Private Pack Somaren: 1.5.2 With Nerfed Gregtech! 50+ Slots, Whitelisted! Simple Frames Beta!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Do you guys want to keep your inventory on death?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Read the new installation instructions. Use the private pack code 152wgt

Edit: Just finished recording an installation tutorial video. It should be up in a couple hours.
Edit2: Never mind, the video was just a bunch of white dots on a black background. The audio was fine though. I'll try to get an installation video up soon.

So meaning when will we get the modpack?

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
So meaning when will we get the modpack?

There won't be a private pack specifically for this server because some of the mods don't want to be redistributed in a modpack. However, the installation instructions/additional mods should allow you to install the modpack with relatively little trouble, but the installation video is just to make it clearer. If you're wondering what I've been doing this whole time, let's just say that there's a beta build of Simple Frames is almost ready.

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
There won't be a private pack specifically for this server because some of the mods don't want to be redistributed in a modpack. However, the installation instructions/additional mods should allow you to install the modpack with relatively little trouble, but the installation video is just to make it clearer. If you're wondering what I've been doing this whole time, let's just say that there's a beta build of Simple Frames is almost ready.

Do we have tinkers Construct?

callumhutchy

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
  1. My Username: callumhutchy
  2. Have i ever been banned: Of course not, you have to be pretty stupid to be banned, also waste of time applying for server that youre just going to get yourself banned from.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before: The question should be 'is there a time you don't play with FTB'.
  4. Why do you want to join this server: Im bored of 1.4.7 and want a whitelist server so that players can join for a week then leave.

J12934

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

1.) Username: J12934
2.) i've been never banned on a Minecraft/FTB Server
3.) I played FTB since a couple of Month and have a lot of Expirience with the most mods.
4.) Played the 1.4 Packs a lot and looking for and looking for a nice server to play with the "new" mods ;)

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash report but I can't paste it. Maybe it's too long? Where can I post this cause my Browser freezes.[DOUBLEPOST=1372073736][/DOUBLEPOST]It tells that I need Immibis Core but I installed it. Should it be in the Coremod or mods folder? 10th time trying to fix this.

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
I get a crash report but I can't paste it. Maybe it's too long? Where can I post this cause my Browser freezes.[DOUBLEPOST=1372073736][/DOUBLEPOST]It tells that I need Immibis Core but I installed it. Should it be in the Coremod or mods folder? 10th time trying to fix this.
Immibis core should be in mods, Immibis microblocks should be in coremods.

Whitelisted:
J12934

Edit: Updated the configs, should fix crashing on joining the server.

callumhutchy

Jul 29, 2019
When i try and join the server i get message saying, "ID 21994 from Mod secretroomsmod is missing
ID 21997 is mismatched between world and game"

xCouzchat7

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username: xCouzchat7
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will): No, I have not.
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, but I don't have alot of experience with the mods, though.
  4. Why do you want to join this server? I would like to test out the new features that the 1.5.2 versions of the mods add with a group of people
Also, do I use the 0.6 version of the private pack with Gregtech?

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
When i try and join the server i get message saying, "ID 21994 from Mod secretroomsmod is missing
ID 21997 is mismatched between world and game"
Download the new config pack. It fixes that, I mentioned it in the post before.

Whitelisted:
xCouzchat7
gotRicee

If you can, try to use the 0.5, that's what I built the server on. I'll work on updating the server soon.
Edit: Hmm, I can't seem to get the 0.6 version of the pack, all I get is 0.5
Edit2: Hmm, I get the same error as you. I think I know how to fix it, just gimme a few minutes. The server will be down.
Edit3: Should be fixed now.
Edit4: Nope, not fixed yet.

gotRicee

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Your minecraft username. This must be accurate, otherwise, even if you do get accepted, you will still not be able to connect. gotRicee
  2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If yes, why? (Being banned does not disqualify you necessarily, particularly if it was a ban because of admin abuse, but lying will) Never been banned
  3. Have you ever played with FTB before? Yes, for around 2 years
  4. Why do you want to join this server? Want to try the new 1.5.2 wgt in a multiplayer experience :) I've played other modpacks such as ftb Ultimate 1.1.2 and mindcrack and want to try something new ^^

DiamondKing489

Jul 29, 2019
Immibis core should be in mods, Immibis microblocks should be in coremods.

Whitelisted:
J12934

Edit: Updated the configs, should fix crashing on joining the server.

This is what I get from placing Immibis Core to mods:

Minecraft has crashed!
----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\user\Desktop\FTB\152wgt\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-25_18.00.54-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a915acac --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\user\Desktop\FTB\152wgt\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-25_18.00.54-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 6/25/13 6:00 PM

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 98998640 bytes (94 MB) / 299450368 bytes (285 MB) up to 1046937600 bytes (998 MB)
JVM Flags: 8 total; -Xms256M -Xmx1024M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -XX:MaxPermSize=128M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.17.716 Minecraft Forge 7.8.0.716 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 102 mods loaded, 102 mods active
mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML{5.2.17.716} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge{7.8.0.716} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.15} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHCore{1.5.2.2} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ImmibisMicroblocks{55.0.4} [Immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.25} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHNetwork{1.5.2.2} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CoFHWorld{1.5.2.2} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
denLib{3.0.14} [denLib] (denLib.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{55.0.4} [Immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-55.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
inventorytweaks{1.55-dev} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThermalExpansion{2.4.3.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IC2{1.115.314-lf} [IndustrialCraft 2] (IndustrialCraft2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ImmibisCore{55.1.4} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-55.1.4 (1).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
AdvancedMachines{55.0.3} [Advanced Machines] (advanced-machines-55.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AdvancedReactors{alpha8} [Advanced Reactors] (AdvancedReactors-1.5.2_alpha8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AdvancedSolarPanel{3.3.7} [Advanced Solar Panels] (AdvancedSolarPanels.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Core{3.6.0} [BuildCraft] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{3.6.0} [BC Transport] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{3.6.0} [BC Silicon] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{3.6.0} [BC Builders] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{3.6.0} [BC Energy] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{3.6.0} [BC Factory] (BuildCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.n} [Applied Energistics] (AppliedEnergistics.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ArsMagica{5.52.013} [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_5.52.013.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
BiblioCraft{1.3.1} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ChickenChunks{1.3.2.11} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CompactSolars{4.1.6.37} [Compact Solar Arrays] (CompactSolars.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.2.11} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization{0.7.37} [Factorization] (Factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forestry{2.2.6.3} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
IronChest{5.2.6.430} [Iron Chest] (IronChest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mmmPowersuits{0.7.0-531} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowerSuits.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Natura{1.5.1_2.1.RC1} [Natura] (Natura.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Railcraft{7.1.0.0} [Railcraft] (RailCraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Thaumcraft{3.0.5e} [Thaumcraft] (ThaumCraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TConstruct{1.5.1_1.3.4.6} [Tinkers' Construct] (TinkersConstruct.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TwilightForest{1.18.1} [The Twilight Forest] (TwilightForest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DartCraft{Beta 0.1.17} [DartCraft] (DartCraft Beta 0.1.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
EE3{pre1h (build 16)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EE3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
electricfish{2.0.0} [Electric Fishing Pole 2] (Electric Fishing Rod 2.0.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ExtraUtilities{0.2.2a} [Extra Utilities] (ExtraUtils.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization.misc{0.7.37} [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
factorization.dimensionalSlice{0.7.37} [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
iChunUtil{1.0.1} [iChunUtil] (IChunUtil.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GraviGun{1.5.1} [GraviGun] (GravityGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Tubestuff{55.0.3} [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-55.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GregTech_Addon{MC151} [GregTech-Addon] (GregTech.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ImmibisPeripherals{55.0.4} [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-55.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
InfiniTubes{55.0.6} [InfiniTubes] (infinitubes-55.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LiquidXP{55.1.4} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-55.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MagicBees{2.0.0 (build 22)} [Magic Bees] (MagicBees.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Mystcraft{0.10.4.00} [Mystcraft] (Mystcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
SoulShards{1.28.33} [Soul Shards] (SoulShards.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: ThermalExpansion] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.2B1} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
MiscPeripherals{3.3} [MiscPeripherals] (MiscPeripherals.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
GraviSuite{1.9.2} [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_9_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ModularForceFieldSystem{2.3.0.1.0} [Modular ForceField System V2] (ModularForcefieldSystem.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Natura|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [Natura compat: MFR] (Natura.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|AE{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|ExtraBees{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons: Extra Bees] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIAddons|MiscPeripherals{1.7.1.r20} [NEI Addons: Misc Peripherals] (NEIAddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
NEIPlugins{1.0.9.2} [NEI Plugins] (NEIPlugins.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ObsidiPlates{1.5.0} [Obsidian Pressure Plates] (ObsidiPlates.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OCS{1.5.2.0} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PluginsforForestry{3.0.16} [PluginsforForestry] (PluginsForForestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
PortalGun{1.5.2} [PortalGun] (PortalGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
RedLogic{55.2.1} [RedLogic] (redlogic-55.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
secretroomsmod{4.6.0} [SecretRoomsMod] (SecretRoomsMod-universal-4.6.0.283.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
StevesCarts{2.0.0.a118} [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
ThaumicTinkerer{1.0.5} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
TConstruct|CompatMineFactoryReloaded{0.1} [TConstruct Compat: MFR] (TinkersConstruct.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_ZanMinimap{0.9.4} [mod_ZanMinimap] (VoxelMap.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
OmniTools{3.1.4.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce 315/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.RuntimeException: Slot 13782 already occupied by forestry.core.items.ItemCrated@1d28686/null when adding itemSaw
at mods.immibis.core.impl.IDAllocator.allocate(IDAllocator.java:96)
at mods.immibis.core.ImmibisCore.init(ImmibisCore.java:76)
at mods.immibis.core.ICNonCoreMod.init(ICNonCoreMod.java:48)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:696)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 546c66e6 ----------

What I get.