1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Shalashalska, Jan 17, 2013.

?

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2013.
  1. Leave it on

36.8%
  2. Turn it off

63.2%
  1. DiamondKing489

DiamondKing489 New Member

So meaning when will we get the modpack?

2. Shalashalska

Shalashalska New Member

There won't be a private pack specifically for this server because some of the mods don't want to be redistributed in a modpack. However, the installation instructions/additional mods should allow you to install the modpack with relatively little trouble, but the installation video is just to make it clearer. If you're wondering what I've been doing this whole time, let's just say that there's a beta build of Simple Frames is almost ready.

3. DiamondKing489

Do we have tinkers Construct?

4. callumhutchy

callumhutchy New Member

Whitelist Application
    1. My Username: callumhutchy
    2. Have i ever been banned: Of course not, you have to be pretty stupid to be banned, also waste of time applying for server that youre just going to get yourself banned from.
    3. Have you ever played with FTB before: The question should be 'is there a time you don't play with FTB'.
    4. Why do you want to join this server: Im bored of 1.4.7 and want a whitelist server so that players can join for a week then leave.

5. DiamondKing489

I don't know the name of the modpack. I have like millions(A lot) of modpacks. What is the name?

6. DiamondKing489

I wasn't able to download Ars Magica but I was able to find it on one of the modpacks in FTB. Just Lucky :) :3

7. J12934

J12934 New Member

Whitelist Application

1.) Username: J12934
    2.) i've been never banned on a Minecraft/FTB Server
    3.) I played FTB since a couple of Month and have a lot of Expirience with the most mods.
    4.) Played the 1.4 Packs a lot and looking for and looking for a nice server to play with the "new" mods ;)

8. DiamondKing489

I get a crash report but I can't paste it. Maybe it's too long? Where can I post this cause my Browser freezes.[DOUBLEPOST=1372073736][/DOUBLEPOST]It tells that I need Immibis Core but I installed it. Should it be in the Coremod or mods folder? 10th time trying to fix this.

9. Shalashalska

Shalashalska New Member

Immibis core should be in mods, Immibis microblocks should be in coremods.

Whitelisted:
    J12934

Edit: Updated the configs, should fix crashing on joining the server.

10. callumhutchy

callumhutchy New Member

When i try and join the server i get message saying, "ID 21994 from Mod secretroomsmod is missing
    ID 21997 is mismatched between world and game"

11. xCouzchat7

xCouzchat7 New Member

1. Your minecraft username: xCouzchat7
    2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will): No, I have not.
    3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, but I don't have alot of experience with the mods, though.
    4. Why do you want to join this server? I would like to test out the new features that the 1.5.2 versions of the mods add with a group of people
    Also, do I use the 0.6 version of the private pack with Gregtech?

12. Shalashalska

Shalashalska New Member

Download the new config pack. It fixes that, I mentioned it in the post before.

Whitelisted:
    xCouzchat7
    gotRicee

If you can, try to use the 0.5, that's what I built the server on. I'll work on updating the server soon.
    Edit: Hmm, I can't seem to get the 0.6 version of the pack, all I get is 0.5
    Edit2: Hmm, I get the same error as you. I think I know how to fix it, just gimme a few minutes. The server will be down.
    Edit3: Should be fixed now.
    Edit4: Nope, not fixed yet.

13. gotRicee

gotRicee New Member

1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. gotRicee
    2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) Never been banned
    3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, for around 2 years
    4. Why do you want to join this server? Want to try the new 1.5.2 wgt in a multiplayer experience :) I've played other modpacks such as ftb Ultimate 1.1.2 and mindcrack and want to try something new ^^

14. callumhutchy

callumhutchy New Member

i finally connect, then server goes down -.-

15. xCouzchat7

xCouzchat7 New Member

Hmm, it say that I haven't been whitelisted.

16. Shalashalska

Shalashalska New Member

Probably just whitelisting being derpy. Try again.

17. xCouzchat7

xCouzchat7 New Member

Thanks, it's working now.

EDIT: Is there any way to protect your stuff?

18. Shalashalska

Shalashalska New Member

Not right now, I will probably add lockette/lwc/something else that protects your stuff soon.
    Poll:
    Lockette
    LWC
    Other

Post your reply since FTB forums hates polls.

19. xCouzchat7

xCouzchat7 New Member

LWC

20. DiamondKing489

This is what I get from placing Immibis Core to mods:

What I get.