Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
That happens if oyu use outdated Bukkit plugins on FTB (or 1.5 for that matter), the only way to rectify this is to remove said plugins.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
The servers bugging out since we change to MCPC+ right now I'm spamed with you have reached the edge of the worls and I cant open most GUI's
How far from spawn are you? The world border is 3k blocks from spawn in a circle.

Edit: The not being able to open most GUI's is probably because that when you joined, the server was generating every chunk within the 3000 block radius, so it was lagging pretty bad.

That happens if oyu use outdated Bukkit plugins on FTB (or 1.5 for that matter), the only way to rectify this is to remove said plugins.
What happens?

klb2001

Jul 29, 2019
1. nerdygamer1o1
2.no
3.Yes, for the past few days.
4.I can't find a server that has friendly players,and i enjoy all the mods.I also love to make different things that require lots of resources

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at at least 10k but I suggest removing that plugin I cant be accurate because I cant go to my house

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I'm at at least 10k but I suggest removing that plugin I cant be accurate because I cant go to my house
Why are you so far away?

Also, switched permissions plugins from YAPP to PEX. Pex is a lot more user-friendly and less buggy.

Edit: Due to the fact that I can use other people's homes, I disabled the world border and teleported to your home (it's called bed, right? Got a diamond ender chest, a sorting system and some machines. I'm hoping that's the right one). It's a bit over 6000 blocks away, and so I set the world border to be 7000 blocks from spawn (I don't want people getting too spread out, and I'd rather that you be considerably closer, but that is a rather nice spot you have there) and now the server is slowly generating every chunk within that radius. It doesn't seem to be causing a noticeable performance drop, but it may cause the server to be slower if you try doing some other intensive thing at the same time.

Edit2: Kind of random, but don't use REP's. They will crash your client. Wireless jammers however do not.

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you so far away?

Also, switched permissions plugins from YAPP to PEX. Pex is a lot more user-friendly and less buggy.

Edit: Due to the fact that I can use other people's homes, I disabled the world border and teleported to your home (it's called bed, right? Got a diamond ender chest, a sorting system and some machines. I'm hoping that's the right one). It's a bit over 6000 blocks away, and so I set the world border to be 7000 blocks from spawn (I don't want people getting too spread out, and I'd rather that you be considerably closer, but that is a rather nice spot you have there) and now the server is slowly generating every chunk within that radius. It doesn't seem to be causing a noticeable performance drop, but it may cause the server to be slower if you try doing some other intensive thing at the same time.

Edit2: Kind of random, but don't use REP's. They will crash your client. Wireless jammers however do not.
I was way off I'm only about 5.5 thousand blocks from spawn also I found this mod that adds aspects from other mods lastly Im still having GUI problems and can only open my inventory the tinker table and the forge lexicon
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...erything-232b-keybored-industries-tc3-addons/

edit: I cant eat either

Benissbored

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Benissbored
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? Never!
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Always. Since I first started playing mine craft I have used FTB.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I love a small community of players! being able to work with everyone is awesome!

sshawnsamuell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sshawnsamuell
Banned? Once, due to bugs between Red Power and a mod added called TickThreading.
FTB? Plenty. I know my way around most all the mods fairly well.
Why here? Just looking for a nice Ultimate server to play on and the added mods seem like a fun change.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server still exist? I'm whitelisted, but haven't been on it in forever- nor do I still have the private pack code.

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
Does this server still exist? I'm whitelisted, but haven't been on it in forever- nor do I still have the private pack code.
There never was a private pack code you have to set it up yourself and Shal destroyed the server by adding mcpc+ theres no reason to log in the servers dead

jeviuss

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: xEtnies
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? : No, I haven't.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I've had about 6 months experience with mostly Mindcrack and some Ultimate, and have experience with many other mods.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I am looking for a fun community to play with and this seems like a fun one!

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Applications
  1. Your minecraft username. DiamondKing489
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? No. Look: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1545f93a343b62458284d256c486e7bdf84c9720
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Been a long time and some private packs (which my friend adds mods that isn't compatible that makes it crash XD)
  4. Why do you want to join this server?Less grief, Better community, no PVP and safe building
*Do we have raidcall or teamspeak cause I want to to voice chat instead. :)

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I recently got the server back up and running for 1.5.2, now based off of the 152wgt pack. I will be updating the OP, whitelisting people, etc. soon, expect everything to be updated in a day or two. I'm also going to be adding beta versions of electric fishing rod and Simple Frames. (probably a couple weeks until a beta version of simple frames is ready though)

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Applications
  1. Your minecraft username. DiamondKing489
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? No. Look: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/1545f93a343b62458284d256c486e7bdf84c9720
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Been a long time and some private packs (which my friend adds mods that isn't compatible that makes it crash XD)
  4. Why do you want to join this server?Less grief, Better community, no PVP and safe building
*Do we have raidcall or teamspeak cause I want to to voice chat instead. :)
I will be setting up a TS server sometime after I get the server completely back up.

Whitelisted:
DiamondKing489
xEtnies
sshawnsamuell
Benissbored

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
I will be setting up a TS server sometime after I get the server completely back up.

Whitelisted:
DiamondKing489
xEtnies
sshawnsamuell
Benissbored

Yey, I'll be joining later on (Maybe, Because I'm studying.).[DOUBLEPOST=1371890493][/DOUBLEPOST]Do we have any plugins on the server?

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
How do we get FTB Ultimate to be 1.5.2 I have 1.4.7 only.
Read the new installation instructions. Use the private pack code 152wgt

Edit: Just finished recording an installation tutorial video. It should be up in a couple hours.
Edit2: Never mind, the video was just a bunch of white dots on a black background. The audio was fine though. I'll try to get an installation video up soon.