1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

Discussion in 'Ultimate' started by IBeRamen, Jul 22, 2013.

1. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Added to review! If you still didn't apply we are still accepting applications!

2. Roflmeister

Roflmeister New Member

1) Minecraft Username: Carpathia_GC

2) Have I ever griefed before? No, I really don't like the concept of pointlessly ruining other people's experiences.

3) Have I ever used unfair mods: No, and I never plan to.

4) My timezone: GMC-6, US Central Standard

5) How often I play: I have my phases where I'm totally in the zone and play for hours per day, and I also have those lapses of time in which I don't play for a week or so.

6) Why should you trust me? I assure you that I have no intention of harming your server or its members. My main reason for applying to become whitelisted is to have access to a professional, dedicated server that I can play ftb on. I plan to perhaps invite some trusted friends to apply to this same server so that we can all have a fantastic time. Also, I'm a pretty cool guy.

3. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Application is under review.

4. TheCrazyGummy

TheCrazyGummy New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username: Humanity3

2) Have you ever griefed before? : No, It's not even fun.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, cheating is stupid.

4) What is your timezone? Eastern Time

5) How often do you play? Almost everyday

6) Why we should trust you? I love playing with nice people, I've never been banned from a server and I like to help people with problems.

5. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Application put under review. We are still looking for more players!

6. Bastiaan

Bastiaan New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username: grindst0ne

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? +1GMT (NL).

5) How often do you play? I am a PhD Student. I play when I am not working my ass off.

6) Why we should trust you? Because I am a fun-loving and laid-back nerd.

7. Faloogyjoe

Faloogyjoe New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username: LoneDragon

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? Central US/Canada

5) How often do you play? ~2 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I have no intention on griefing or disrupting the community. I just want to have fun and play with some friends on a dedicated server. I am friend of that noob roflmiester up a ways. :p

8. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Applications added to review, results coming out today! We are still accepting players.

9. fox1984

fox1984 New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username: 2foxx

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? pacific

5) How often do you play? hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? have not had any issues in the past, and will not have any in the future. i enjoy playing the game.

10. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Added you to reviewing! We are still accepting players, apply if you haven't already!

11. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Added to review!

12. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Yeah 1 - 2 days

13. FuLL _Of

FuLL _Of New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username:Arctery_x

2) Have you ever griefed before? NO

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) NO

4) What is your timezone? Hong Kong

5) How often do you play? 3-4H each day

6) Why we should trust you? I am kind and friendly person,i want to join a nice server and make friends

14. ironhsark25

ironhsark25 New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username:
    ironshark25
    2) Have you ever griefed before?
    never
    3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
    nope :)
    4) What is your timezone?
    eastern standard time)
    5) How often do you play?
    everyday lots of hours usually after about 5 o clock
    6) Why we should trust you?
    I'm an honest guy who likes to build really cool junk, and i don't interfere where im not wanted. i have played on many servers and am just looking for a good one. thanks :)

additional info----
    senior in high school
    mature
    just looking for a cool bunch to build and hang with on ftb. :)

15. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

You have been added to review.[DOUBLEPOST=1380121927][/DOUBLEPOST]All application results for yesterday have been sent out.

**Note: We have changed our application. We added 2 more questions so we can get to know the players that are applying and get a better first impression. Please use the new application if you are applying which can be found in this thread or here:

16. fox1984

fox1984 New Member

1) Your Minecraft Username: 2foxx

2) Your age: 30

3) Tell us about yourself: Hard worker, Father, spend time with family , and do some gaming.

4) Have you ever griefed before? not at all.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) NO!

6) What is your timezone? PST -8 GMT

7) How often do you play? weekends, and couple hours a day

8) Why we should trust you? have friends in server, they have encouraged to apply HerrTengil, Kris9883, and ICON_ELEMENTZ they have said it is a very good server and need a good player like my self.

17. shabbiest

shabbiest New Member

1. Shabbiest
    2. 28
    3. Comic Illustrator I work from home so I need something to do and league of legends drives me crazy!
    4. yes but pvp servers
    5. nope
    6. gmt +0
    7. a lot
    8. Who doesn't trust the British - the Scottish and the Irish and the French.... nuff said.

18. SlovMonov

SlovMonov New Member

) Your Minecraft Username: SlovMonov

2) Your age:25

3) Tell us about yourself: I love to game, and I play alot of instruments.... thats about it.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I dont grief. I dont like griefers.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I used xray mods when I was an admin,

6) What is your timezone? california

7) How often do you play?OFTEN

8) Why we should trust you? Im good at Minecraft and i hope that speaks for itself. :D

19. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

Added to review! Application results coming out tomorrow. Apply if you haven't!

20. IBeRamen

IBeRamen New Member

All application results have been sent out. Applications are closed until further notice.