Whitelist Server [NoodlePowered][FTB Ultimate][Whitelist][Growing Community][Dedicated Machine 24/7][Mature]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

XeviousH

Jul 29, 2019
We did not skip you but we feel its not right to give out the results and whitelist everyone if there is no server to play on at the moment we are still waiting for our hosting company to update the machine. The IP is on the main post in this thread.

Thank you for letting us know. Still having my fingers crossed.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for letting us know. Still having my fingers crossed.

Really good timing! As we speak we are setting up the upgraded dedicated server, it has just arrived and our community is voting on the applications be patient with us as we are sending out the results today - I will keep everyone updated.

Reactions: XeviousH

LittleExo_

Jul 29, 2019
Really good timing! As we speak we are setting up the upgraded dedicated server, it has just arrived and our community is voting on the applications be patient with us as we are sending out the results today - I will keep everyone updated.
Thanks for keeping everyone updated ! :D Awesomee.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for keeping everyone updated ! :D Awesomee.

No problem!

We have setup all the essential programs on the upgraded dedicated server! I am now Private Messaging everyone all the application results.
Edit: Our backup server has slow download speeds so we are currently playing adventure maps until the download is complete (~12GB) all whit listed members are free to join.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:carz98

2) Have you ever griefed before? no but ive trolled people with industrial alarms

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)no i have no idea whats nodus is and ive never used X-ray texture pack either

4) What is your timezone?cst

5) How often do you play?hope fully every day but i have school so idk every other day for sure

6) Why we should trust you?because i like bacon and modded minecraft

1) Your Minecraft Username:rossyboi09

2) Have you ever griefed before?no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)have no idea what those are

4) What is your timezone?uk

5) How often do you play?every other day i gotta work

6) Why we should trust you?i like turtle's and ftb

P.S i posted 2 apps because we have different time zone's and we where planing on playing together

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username:carz98

2) Have you ever griefed before? no but ive trolled people with industrial alarms

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)no i have no idea whats nodus is and ive never used X-ray texture pack either

4) What is your timezone?cst

5) How often do you play?hope fully every day but i have school so idk every other day for sure

6) Why we should trust you?because i like bacon and modded minecraft

1) Your Minecraft Username:rossyboi09

2) Have you ever griefed before?no

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.)have no idea what those are

4) What is your timezone?uk

5) How often do you play?every other day i gotta work

6) Why we should trust you?i like turtle's and ftb

P.S i posted 2 apps because we have different time zone's and we where planing on playing together

You're applications have been put under review. For those of you who haven't applied yet, feel free to apply!

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Your In game Name (IGN):Nanoball !!!!
Have you ever griefed people before no but I have trolled people by placing traps In their house only if they annoy me or Be rude to me in some way :p (no offense).
Have you ever used Unfair mods:I havent They just make the game boring and shorter to play which no one likes.
What is your timezone?AEST
How often will u play?Well it seems 4 hours a day and alot on the weekends.(Might Not go on that much with homework and everything)
Why should we trust you?Well i can make a farm for plasma and a farm for iridium that makes 4k per hour from scratch :p!And this http://mcbans.com/player/nanoball

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
Your In game Name (IGN):Nanoball !!!!
Have you ever griefed people before no but I have trolled people by placing traps In their house only if they annoy me or Be rude to me in some way :p (no offense).
Have you ever used Unfair mods:I havent They just make the game boring and shorter to play which no one likes.
What is your timezone?AEST
How often will u play?Well it seems 4 hours a day and alot on the weekends.(Might Not go on that much with homework and everything)
Why should we trust you?Well i can make a farm for plasma and a farm for iridium that makes 4k per hour from scratch :p!And this http://mcbans.com/player/nanoball

Your application has been put under review.

Jeremy R

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: bigdawg030

2) Have you ever griefed before? No

3) Have you ever used unfair mods? Nope

4) What is your timezone? UTC - 5 Eastern Standard

5) How often do you play? a few times a week, at least an hour a day

6) Why we should trust you? I have only played in small servers so i am looking to branch into a bigger community. my friends herrtengil and kris9883 told me about this community.

gunrnuner

Jul 29, 2019
1) your Minecraft username: gunrnuner

2) have you ever griefed before? no and I don't plan on starting now

3) have you ever used unfair mods (example:x-ray texture packs, nodus, etc) no I have never heard of them until now

4)what is your timezone? central

5) how often do you play? whole days

6) why we should trust you? I have not grifed or trolled in any way I am mostly independent but enjoy a community when an nice one is around

MJO96

Jul 29, 2019
1) Your Minecraft Username: Garretto13696

2) Have you ever griefed before? No. I despise griefers

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.): No, It isnt fair to those who obtain their materials legitimatly

4) What is your timezone? -8:00 GMT, Pacific Standard Time

5) How often will you play? at leasta few times a week. I am going into Grade 12, so school will take priority

6) Why we should trust you? I have never been baned on any sever and was a mod on a server once. I hate and despise griefers because it ruins the community. I am just looking to have alot of fun and to get reintroduced to FTB

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
1) Your Minecraft Username: capnquirk

2) Have you ever griefed before? Never...

3) Have you ever used unfair mods (Example: X-Ray Texture Packs, Nodus, etc.) Only mod I "add" to any minecraft version i play is optifine

4) What is your timezone? PST

5) How often do you play? Two to Three nights a week (I run my own vanilla server for friends so I'm on there the other days mostly LOL)

6) Why we should trust you? Well, I do run my own vanilla MC server, I understand the "fun" of trying to get a good group of folks together. Rules need to be set out and followed for everyone's enjoyment of the game.

Hope to hear from you soon.

CookieWaffle

Jul 29, 2019
Your Minecraft Username: CookieWaffle

2) Have you ever griefed before? Not griefed... but trolled my friends..

3) Have you ever used unfair mods: No i think cheating make minecraft boring

4) What is your timezone? 1+GMT (if i spelled it right)

5) How often do you play? 1-2 hours everyday :)

6) Why we should trust you? I am a serious player looking for a 24/7 ftb ultimate server

I am 15 years old