Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:TheBennyBoyJr

2) Have you ever griefed before? On a grief/raid server yes ( they are bad and boring i have come to realise this )

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Nope

4) What is your timezone? GMT +0 :p UK time lol

5) How often do you play? About 4-5 hours when im on

6) Why we should trust you? Im awesome and i really wanna find a good community where i can be calm and relaxed singleplayer got boring lol

Added to review! If you still didn't apply we are still accepting applications!

Roflmeister

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: Carpathia_GC

2) Have I ever griefed before? No, I really don't like the concept of pointlessly ruining other people's experiences.

3) Have I ever used unfair mods: No, and I never plan to.

4) My timezone: GMC-6, US Central Standard

5) How often I play: I have my phases where I'm totally in the zone and play for hours per day, and I also have those lapses of time in which I don't play for a week or so.

6) Why should you trust me? I assure you that I have no intention of harming your server or its members. My main reason for applying to become whitelisted is to have access to a professional, dedicated server that I can play ftb on. I plan to perhaps invite some trusted friends to apply to this same server so that we can all have a fantastic time. Also, I'm a pretty cool guy.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft Username: Carpathia_GC

2) Have I ever griefed before? No, I really don't like the concept of pointlessly ruining other people's experiences.

3) Have I ever used unfair mods: No, and I never plan to.

4) My timezone: GMC-6, US Central Standard

5) How often I play: I have my phases where I'm totally in the zone and play for hours per day, and I also have those lapses of time in which I don't play for a week or so.

6) Why should you trust me? I assure you that I have no intention of harming your server or its members. My main reason for applying to become whitelisted is to have access to a professional, dedicated server that I can play ftb on. I plan to perhaps invite some trusted friends to apply to this same server so that we can all have a fantastic time. Also, I'm a pretty cool guy.

Application is under review.

TheCrazyGummy

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Humanity3

2) Have you ever griefed before? : No, It's not even fun.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, cheating is stupid.

4) What is your timezone? Eastern Time

5) How often do you play? Almost everyday

6) Why we should trust you? I love playing with nice people, I've never been banned from a server and I like to help people with problems.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Humanity3

2) Have you ever griefed before? : No, It's not even fun.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No, cheating is stupid.

4) What is your timezone? Eastern Time

5) How often do you play? Almost everyday

6) Why we should trust you? I love playing with nice people, I've never been banned from a server and I like to help people with problems.

Application put under review. We are still looking for more players!

Bastiaan

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: grindst0ne

2) Have you ever griefed before? No.

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No.

4) What is your timezone? +1GMT (NL).

5) How often do you play? I am a PhD Student. I play when I am not working my ass off.

6) Why we should trust you? Because I am a fun-loving and laid-back nerd.

Faloogyjoe

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: LoneDragon

2) Have you ever griefed before? Nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) No

4) What is your timezone? Central US/Canada

5) How often do you play? ~2 hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? I have no intention on griefing or disrupting the community. I just want to have fun and play with some friends on a dedicated server. I am friend of that noob roflmiester up a ways. :p

fox1984

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: 2foxx

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? pacific

5) How often do you play? hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? have not had any issues in the past, and will not have any in the future. i enjoy playing the game.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019

2) Have you ever griefed before? nope

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) no

4) What is your timezone? pacific

5) How often do you play? hours a day

6) Why we should trust you? have not had any issues in the past, and will not have any in the future. i enjoy playing the game.

Added you to reviewing! We are still accepting players, apply if you haven't already!

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Joshspires

2) Have you ever griefed before?Never

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)Never

4) What is your timezone?GMT(london)

5) How often do you play?Serveral hours a day

6) Why we should trust you?I have never been banned on a server i am also Staff within a gaming community I manage several aspects of the community, I am currently creating our website and setting up servers, i am trusted with full access

Added to review!

FuLL _Of

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:Arctery_x

2) Have you ever griefed before? NO

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) NO

4) What is your timezone? Hong Kong

5) How often do you play? 3-4H each day

6) Why we should trust you? I am kind and friendly person,i want to join a nice server and make friends

ironhsark25

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:
ironshark25
2) Have you ever griefed before?
never
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
nope :)
4) What is your timezone?
eastern standard time)
5) How often do you play?
everyday lots of hours usually after about 5 o clock
6) Why we should trust you?
I'm an honest guy who likes to build really cool junk, and i don't interfere where im not wanted. i have played on many servers and am just looking for a good one. thanks :)

additional info----
senior in high school
mature
just looking for a cool bunch to build and hang with on ftb. :)

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
ironshark25
2) Have you ever griefed before?
never
3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)
nope :)
4) What is your timezone?
eastern standard time)
5) How often do you play?
everyday lots of hours usually after about 5 o clock
6) Why we should trust you?
I'm an honest guy who likes to build really cool junk, and i don't interfere where im not wanted. i have played on many servers and am just looking for a good one. thanks :)

additional info----
senior in high school
mature
just looking for a cool bunch to build and hang with on ftb. :)

You have been added to review.[DOUBLEPOST=1380121927][/DOUBLEPOST]All application results for yesterday have been sent out.

**Note: We have changed our application. We added 2 more questions so we can get to know the players that are applying and get a better first impression. Please use the new application if you are applying which can be found in this thread or here:

2) Your age:

3) Tell us about yourself:

4) Have you ever griefed before?

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)

6) What is your timezone?

7) How often do you play?

8) Why we should trust you?

fox1984

Jul 29, 2019

2) Your age: 30

3) Tell us about yourself: Hard worker, Father, spend time with family , and do some gaming.

4) Have you ever griefed before? not at all.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) NO!

6) What is your timezone? PST -8 GMT

7) How often do you play? weekends, and couple hours a day

8) Why we should trust you? have friends in server, they have encouraged to apply HerrTengil, Kris9883, and ICON_ELEMENTZ they have said it is a very good server and need a good player like my self.

shabbiest

Jul 29, 2019
1. Shabbiest
2. 28
3. Comic Illustrator I work from home so I need something to do and league of legends drives me crazy!
4. yes but pvp servers
5. nope
6. gmt +0
7. a lot
8. Who doesn't trust the British - the Scottish and the Irish and the French.... nuff said.

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
) Your Minecraft Username: SlovMonov

2) Your age:25

3) Tell us about yourself: I love to game, and I play alot of instruments.... thats about it.

4) Have you ever griefed before? I dont grief. I dont like griefers.

5) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) I used xray mods when I was an admin,

6) What is your timezone? california

7) How often do you play?OFTEN

8) Why we should trust you? Im good at Minecraft and i hope that speaks for itself. :D

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1. Shabbiest
2. 28
3. Comic Illustrator I work from home so I need something to do and league of legends drives me crazy!
4. yes but pvp servers
5. nope
6. gmt +0
7. a lot
8. Who doesn't trust the British - the Scottish and the Irish and the French.... nuff said.

Added to review! Application results coming out tomorrow. Apply if you haven't!