Whitelist Server KalosZ | Unleashed 1.1.3 | Whitelist | 16GB RAM | Builders | Cool Community! | TS3 | 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
Kalos Z
Just Refreshed the Server Map, So Don't Fall Behind!
FTBUnleashed Pack!
I am looking into building a really tight community and become real tight, so come and join us:)
Hard Mode Enabled And DeathCounters to make it fun! ;)
A Breif Summary of the People On Our Server:
Builders: Meaning we love to build neat contraptions and Buldings.​
Chill​
Funny​
Very Mature​
And also fun to hang and talk with!​
Server Specs And Info:
Intel Core i7 3770k​
32GB RAM (16 GB Allocated for Server)​
64GB SSD​
15 Slots​
No Mods Diasbled​
I trust the people in the server that wont do anything that would mess with others.​
TeamSpeak Server IP:
67.169.89.228​
Server IP:
UltimateBeast.b0ne.com​
Server rules:
-No looting other peoples chest.​
- PVP is ON, So attack if given permission.​
- NO Grefieng .​
- Dont build next to someone with out given permission​
- And Have Fun!​
-​
Application :
- IGN:​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10)​
- Why are you interested in joining server:​
- What do you consider yourself good at:​
- Do you have a microphone:​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?:​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:​
Please attach a picture of your best build, we are looking for really unique people that can show off their skills in style​
Note: We are looking for people that can build great buildings, and be proud to show off what they built.​
See You Guys In The Server!​

demchrome

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Demchrome​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7-8 there are things that i have not tried yet​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a place to chill and express my self after hard day at work​
- What do you consider yourself good at: I like to do everything in minecraft, but above all i like to build Japanese style tho I can't say that i'm great at it. I just like it and enjoy it :)
- Do you have a microphone: Yes i do​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I'm not a man of words but I will​
I was making a Japanese themed town on the Shaboozey server.​
2012-09-20_220852_zps41a82d8d.png
2012-11-02_034844_zps5b0a8563.png

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MrAndrew420​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 11... 6?​
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a chill place to build cool stuff without any shady suckers messing with my shiz.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: Landscaping and nature based builds. I want to be able to do some post-modern type stuff so bad I just can never get it right :[​
- Do you have a microphone: Yessir​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yessir​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is the last thing I did (Sorry It's so dark, had to get pics before the server got reset)​
fkOfgn3.jpg

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nanoball
Ftb experience lever (1-10) 8
Why are u intrested
will edit soon sorry im really busy

Jack P

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: filebank12
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8
- Why are you interested in joining server: Because i have been looking for a good private FTB server for a while with a good community and this looks like the one
- What do you consider yourself good at: I would consider myself good with building and all the mechanisms in the games
- Do you have a microphone: not really. its a built in mic to my headphones.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I will
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Could i send it to you later I am still working on it.

Alexander989

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Numair91​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): solid 8 ... i think​
- Why are you interested in joining server: social aspekt, and my game will run a little bit better this way​
- What do you consider yourself good at: making stuff automatic​
- Do you have a microphone: yes​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: probably, but i think not many people will understand me​
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://imgur.com/a/b6Dtq don't pay attention to the big dick portal, the rest is a auto placing of folars, and a auto solar uu-matter prodaction line(the on e with the dick portal)​
http://imgur.com/a/ke50g and something for the looks​

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Demchrome
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 7-8 there are things that i have not tried yet
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a place to chill and express my self after hard day at work
- What do you consider yourself good at: I like to do everything in minecraft, but above all i like to build Japanese style tho I can't say that i'm great at it. I just like it and enjoy it :)
- Do you have a microphone: Yes i do
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I'm not a man of words but I will
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build:
I was making a Japanese themed town on the Shaboozey server.
2012-09-20_220852_zps41a82d8d.png

2012-11-02_034844_zps5b0a8563.png

Whitelisted you man, welcome to our team:)[DOUBLEPOST=1373899105][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: MrAndrew420
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) 11... 6?
- Why are you interested in joining server: Looking for a chill place to build cool stuff without any shady suckers messing with my shiz.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Landscaping and nature based builds. I want to be able to do some post-modern type stuff so bad I just can never get it right :[
- Do you have a microphone: Yessir
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yessir
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: This is the last thing I did (Sorry It's so dark, had to get pics before the server got reset)
fkOfgn3.jpg

Whitelisted!:) Happy you can join us.

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Numair91
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): solid 8 ... i think
- Why are you interested in joining server: social aspekt, and my game will run a little bit better this way
- What do you consider yourself good at: making stuff automatic
- Do you have a microphone: yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: probably, but i think not many people will understand me
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: http://imgur.com/a/b6Dtq don't pay attention to the big dick portal, the rest is a auto placing of folars, and a auto solar uu-matter prodaction line(the on e with the dick portal)

http://imgur.com/a/ke50g and something for the looks

Whitelisted man!:)

werty700

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: werty700
- Location New York, United States
- FTB experience lever (1-10): 7-8 range. Still exploring FTB
- Why are you interested in joining server: I can never find a server where people can just chill. I also want to interact with others on the server.
- What do you consider yourself good at: Designing
- Do you have a microphone: There is one built into my computer
- Will you talk in the Teamspeak 3 server: You bet
- Please attach a photo of your best build:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.5 KB · Views: 128

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: filebank12
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 8
- Why are you interested in joining server: Because i have been looking for a good private FTB server for a while with a good community and this looks like the one
- What do you consider yourself good at: I would consider myself good with building and all the mechanisms in the games
- Do you have a microphone: not really. its a built in mic to my headphones.
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: I will
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Could i send it to you later I am still working on it.

when your done post man.

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: tyler0184
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 4-5 I have gotten through most tech but not so much magic/bees etc.
- Why are you interested in joining server: Good rules, running latest pack, plans to update, and hard mode.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I like clean builds, which can be a challange in FTB.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Sure
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Last thing just a template in creative for a storage building. (Burnt down a tree in the back.)

Attachments

• storage.png
    storage.png
    859.4 KB · Views: 136
  • newhouse.png
    newhouse.png
    827 KB · Views: 134
  • Oldhouse.png
    Oldhouse.png
    916.4 KB · Views: 129

GeorgeP

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: tyler0184
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10): 4-5 I have gotten through most tech but not so much magic/bees etc.
- Why are you interested in joining server: Good rules, running latest pack, plans to update, and hard mode.
- What do you consider yourself good at: I like clean builds, which can be a challange in FTB.
- Do you have a microphone: Yes
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Sure
- Please Attach A Photo of your best build: Last thing just a template in creative for a storage building. (Burnt down a tree in the back.)

whitelisted man!

UnsungCesspool

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: - UnsungCesspool​
- FTB Experience Lever (1-10) - I would say around 6-7. I know alot, but as with everyone else I am still learning.​
- Why are you interested in joining server: - I want to explore the 1.5.2 beta, mainly cause I am a little bored with 1.4.7 Ultimate, but I want to find a group of people to play the game with and have a grand ol' time.​
- What do you consider yourself good at: At this moment, I would say my experience mostly revolves around playing with the tech mods of the game.​
- Do you have a microphone: Yes​
- Will you talk in the TeamSpeak 3 Server?: Yes​
kLevlVV.jpg