March News

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
To whom or where am I supposed to report the error that the entry for the "Garden Clothe" [sic] has, for both of it's entries, "Fix Me", in the FTB Home/Pyramid/Appendix under the heading Objectives and Rewards? Or does this only exist under certain specific circumstances, such as before having joined a team? I'm playing singleplayer so don't even know which team to join, if any.

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
You might keep an eye on the "Ask a Simple Question" thread... I'm sure someone there might be of help until a specific "Pyramid" thread is created.

It's "Being hit on the Head" lessons in here... :D

Reactions: SolManX
K

Kuktar

Heyoooo march news :p thanks for the update team. I am so freaking excited to see what it looks like! me and my son can't wait to watch some streams.

Reactions: Magzie

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
But people want their half-cooked and unfinished games, look at steam! It's full of them!

Either way, I'm glad that they let you resubmit items in the pyramid pack in case you used all of them accidentally, however lack of options to automate early-earlygame is a bit annoying. But oh well.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
So, as someone who was not part of this game or community 6 years ago, can anyone here give me a brief rundown on what this pyramid thing is all about?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
So, as someone who was not part of this game or community 6 years ago, can anyone here give me a brief rundown on what this pyramid thing is all about?
It's a challenge pack, the pyramid has goals to achieve, which usually involves feeding the goals into the pyramid. As you complete them, you get rewards that should help you. It's down to you to work how to to complete the challenges.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
@Drbretto Think of the pyramid map as the earliest form of questing book. The original was done in minecraft 1.2.5 and the map was designed to have you feed it certain items you could craft at that stage. It would then reward you with other items you need for the next stage. The new map is the same idea as the old one where your quest book so to speak is the map itself.

Reactions: Drbretto

mti_

Jul 29, 2019
Is it known what "Expert+" mode will be?
Will we see a "plus" mode in Continuum?

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
That is taken from the Pyramid pack. So FTB is working on an "Expert+" mode. I wonder what that is. And if Continuum might have it too.
Sorry there is going to be 3 modes in the Pyramid map pack which make recipes hard and increases the number of items requires to unlock tiers. He explains on one of the FTB one practice runs on youtube. Link to Video:

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'd imagine FTB Pyramid is still being tweaked. So can you make it so that the entire OpenComputers setup for each side only activates when a player joins a team, they create excessive lag.