Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opt1kal

Jul 29, 2019
Also, Beta (w/out GregTech) has no minimap mod.

Slowpoke had said on stream that a minimap mod probably wasn't going to be added in because they can be added in by the client. They were just clientside mods anyway, and there was no reason for it to be included by default.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else getting a lot of the blue slimes everywhere? Not complaining, just asking cause the slimes are AWESOME for Tinkerer's Construct tools. Just turn slime balls into crystals and you get effectively a slow diamond pick (3000 durability and can mine obsidian). Sure it's half as fast as stone, but you can always use redstone to up the speed on it.

Edit: Scratch that, blues are good, but only greens do the obsidian thing :X Either way, it's cheaper than using iron or diamonds for tier 2/3 ores.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Still says "Codes removed for a while" and no password when I hit it. I even considered it was a caching issue, so I VPNed into my work network, then rdp to a server there, ran Firefox, pulled up the URL, waited 30 seconds, clicked the check box and same thing.. (no password). :(
Why wouldn't you just clear your cache?

Reactions: OmegaPython

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Why wouldn't you just recommend they clear their cache, rather than being condescending?
Who said anything about being condescending? It's a joke, and you're one of the people that clearly doesn't get it. It wasn't even meant to be condescending anyway.

I was saying how that was an obviously more simple solution, not to mention being genuinely curious about whether there was a specific reason for him using that way rather than clearing the cache.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Question, if you have a pickaxe in one of your hotkeys and equipped and cobble next to it, when you right click is it supposed to place the cobble? If it has been like this since before 1.5 and I haven't noticed...

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, then that is a fricken awesome feature. I was actually thinking that might have been it as well, but I know they changed some stuff in 1.5 so I wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.