[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Why don't completed this quest? :
tier 1 --> "upgrade of the upgrade of the..."
I has make all 4 steel things. They in my inventory. Press "detect" - not working.

The Tinkers' Construct part quests seem buggy. I've not had any trouble with them personally but a lot of people have reported issues with the quest detecting when you have the items. I believe Dream is looking into this.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
Author of the mod. please, make script for craft some thing, that remove warp constantly.
Girl play your mod: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOPrgOYrtyP5hK4N1pF5P3z7ACN6YDUn9
And she very long time suffers from warp. I dont want research thaumcraft. i not wish 6-12 month regular use salt for temporary cleaning warp. Its annoying and tiresome. She say, that the modpack excellent, but permanent warp kill modpack. She don't want play always using salt and bath.

Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Author of the mod. please, make script for craft some thing, that remove warp constantly.
Girl play your mod: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOPrgOYrtyP5hK4N1pF5P3z7ACN6YDUn9
And she very long time suffers from warp. I dont want research thaumcraft. i not wish 6-12 month regular use salt for temporary cleaning warp. Its annoying and tiresome. She say, that the modpack excellent, but permanent warp kill modpack. She don't want play always using salt and bath.

Something like this was reported here (better to use github if you want it to be considered). The modpack staff are very active there. Also if you want to use the discord, there is a russian channel there with several active members who can help you a lot quicker than this forum. :)

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Ok I will add a quest give you from time to time some pure tears to clean up your mess before you can craft it regular

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
We testing this mod rn if it work with gt tools and minetweaker changed recipes. If this all works I could add this mod in the next release.

"Cooking for Blockheads" is unnecessary. Modpack is very very big. Loading 10 minutes. Some time crash memory (mod use 6 gb, i have 8 gb).

Last edited:

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
"big meteorite" quest not balanced. It requere 128 meteroite stone. But, its very low. I macerate 384 meteorite for 16 rare earth. And.. I got 0.25 cadmium. Quest requere 2 cadmium. Meteorite is very bad source for cadmium.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
"big meteorite" quest not balanced. It requere 128 meteroite stone. But, its very low. I macerate 384 meteorite for 16 rare earth. And.. I got 0.25 cadmium. Quest requere 2 cadmium. Meteorite is very bad source for cadmium.

Yeah, I had the same issue. If you really want rare earth, centrifuging redstone dust is a guaranteed source of tiny piles. But even processing every single rare earth I had at that point from redstone plus whatever I got from the entire meteor worth of stone I dug up, I still had the same issue with very little cadmium. You get cadmium from centrifuging Sphalerite dust. This quest was more like "process an entire meteor to see how little cadmium you get".

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
I find bug:
See recipe "silicon deoxide dust". Select "Pulverize" tab. And change recipes. Page 19/19 will crash the game. I try four times. and always the game crushed, without error message.

tell people to get cadmium from sphalerite.
Sphalerite is source for rare zinc 1:1. If you get cadmium, then zinc reduce twice.
Process 1000 meteroite is very long. Redstone also not profitable. 2 cadium dust need ~288 crushed redstone. And long process in thermal centrifuge or Ore washer + centrifuge. Cadmium profitable only from chalkopyrite + macerator 512V(with byproducts). But, if you have 128V machines, then you can electrolize clay to lithium. Its better, faster and easer than cadmium. Total result: cadmium battery is useless battery.

Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I find bug:
See recipe "silicon deoxide dust". Select "Pulverize" tab. And change recipes. Page 19/19 will crash the game. I try four times. and always the game crushed, without error message.

Like I said before, post bug reports/suggestions to github. That bug was already reported by several people and has been fixed in the next version.

Sphalerite is source for rare zinc 1:1. If you get cadmium, then zinc reduce twice.

You can get cadmium from sphalerite without losing any zinc. Smelting the block gets you 1 ingot. Macerating it gets you 2 crushed ore -> ore wash for 2 purified ore (and tiny yellow garnet dust) -> hammer for pure pile of dust -> centrifuge for 2 dusts plus cadmium -> electrolyze the 2 dusts for 1 zinc and 1 sulfur. Same result plus lots of byproducts. There are other routes too.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
DreamMasterXXL, How long wait for new version?

You can get cadmium from sphalerite without losing any zinc. Smelting the block gets you 1 ingot. Macerating it gets you 2 crushed ore -> ore wash for 2 purified ore (and tiny yellow garnet dust) -> hammer for pure pile of dust -> centrifuge for 2 dusts plus cadmium -> electrolyze the 2 dusts for 1 zinc and 1 sulfur. Same result plus lots of byproducts. There are other routes too.
You got 1 zinc from 1 ore. But you can get 2 zinc from 1 ore: Macerate --> hammer --> furnace == 2 zinc.
Exists other way, lossless zinc, but you need 512V macerator.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
For what "Extra life" item from better questing? its not useable. I not finded any info in google.