FTB Ultimate and other older modpacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conmyster

Jul 29, 2019
@Slowpoke

The Direwolf 20 (1.4.7), I just wondered as it says it is locked and there are no future plans to update it. However, will it be updated to 1.5.2 if/when Redpower 2 gets updated to be compatible for 1.5.2 as long as the rest of the mods have compatible 1.5.2 versions? As I would really like to use red power 2 and also want the new features that come with Applied Energlistics like the Shift+? in NEI :)

Just wanted to know if it will be updated after Redpower 2 is compatible with 1.5.2 or if it will never be updated.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
@Slowpoke

The Direwolf 20 (1.4.7), I just wondered as it says it is locked and there are no future plans to update it. However, will it be updated to 1.5.2 if/when Redpower 2 gets updated to be compatible for 1.5.2 as long as the rest of the mods have compatible 1.5.2 versions? As I would really like to use red power 2 and also want the new features that come with Applied Energlistics like the Shift+? in NEI :)

Just wanted to know if it will be updated after Redpower 2 is compatible with 1.5.2 or if it will never be updated.

The DW20 1.4.7 modpack will no longer be updated. Direwolf put together a 1.5.2 pack which is available through the launcher.
Redpower2 is still being worked on, and will not be added before it is released.

Conmyster

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Ultimate (1.4.7) What about this one? Will this mod pack ever be updated? I know it said tests to make an update without Red Power 2 did not end well. What does that mean exactly? If Red Power 2 equivalents were made good enough would it be updated?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Ultimate (1.4.7) What about this one? Will this mod pack ever be updated? I know it said tests to make an update without Red Power 2 did not end well. What does that mean exactly? If Red Power 2 equivalents were made good enough would it be updated?

Also will not be updated. There will be a replacement pack in the future, and right now Unleashed and Unhinged serve this purpose. No, it's not a good idea to "update" your current worlds from 1.4.7 to these 1.5.2 packs.

To make this clear-er
FTB Ultimate (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack.

Direwolf 20 (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack.

Mindcrack Pack (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack.

Yogcraft Modpack (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack.

FTB Lite (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack.

Magic World (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack. Currently working on a Magic Farm 2 pack.

Tech World (1.4.7) - No more updates to this pack. Currently working on a Tech World 2 pack.

FTB Beta Packs (152wgt and 152ngt) - No more updates to these packs.

FTB Unleashed. (1.5.2) - New headliner, without GregTech. Problems with adding GregTech will not be addressed by staff members.

FTB Unhinged (1.5.2) - New headliner, with GregTech.

Direwolf20_1_5 (1.5.2) - New Pack for DW20's videos. Basically the "update" to the 1.4.7 version, but they are not compatible.

Reactions: erdubya and Tim_NZ

OsAnticorpos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Slowpoke are you planning on update FTB Retro or not you didnt say anything about it and i wanted to know if u were going to update that map and mod pack to minecraft 1.5

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Slowpoke are you planning on update FTB Retro or not you didnt say anything about it and i wanted to know if u were going to update that map and mod pack to minecraft 1.5

That's a tournament pack. It is not getting updated because it's based on a specific map, which is locked to 1.2.5.

OsAnticorpos

Jul 29, 2019

ZachTheCommie

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen this brought up yet, but are you guys planning on adding Galacticraft to the modpack? Because it looks really cool and it would fit in nicely. And although it's not finished yet, it might be done by the time Red Power gets replaced.

Slaagathor

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen this brought up yet, but are you guys planning on adding Galacticraft to the modpack? Because it looks really cool and it would fit in nicely. And although it's not finished yet, it might be done by the time Red Power gets replaced.

If you want to make a mod suggestion for FTB, this would be a more appropriate place as they specifically monitor that thread for just that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.