IC2 is slowly dying out ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Or we just need red matter explosives ^_^

Also, did anyone nuke some of the Twilight Forest structures? Like
"I'm a powerful Lich! You have to beat me!"
*NUCLEAR EXPLOSION*

EDIT: AAH! I'm scared! It auto-embeds the videos!

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe. Also, I tested a bit and Lich is such a cheatypants... You cannot kill him by explosions.

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know! I used thermobaric missiles and wrecked the entire tower, but that cheater didn't die!

Didn't test IC2 explosives, but it seems like it can't take damage while he has those shields. Only his own projectiles and fall damage can remove shields. It can't suffocate either even though it takes damage from the suffocation, but it's negated by shields. Such a cheater.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Okay.
Use a Filler, and make a huge pillar of TnT with the Lich on the top.
Prime dat, and watch it fall to it's doom.

Universal solution!

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know! I used thermobaric missiles and wrecked the entire tower, but that cheater didn't die!

Didn't test IC2 explosives, but it seems like it can't take damage while he has those shields. Only his own projectiles and fall damage can remove shields. It can't suffocate either even though it takes damage from the suffocation, but it's negated by shields. Such a cheater.

Then red matter works :D It makes you take fall damage :p

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
That's... an interesting way. :3

"I don't want to kill the Lich manually. I'll create a BLACK HOLE in his tower"

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Tested that. It doesn't die. I guess I should have detonated the explosive under the tower, not aim the rocket at the top, but... I wanted to suck him into a black hole ._.
2013-05-12_10.40.05.png

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I've always hated that damn Twilight liche. Does he -still- bypass quantum armour? Because that was the most bullshit near-death I've ever had...in quantum armour, I can withstand a point-blank NUKE, but I can't take a few pittly little firecrackers from a reanimated corpse.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Tested that. It doesn't die. I guess I should have detonated the explosive under the tower, not aim the rocket at the top, but... I wanted to suck him into a black hole ._.
View attachment 4236
Yeah, I used to be able to kill with 'splosives, fall damage (portals), suffocation (ggun) and many other novel and fun ways. But nowadays, the only way to get trough that dumb shield of his is to reflect his shots at him.

In essence, if he didn't try to kill you, he'd be invulnerable. Oh the irony.

Reactions: casilleroatr

PonyKuu

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I used to be able to kill with 'splosives, fall damage (portals), suffocation (ggun) and many other novel and fun ways. But nowadays, the only way to get trough that dumb shield of his is to reflect his shots at him.

In essence, if he didn't try to kill you, he'd be invulnerable. Oh the irony.
Well, fall damage seem to remove shields in 1.4.7 version... I destroyed him with some hypersonic explosives, but that was quite a lot of them.

Meh, I know that it should be hard, but I think... that's a bit... stupid. But actually, a powerful Lich trapped in a black hole hanging above his tower is kinda amusing.

OmegaJasam

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm. Perhaps portals could be used to cycle him through fa;ll damage before depositing him back in the tower to say hello to the explosives :)