Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
I don't see the filing cabinets on ExU2 unfortunately. But a large storage crate from AA can hold 351 stacks of anything, so that's a solid replacement.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Oh, i thought you had just misunderstood me. You're saying there is a mod filter in EnderIO! I thought you were just suggesting to nest filters and do it all manually. I'll get on back to the EnderIO wiki. Edit: Or not. it's still down...

I have the random armor storage under control already, this is for the little bits of things I pick up that I'm not even looking at right now. I just want to dump it all into crates so I can find the stuff I'm actually looking for.
Not sure if the Mod Specific Item filter is in Sprout though. It wasn't in Skyfactory 3 when I did that pack and only got added to Beyond in the most recent update so Sprout may or may not have it.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
No way to find out right now, either. The EnderIO wiki is looking for a new host. The FTB Wiki entry on it is out of date. I can look when I get home, but I'm keeping my expectations down.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If the versions line up right, you can feed Wheat into a SAG Mill, then feed the resulting flour into a Redstone Furnace with the Trivection chamber, then the bread back in to make a truly incredible amount of toast from Pam's, which generates honestly insanely more power than you put in even with cloches.

I want to say the mod item filter is in Sprout, since I recall seeing it, but I don't remember what it looks like because I never use it.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
I'm just glad someone mentioned that it was from EnderIO. I had seen it before on 1.7 but I thought it was part of ExU that didn't make it to ExU2.

I will solve this mystery this evening, most likely. Or this weekend at the worst.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Yup, they're there. This isn't the thing I thought I did in 1.7 either. But, looks like it should work. I'll figure out how to actually use it when I have brain power again.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Last I knew they were trying with limited success to remove their dependency on Buildcraft, but that would be why as far as I know. I'm waiting for the modding to restabilize, but as far as I know, All the Mods is the only pack on 1.12 so far.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Last I knew they were trying with limited success to remove their dependency on Buildcraft, but that would be why as far as I know. I'm waiting for the modding to restabilize, but as far as I know, All the Mods is the only pack on 1.12 so far.
Unless you want to create one for yourself, like I did.

Reactions: KingTriaxx

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I saw a bunch of packs on Twitch for 1.12. One of them was like Modern Skyblock 1.12? I read the desc and it had like 4 modes.

M

mizkitty318

I'm playing Infinity Evolved and I can't seem to breed chickens. I try feeding them seeds but nothing happens. I'm fairly new to Minecraft and Infinity Evolved has so much going on, I'm not even sure what to research. How do I get baby chickens besides throwing a bunch of eggs?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I'm playing Infinity Evolved and I can't seem to breed chickens. I try feeding them seeds but nothing happens. I'm fairly new to Minecraft and Infinity Evolved has so much going on, I'm not even sure what to research. How do I get baby chickens besides throwing a bunch of eggs?
Tutorial. https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Chicken#Baby_chicken
Basically, you need two adult chickens both having been fed seeds near each other.

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
If you're not in a rush for them, you can simply automate eggs being thrown from a dispenser, with anything from a vanilla hopper timer to something modded.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I saw a bunch of packs on Twitch for 1.12. One of them was like Modern Skyblock 1.12? I read the desc and it had like 4 modes.

I'll have to have a look then.

Been watching Raetac stream Modern Skyblock when I can catch the streams (darn you, time-zones!) and I'd put in a vote for Modern Skyblock as well. Getting 'stuff' is completely different from any other skyblock I've seen.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
I noticed IC2 is not in the FTB Unstable pack. Are there plans to bring IC2 into that pack at some point, or has it been dropped for good from that pack?
Unstable is the showcase pack showing off the new mods for that version such as lost cities, etc. IC2 has been around forever so it wouldn't make sense for IC2 to be in unstable.