Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Doubtful, you can actually check if you've joined. Just type your username here. https://plancke.io/hypixel/player/stats/

I can also go ahead and check my own memories.

Being that I played modded minecraft for the first time about a year an a half ago and never heard of hypixel until you started talking about it here, I'm gonna go ahead and continue being pretty damn sure I've never been there.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I can also go ahead and check my own memories.

Being that I played modded minecraft for the first time about a year an a half ago and never heard of hypixel until you started talking about it here, I'm gonna go ahead and continue being pretty damn sure I've never been there.
Welp, join if you want, its a very amazing community. Lots of social features like /friend /guild, /party. I've met a lot of great people on there and you can play casually or competitively.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Welp, join if you want, its a very amazing community. Lots of social features like /friend /guild, /party. I've met a lot of great people on there and you can play casually or competitively.

I don't want, lol. I'm actually pretty all set with the communities I'm already in.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I don't know what that even means, lol. I'm sure it's a good time, man. I'm just not into it :p
It means you and I get matched against each other and I kill you and the server gives me coins which I can use to buy more perks and kits to kill you even more. :p
Kinda like the infinite modded Ore to power and then you use the power to make more ores and then those ores to make more power.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
But but but, I want to stab you for coins... Thats the whole basis of the server.
It means you and I get matched against each other and I kill you and the server gives me coins which I can use to buy more perks and kits to kill you even more. :p
Kinda like the infinite modded Ore to power and then you use the power to make more ores and then those ores to make more power.

Nuclear, Please actually read the comments people are making, and actually think them through. This is not the Hypixel forums. We have a different structure, and that is not a bad thing. FTB does not need to be Hypixel, and Hypixel does not need to be FTB. Enjoy this community for what it is, and recognize that the same attitude that you have for postings on the Hypixel forums will most likely ruffle some feathers over here. FTB focuses more on discussion and informed civil arguments, instead of blank phrases like "Nerf Enderman in Mega, it's to OP" without any actual evidence to back it up.

If you want to participate in these forums, you cannot use the same approach you take for others. People don't have to like the same things you do for them to challenge your thinking with a different insight or approach. Someone's merit is not defined by a number or a stat.

As I'm sure you won't trust anything I say without a stat though, here is a link to my actual player stats on Hypixel. Just because I enjoy Hypixel, as well as FTB, doesn't mean I need to have the same approaches to both.

Reactions: zBob and Pyure

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016

MEh, I don't see much value to PvP in a game like minecraft. I want to build, not deal with some people trying to mess up my day. Don't get me wrong, in the right mood, I love nothing more than to kill a bunch of strangers online in a videogame, but I prefer a game that's actually really built for that.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
MEh, I don't see much value to PvP in a game like minecraft. I want to build, not deal with some people trying to mess up my day. Don't get me wrong, in the right mood, I love nothing more than to kill a bunch of strangers online in a videogame, but I prefer a game that's actually really built for that.
Ah fine I give up. But you can build, Trolls in UHC and most importantly, Bedwars Bed Defenses. That I can TnT.
I'm done with this debate, I'll leave it alone.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Nope, certain I've never joined. That sounds all multi-player stuff and I don't do multi-player stuff. Must be someone else with the same username.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
more notifications is not necessary a good thing if 90% of them are irreverent to me

pvp vs randoms sounds/feels like a pain in the butt.
pvp vs friends can be a nice distraction especially if one of the rules are don't touch the other persons grave stone or their base

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
more notifications is not necessary a good thing if 90% of them are irreverent to me

pvp vs randoms sounds/feels like a pain in the butt.
pvp vs friends can be a nice distraction especially if one of the rules are don't touch the other persons grave stone or their base
Only Youtubers can make private games.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
How is Hypixel related to Mojang?
Huh? Its not Hypixel that tracks the stats. Plancke is an independent website run by Plancke a Hypixel admin. You can also check this website, https://sk1er.club/stats/KingTriaxx
Sk1er is a youtuber and the highest leveled person on Hypixel.
Plancke and Sk1er track stats based on userIDs. So I type in your current username, and it will show me your stats and your past usernames.

Kel_Co

Jul 29, 2019
Huh? Its not Hypixel that tracks the stats. Plancke is an independent website run by Plancke a Hypixel admin. You can also check this website, https://sk1er.club/stats/KingTriaxx
Sk1er is a youtuber and the highest leveled person on Hypixel.
Plancke and Sk1er track stats based on userIDs. So I type in your current username, and it will show me your stats and your past usernames.

Which is in turn not related to FTB at all. Thanks for clearing that up. As I'm tired of seeing these arguments, can everyone please drop the conversation and direct this thread back to what it is, a place to ask simple questions. If you have any leftover comments please direct them to specific people via PM. Thanks.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Which is in turn not related to FTB at all. Thanks for clearing that up. As I'm tired of seeing these arguments, can everyone please drop the conversation and direct this thread back to what it is, a place to ask simple questions. If you have any leftover comments please direct them to specific people via PM. Thanks.
@KingTriaxx Asked a simple question, I gave him a simple answer, maybe not so simple answer.