Dumb Modular Powersuit Tricks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Reality check: everything in Minecraft is useless :p

Popular society would try to have us believe that gaming isn't important, and therefore everything in a game is useless, but it one of the most important things humans do. The fact we do stuff just for entertainment's sake and not spend all our time either surviving or passing our genes on is what separates us from the animals. Sure, some other animals game a bit but their games are purely an extension to survival/hunting training. The life experience gained from gaming is much more useful than watching tv, but tv will never tell you that hehe.

On topic: I fell off a void world and lost my power suit yesterday, thanks to the greg recipe not being the only one (yet) I was able to remake it, would've been apathyquit worthy if I could only go the Gtech route.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
My first thought was "10 years doing what? Playing games?" And then I started watching and... :p

Anyhow, thanks for sharing that.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
The person in the video makes my face cry, i don't know if that makes me a horrible person but whatever.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Some time last year I gave some thought to making an 'achievement manager' with which people can basically plan goals and such to award themselves achievements when they complete them, since achievements are such a big motivator in games (and other programs. e.g. The achievements in the Audible audiobook app have affected my usage patterns a lot). I'm not surprised it's not at all a new concept :p

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
soon...
2zJoG

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Fancy! I can't wait! I've made the jump to 1.5.1 almost entirely because I cannot wait to play with the new stuff you've been making. Muse. Modular Powersuits and Tinker's Construct are that exciting to me. I am going without steam here like I just don't care.

And hopefully soon a build that wont' crash without IC2 installed in 1.5.1. ;)

MachineMuse

Jul 29, 2019
It's done.
custommodeldemo.png

customcolours2.png

As promised, the visor and the crystals can be coloured separately from the main armor bits, and they glow in the dark! Extra bits and animations still to come, but this sets the groundwork for a variety of other .obj armor models if people want to make them.

I think the crashes with ic2 should be worked out; they are running side by side on ForgeCraft2 with no problems.

Also thanks for the support everyone :D

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Very nice, this is the best "suit" mod to date (for me at least), its extremely customizable but not OP, has a fair cost and looks awesome!
You really know how to make a great mod, Muse. :)