Whitelist Server OTE Gamers - Unleashed 1.1.7 | Whitelist | TS3 | MyTown | Econ | MultiGaming Community - Est. 2006

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
iiYwChI.jpg

Hey guys! We are On the Edge Gaming!

Whitelist Status: OPEN

Website

www.OTEGamers.com

TeamSpeak 3 Server

TS3.OTEGamers.com

IRC Channel

Our IRC is linked into all of our community Minecraft servers. If you want to chat to us or get whitelisted quickly. Chat to us here.

#OTEGamers on Gamesurge.net

Click here for our webchat

Server Info

Address: FTB.OTEGamers.com or 69.197.57.230

Host: - Intreppid
Specs:
  • i5-4670k @ 4.5GHz
  • SSD Storage
  • 32GB RAM
  • 1GB/s Uplink
  • Located: LA, California
  • Up-time : 24/7
  • Dedicated server
Server Rules:
  • Be friendly and respectful to other players
  • No large excavation in the overworld, turtling underground for the sake of construction is fine. All large excavation(turtles, quarries) should be done in mystcraft worlds only. If you are caught excavating, all of the equipment will be destroyed and the area rolled-back.
  • Ask permission to use other peoples things.
  • No Griefing, its useless here.
About the server:

We have Good friendly admins. Our staffs main goal is to take care of each and every player to make sure you have the best possible experience.

We take hourly backups! Your work is never lost with us!

The staff are very fast to fix bugs and address any players issues.

We use the mod MyTown to manage towns and market plots. MyTown is the only Forge based protection mod and is very difficult to bypass! Many servers still use grief prevention which does not protect players' structures in Twilight Forest and Mystcraft. MyTown can protect everything everywhere.

We take griefing very seriously here. With a extensively tested protection mod we can stop griefing before it even happens. In the case that you forgot to protect your structures, we have comprehensive block logging to track each players movements.

Click here for a comprehensive players guide on all of our mods

Staff:

Owner: Cozza38
Admins: Mirokoth
Mods: AP, ArbitraryHubris, Shotexpert

Banned items:

Click here for our list of banned items.

White-list Application format:

In-Game Name:
What are you looking for in the server?
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
What experience do you have with FTB?
Have you ever been banned form a Minecraft server?
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
How active are you?

About the Community:

On the Edge Gaming is an established community, started in 2006 we originally invested in the MMO scene. With many of our MMO Guilds abandoned, we have turned our focus to providing our own gaming experience to our members. Our members decide the future of our community, any member can run their own =OTE= clan or guild in their favourite game.

We also do Game give-a-ways monthly (with enough games to last us the next year!), you are required to be active in the community and the forums to participate. Head over towww.otegamers.com to sign up! We look forward to getting to know you and gaming with you!

Last edited:

Draconis46

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Draconis46
Name: Mal
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Been playing since the launch was out and played tech mods on tekkit and by just adding them myself
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? nope
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?Yes

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Draconis46
Name: Mal
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Been playing since the launch was out and played tech mods on tekkit and by just adding them myself
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?Yes
Hi Mal! Im on the train right now so ill get another admin to whitelist you. Ill message you when its done!

Thanks, AP.

Edit: you have now been whitelisted! See you online at Minecraft.otegaming.com

Illegalwaffles

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: illegalwaffles
Name: Erik
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Beta 1.6.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Lots :)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?:Yes, on occasion.
Other Information: Not much else to say ;) EDIT: Long term server goal: Fusion reactor

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: illegalwaffles
Name: Erik
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Beta 1.6.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Lots :)
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server?: No
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ?:Yes, on occasion.
Other Information: Not much else to say ;) EDIT: Long term server goal: Fusion reactor

Hi Erik! You have been whitelisted! Welcome to OTE. If you have an questions feel free to ask at www.otegamers.com you can also find all the detailed info there.

See you online!

Brady131313

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Brady131313
Name:Brady Pierce
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing for about 1 year of vanilla, and a few months on different mod packs
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Lot of experience in thermal expansion, industrial craft, and a little in gregtech
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Ya, I will pop in and say high every once and a while
Other Information: Just looking to have a good time on a server with out griefing and this looks good

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Brady131313
Name:Brady Pierce
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing for about 1 year of vanilla, and a few months on different mod packs
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Lot of experience in thermal expansion, industrial craft, and a little in gregtech
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Ya, I will pop in and say high every once and a while
Other Information: Just looking to have a good time on a server with out griefing and this looks good

Hi Brady! You have been whitelisted! Welcome to OTE! If you have any questions feel free to ask at www.otegamers.com you can also find more info about give-a-ways and other servers there!

See you online!

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fishcake321
Name: Marcus
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, I have played these mods since 1.7.3 technic
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? technically yes, but I was only touring a grey listed server and one of the admins banned me.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? yes
Other Information: I just want to find a server that has good people that are fun to play with, I hope I get accepted :D

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: fishcake321
Name: Marcus
How long have you been playing minecraft? since early 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes, I have played these mods since 1.7.3 technic
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? technically yes, but I was only touring a grey listed server and one of the admins banned me.
Other Information: I just want to find a server that has good people that are fun to play with, I hope I get accepted :D

Hi Marcus! you have now been whitelisted! Welcome to OTE!

If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online!

Faulsa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Doomwidget
Name: Rilee
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, Heavy experience with IC, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, and many other mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
Other Information:Well, I'm mainly looking for good people. I've been playing solo for quite a while and I miss the social part of multiplayer. I'm also looking at doing twitch streams/youtube videos in the future.

Analiel

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Leilana
Name: Leil (Not my actual name, please respect my privacy reasons)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? In a way, yes. I played Tekkit before I joined FTB but since Tekkit was rarely updated, I took a break and recently joined FTB (A month or so has passed0
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not once.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, but not often--having issues with microphone.
Other Information: I've been on a few FTB servers, but none have made me stay. This is due to the servers having a large populace, and resulted in multiple crashes per day, map resets or increasing banned items, which made it unenjoyable. I'm hoping that by joining a whitelisted server, that can be changed.

CrazyFreakHi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: CrazyFreakHi_786
Name: James
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.7
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Yes I have played with Feed the Beast since it came out and the mods in the packs for longer.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I have not.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have TS3 and yes I am willing to use it.
Other Information: I like to mine mostly in minecraft and I am quite experienced with most of the mods in FTB Ultimate and other packs. I am looking for a very friendly server with a good community and staff that will not annoy players. Also I have been playing SSP for quite a long time and I am getting quite bored playing all by myself. I also want a new start to FTB and playing with other people sounds very fun especially if I am starting from the beginning!

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Leilana
Name: Leil (Not my actual name, please respect my privacy reasons)
How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.2.5
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? In a way, yes. I played Tekkit before I joined FTB but since Tekkit was rarely updated, I took a break and recently joined FTB (A month or so has passed0
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Not once.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, but not often--having issues with microphone.
Other Information: I've been on a few FTB servers, but none have made me stay. This is due to the servers having a large populace, and resulted in multiple crashes per day, map resets or increasing banned items, which made it unenjoyable. I'm hoping that by joining a whitelisted server, that can be changed.

Hi Leil! Don't worry, i use my nickname for the same reasons! haha. You should be whitelisted in the next 5-10 minutes!

Welcome to OTE! If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online![DOUBLEPOST=1372134432][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Name: CrazyFreakHi_786
Name: James
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.7
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast?: Yes I have played with Feed the Beast since it came out and the mods in the packs for longer.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No I have not.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes I have TS3 and yes I am willing to use it.
Other Information: I like to mine mostly in minecraft and I am quite experienced with most of the mods in FTB Ultimate and other packs. I am looking for a very friendly server with a good community and staff that will not annoy players. Also I have been playing SSP for quite a long time and I am getting quite bored playing all by myself. I also want a new start to FTB and playing with other people sounds very fun especially if I am starting from the beginning!
In-Game Name: Doomwidget
Name: Rilee
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, Heavy experience with IC, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, and many other mods.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server? No.
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes.
Other Information:Well, I'm mainly looking for good people. I've been playing solo for quite a while and I miss the social part of multiplayer. I'm also looking at doing twitch streams/youtube videos in the future.

Hi James and Rilee!

You both should get whitelisted in the next 10-15 minutes!

Welcome to OTE! If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online!

willman55

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:willman55
Name:william
How long have you been playing minecraft? since beta 1.7.3
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? played since day one
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? no
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? i have it but i dont talk much
Other Information: Just looking for a nice server to hang out on. i'am also aussie

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: SlovMonov
Name: Dick M.
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playin Minecraft for YEARS!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have Plenty of experience playing FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I would be lying if i said no :D
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I actually jumped in Teamspeak before reading the full forum :D
Other Information:
I come with a few other players, Here are a few names.
Pugg138
PakaMcormick

pakamccormick

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: pakamccormick
Name: Pa'ka
How long have you been playing minecraft? A little over a year now, and I can't stop!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, a month or so, I am definitely going to be learning:D
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? No, sir.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? Yes, and I prefer it.
Other Information: I'm here with SlovMonov and pugg138

AP_

Jul 29, 2019
Other Information: Just looking for a nice server to hang out on. i'am also aussie
How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playin Minecraft for YEARS!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? I have Plenty of experience playing FTB.
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? I would be lying if i said no :D
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I actually jumped in Teamspeak before reading the full forum :D
Other Information:
Pugg138
PakaMcormick
How long have you been playing minecraft? A little over a year now, and I can't stop!
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? Yes, a month or so, I am definitely going to be learning:D

Hi William, dick and Pa'ka! Welcome to OTE!
We should have you whitelisted in the next 10-20 minutes! so hop on then!
If you have any questions or want to find out more information about the server (commands ect) head over to www.otegamers.com and sign up! we also do monthly game give-a-ways!

See you online!

Cozza

Jul 29, 2019

Other Information:
Pugg138
PakaMcormick

Hi Guys,

Cozza here the community server admin. Welcome to OTE, you've all been whitelisted! Enjoy your stay. Make sure to hit up the forums, even if it's just for the regular game giveaways.

Reactions: pakamccormick

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:youriyo20
Name:youri
How long have you been playing minecraft? i have being playing since 1.6 i believe
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? yes i have experience on FTB
Other Information: SlovMonov recommended the server

Reactions: pakamccormick

NightFire666

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NightFire666
Name: ^
How long have you been playing minecraft? Wow 2 or 3 years? I think?
Do you have experience on Feed the Beast? None, I did not want to play FtB till it had some sort of AntiGrief. Gonna start now though!
Have you ever been banned form a minecraft server? Hmm, One time: Owner changed the rules to fit his needs and banned the town I was in including me. Another time the owner (again) bent the rules to allow another player to PvP without following PvP engagement rules. When I brought it up I was banned.
do you have TS3 and willing to use it ? I do have TS3 but it may make me lag.
Other Information: I'm trying to shift over from Tekkit to FtB. Not because of difficulty or such things, but mainly because I want to try something newish... And I'm used to running in head first into a situation that will probable get me killed many times. BUT IT'S ALL FOR PROGRESS!!