Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
1. flapjacck
2. No, i have never been banned from a server before because i prefer not to harass others but to help them.
3. I usually play with the ultimate pack and like to utilize all of the mods as it gives the game a wider span to create cool machines or contraptions with.
4. The server sounds very friendly and i would love to contribute to that as much as i could, helping others by making community contraptions.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Server's down, my brother was using my computer and decided to kill the server. It's back up now.

Whitelisted:
himylilpwny
xenondeathstrike
flapjacck

milkman

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. milkman21666
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) no
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes
  4. Why do you want to join this server. i want to play ultimate pack with Compact Solars. I also like the rules as it seem fair. i work alot so it be nice to be able to leave something on here and there when i know it going to take few hours to do(like steel for boilers)

alphadawg5555

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. alphadawg5555
Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) Yes, I have been banned from a server, but only one, it was after I had just gotten minecraft and previously I had only played on anarchy servers, so naturally I thought there were no rules so I stole some stuff and griefed, but I now know better.
Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes!
Why do you want to join this server? I like that you have your own custom mods! (mainly logi pipes, but I still love all of the others)

zupernam

Jul 29, 2019
  1. zupernam
  2. No
  3. Yes
  4. Alphadawg5555 and I need a stable server to play on that won't go down all the time or be cancelled like lots of others we've tried.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
milkman21666
alphadawg5555
zupernam

Also, the server isn't perfectly stable, but it's up ~95% of the time, although it might go down for extended periods of time if I go on vacation and can't reboot the server, although it autoreboots unless the physical server goes down or it runs out of memory. And it'll only run out of memory if it goes a week or two without being rebooted/crashing.

MINERGUY67880

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. MINERGUY67880
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) Same reason as alphadawg5555, I played too many anarchy servers and I went on my favorite server (Not being smart) and got banned for stealing. I know better now and I'm a good person.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, I am almost A Master at it! :D
  4. Why do you want to join this server? My friend, alphadawg5555, referred me to this server so I decided to check it out and I it looks good, I'll be a regular.

KingKinxc

Jul 29, 2019
Your minecraft username. KingKinxc
Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? No.
Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, all the mod packs.
Why do you want to join this server? The extra mods look very nice and I need a nice community to play with.

FuzzyPurp

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username:
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? never, at least I dont about it
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? yes about 3 weeks
  4. Why do you want to join this server?

1. FuzzyPurp. Age 21
2. No.
3. Yes, I've compiled my own modpacks, before FTB
4. Looking for a good dedicated server with the ultimate modpack(with must have additions), good rules, mature admin(s) and respectable players.
Your also, you seem to kno what you're doing.

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: torpdeo
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? Not that I know of.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes for a few months now
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I have searched for a good server with a good community and a good custom modpack. I especially like the damage indicators mod, because that has been a favorite of mine for a while

Tezlakipuka

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there!
  1. Your minecraft username: TarisAndarion
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why?: Just for fun one time, but never for breaking rules
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, since it's out. Before that I played Tekkit. Before that was out, I built my own modded client.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I'm looking for a nice community where I can relax after work and build something high-technical with some other people. Singleplayer is getting very boring after a while. Also your better Ultimate pack has great mods added.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Thread moved, not a Ultimate pack when you add mods to it!
I'd think this was a spambot post, except it doesn't have any ads.

Whitelisted:
FuzzyPurp
torpdeo
TarisAndarion

Also, I have now added MCPC+ to the server (server side mod that allows me to run bukkit plugins) and have added a number of plugins.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, I didn't know that greed was staff, and it was kinda random, and it wasn't in the FTB Ultimate section anyways.
Also, please note that due to a change in the way ages are stored, all ages need to be entered, then I need to import the old age data. So if you go into an age and it's been reset, just tell me the age ID and I'll fix it.

Ember2528

Jul 29, 2019
The servers bugging out since we change to MCPC+ right now I'm spamed with you have reached the edge of the worls and I cant open most GUI's