Help me find what's missing from the wiki...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
I just dont get it, There are THREE wikis, Most of which are much more completed

Why exactly do we need to make another?

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Alrigh
Actually the only stuff we have in atm is the start of the Getting Started guide and a handful of blocks. If you want to c ontribute sign up for an account on the wiki... you cant create new articles but I think we can coordinate something so you can submit conyent and one of us can post it as well as make sure you get credit.

Give me a bit and I can pm the style guide and general outline for articles on blocks/items to you.

Alright, I know what i'm doing quite a bit when it comes to IC,
i made an account but i cant write articles n' that makes me sad :c

Anyways i'm about to write an article for the MFSU, Whats this about format

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I just dont get it, There are THREE wikis, Most of which are much more completed

Why exactly do we need to make another?

Simply put we aren't "making another" Ours was in production first. And we aren't copying out of date wiki's and mod pages to fill our wiki up with information that is dubious at best. In fact some of the wiki's have been copying our articles as soon as they are written. We aim to be the most accurate wiki not the prettiest. We will also not be taking the easy route of copying old information or any information without verifying it.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
There's nothing wrong with striving for both.
Who said we aren't? (except for Jaded)

Of course, our focus is on getting accurate info up as quickly as possible, but if we have the opportunity to make it look nicer, we would certainly do so.

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone interested in a tree version of the bee part:

Forestry 2.2.0.1:
- Bugfix: Fixed treealyzer not rating sapling rate, yield and maturity correctly.

When MC 1.5.1 will be used more widely (a.k.a. most probably shortly after release of the intermediate pack), I can add the tree part.

Reactions: Booker The Geek
Status
Not open for further replies.