[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
maybe they can output some stuff but i never really try it. I start in Lv with automation. It can be that it works in steam age only on special sides. Better is if you ask Blood aspor Greg about it.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. Thanks:)

Out of curiosity. . . what is the "Auto Output Items/Fluids" buttons for on the steam machines? Are they just disabled for this mod-pack or is there another use for them?

I was told Greg was just too lazy to take the buttons off the machines, but who knows. There are other unusable slots too.

C

crazywan

Hello,i have a problem a Better Quest. I'm restart world and have a many message - Quest complete - New quest etc.. /This quest a empty ,but he opened new Tier (T2-T3) and opened hidden worked quest.
How fix for normal?
-------------
I have a picture:
1.jpg

13.jpg

A

Alpha Apotheosis

Ok. Thanks:)

Out of curiosity. . . what is the "Auto Output Items/Fluids" buttons for on the steam machines? Are they just disabled for this mod-pack or is there another use for them?

The buttons are there I hear because Greg did not want to make new GUIs just for the steam machines. I don't think they have ever done anything on steam machines. However, you *can* automate output with a hopper underneath the machine, pointing into an item pipe/another machine. I find this makes my steam age ore processing much less annoying, especially for macerator and alloy smelter.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
The buttons are there I hear because Greg did not want to make new GUIs just for the steam machines. I don't think they have ever done anything on steam machines. However, you *can* automate output with a hopper underneath the machine, pointing into an item pipe/another machine. I find this makes my steam age ore processing much less annoying, especially for macerator and alloy smelter.

I will try that. I was taking the pipes out the side and I find it funny you can easily bring items in via hopper - item pipe but can't take them out from the side. I will definitely try the bottom with the hopper. Thanks for the suggestion!

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,i have a problem a Better Quest. I'm restart world and have a many message - Quest complete - New quest etc.. /This quest a empty ,but he opened new Tier (T2-T3) and opened hidden worked quest.
How fix for normal?
-------------
I have a picture:
1.jpg

13.jpg

One would think we had answered this enough times in this thread that people could just search the answer. Anyway you have to have admin access to do this, or cheats enabled etc.

1) Type "/bq_admin edit" in your chat bar.

2) Open your quest log.

3) Hit the Edit button at the bottom.

4) Select the tab on the left where the bugged quest(s) are.

5) Click the "Designer" button on the right.

6) Hit the "Reset Quest" button (the circling arrow icon under the trash can). Then click whichever quest is bugged.

7) Repeat for any other bugged quests, then hit Done a bunch of times. /bq_admin edit again to leave edit mode.

Dream maybe you should sticky this somewhere. :p Also the recipe for the twilight forest crystal, I lost count of how many times this has been asked on discord.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
One would think we had answered this enough times in this thread that people could just search the answer. Anyway you have to have admin access to do this, or cheats enabled etc.

1) Type "/bq_admin edit" in your chat bar.

2) Open your quest log.

3) Hit the Edit button at the bottom.

4) Select the tab on the left where the bugged quest(s) are.

5) Click the "Designer" button on the right.

6) Hit the "Reset Quest" button (the circling arrow icon under the trash can). Then click whichever quest is bugged.

7) Repeat for any other bugged quests, then hit Done a bunch of times. /bq_admin edit again to leave edit mode.

Dream maybe you should sticky this somewhere. :p Also the recipe for the twilight forest crystal, I lost count of how many times this has been asked on discord.

Thanks i add it to post 1.

Maybe i need to make a TF Portal Quest.

Reactions: kris449

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. . . so I started up my save and it started randomly finishing odd quests that had no descriptions even in tabs not unlocked yet.
I followed the instructions on the start of the forum to reset the errant quests. However, as soon as I exited from the edit mode, the quests completed again. The odd thing is they are quests that don't really seem to be quests. They all have the same ICON and there are no descriptions and goals.

I have no problem editing the book but only if the book would stay fixed.

Any ideas?

EDIT: FYI - I tried it again and it happens as soon as I exit EDIT mode.

EDIT #2: So I tried starting another save so I could look at a guestbook with no quests completed. Same thing happened there. . . these odd quests were completing. Sounds like something got corrupted in my BQ folder.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 6.59.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-29 at 6.59.12 AM.png
    177.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. . . so I started up my save and it started randomly finishing odd quests that had no descriptions even in tabs not unlocked yet.
I followed the instructions on the start of the forum to reset the errant quests. However, as soon as I exited from the edit mode, the quests completed again. The odd thing is they are quests that don't really seem to be quests. They all have the same ICON and there are no descriptions and goals.

I have no problem editing the book but only if the book would stay fixed.

Any ideas?

EDIT: FYI - I tried it again and it happens as soon as I exit EDIT mode.

EDIT #2: So I tried starting another save so I could look at a guestbook with no quests completed. Same thing happened there. . . these odd quests were completing. Sounds like something got corrupted in my BQ folder.

Have you updated to 1.4.1.1? That's an old version of the quest log, if you updated type /bq_admin default load

H

HonViddaj

I have been watching a few streamers and youtubers playing this pack and there is one common complaint. That holoinventory mod is annoying and would like to know how to disable it or maybe request it to be removed as i dont know anyone that really likes it lol. Just some feedback.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
I have been watching a few streamers and youtubers playing this pack and there is one common complaint. That holoinventory mod is annoying and would like to know how to disable it or maybe request it to be removed as i dont know anyone that really likes it lol. Just some feedback.
Just disable HoloInventory mod. It doesnt impact on modpack at all.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019

Just disable HoloInventory mod. It is safe. It doesnt impact on modpack at all.

Edit: Oh sorry, I posted twice. Had some network issues.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
:( No, not yet. I am waiting for you. It is way too long journey to go alone ;) .
Did u already leave your footprint on the Moon? Had u good landing? ;)