin due to me helping out players, old and new.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope to hear from you soon !
Greetings Shun

holamuch

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: holamuch

2) Have you ever griefed before? No, theres no point to it

3) Have you ever used unfair mods: Nope

4) What is your timezone: PST

5) How often do you play: 4+ hours

6) Why we should trust you: Im an honest guy who just want to play online and share my knowledge

JOHNDOE27

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: JOHNDOE27

2) Have you ever griefed before? well 1 time on a non ftb server it was a non protected town named greifers i just couldnt help me self haveing had just been griefed by the admins :/ which was a normal thing on that server havent since and dont ever plan to agine

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone?(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

5) How often do you play? when im not sleeping pretty much

6) Why we should trust you? well im not the evil twin and i only want to have fun finally getting back to minecraft today just baught this new computer old one died and my others cant handle ftb sadly trying to go where AnfieldYNWA gos he applyed already we had fun together b4 on the old server

JoJoInTheTown

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
josephlin0714
2) Have you ever griefed before?
never
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
i even dont know what it is!
4) What is your timezone?
+8 right now and will move to +1 in sep.
5) How often do you play?
almost every day
6) Why we should trust you?
i believe i am definitely the guy worth to trust.

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Exhilr8

2) Have you ever griefed before? "Grief" used lightly here, the only time I ever did it was when I apparently "stole" a redstone engine that was just kinda... there.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope

4) What is your timezone? UTC-5 Eastern standard.

5) How often do you play? School is starting, so maybe 6-8 hours a week (not including weekends)

6) Why we should trust you? I'm not asking for your trust because trust is earned, not given.

XeviousH

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: XeviousH

2) Have you ever griefed before? I've been playing on a PVP server for a while now. I've gone on "raids" and stuff, but it wasn't much fun.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No. Things like this ruins the game.

4) What is your timezone? PST; West Coast Canada Time; I cannot remember what UTC it is if it depended on my life.

5) How often do you play? Right now, there isn't any school so I just play FTB all day. Once school picks up, I will usually be on from 5PM to quite late at night. Depends on when I want to sleep.

6) Why we should trust you? I can't give you a definitive answer on that, but I can give you my word. I know my word isn't that powerful, but I hope you can give me a chance.

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
Before there is an overload of applications why don't you start adding some of us? xD[DOUBLEPOST=1376358883][/DOUBLEPOST]
You were removed as a confusion with another player with a similar name the problem is now resolved.[DOUBLEPOST=1375562496][/DOUBLEPOST]Apply if you haven't all unanswered applications will be reviewed in the next couple of days! As well as our player slots have been upgraded.

How are we supposed to get the ip adress?

GameOver_001

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: GameOver_001

2) Have you ever griefed before? no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone?eastern

5) How often do you play? almost every day

6) Why we should trust you?because i have never been mean on servers, i like to help people with mods problems, i like to play fair and your server would have more players to have fun with

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
I'm re-posting this because I feel like you skipped me.
1) Your Minecraft Username: sliver01

2) Have you ever griefed before? Only once after someone destroyed everything I owned.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only in single player

4) What is your timezone? Pacific Time U.S. Canada (I live in The United States)

5) How often do you play? Whenever I get the chance.

6) Why we should trust you? I don't like griefing and it sucks when people destroy others work. I will follow the given rules accordingly

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

1) Your Minecraft Username: sigsus

2) Have you ever griefed before? Yes, i got mad at my friend griefing me so i griefed him

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) One time, got mad at the server owner calling me an noob

4) What is your timezone? +2 or +1 (norway)

5) How often do you play? 3-5 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I dont know, dont ask me. I am a friedly guy, moustly shy soo

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Before there is an overload of applications why don't you start adding some of us? xD[DOUBLEPOST=1376358883][/DOUBLEPOST]

How are we supposed to get the ip adress?

We did not skip you but we feel its not right to give out the results and whitelist everyone if there is no server to play on at the moment we are still waiting for our hosting company to update the machine. The IP is on the main post in this thread.