[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
I right-click, and nothing happen. For what this item?
How long wait new version of the modpack?
First of all asking for ETAs is a no!
I working on the pack every Day if you want this process faster join to Discord and help me with stuff!

The Heart from Better Questing you can exchange in a Quest. I disable the heart so you cant use it because of Server and client crashes.

pro5

Jul 29, 2019
How submit 60L creosote? Quest "trainspotting". I made "submition station", put fluid into. Not happened. Discord no have answer.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
You need to select the quest in the quest book, then shift right click the submitting station to bind the quest. Then it should work. You always need to bind the quest first, then try putting the items or fluids in.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
I

ikickurmule

What is the earliest way to get sulfur dust? I only see byproducts as an option and I don't think that you can get those in the steam age when there is a quest for 40 sulfur dust.

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
Does anybody have information on the loot games mod? Looked everywhere I can think of and nothing.
Also I'm right to be using tinkers construct tools over Gregs, right?

Last edited:

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I like how everyone thinks loot games is something you can just find on google. It was made by one of the GTNH staff members, Namikon, just for this pack. He did a little sneak preview on youtube when he made it, but that's all you'll ever find on it.

And yeah use TiCo tools, they're integrated with all the gregtech metals and there's about a million options for them. :p

harrylipwig

Jul 29, 2019
I'll test it in a creative world since there is one under my base.
Kris446 why do you like that everyone would think that? Your link helped. But DreamMaster telling me to turn it on in configs helped more, because I found out lava and the floor falling out is involved.
A heads up to that would have been more helpful than sarcasm don't you think?

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I'll test it in a creative world since there is one under my base.
Kris446 why do you like that everyone would think that? Your link helped. But DreamMaster telling me to turn it on in configs helped more, because I found out lava and the floor falling out is involved.
A heads up to that would have been more helpful than sarcasm don't you think?

There was no sarcasm there. I have never encountered one of the game rooms yet in my world so I don't know how it works. Just was funny that you said nearly the exact same thing pro5 said. But he said it on discord, so my mistake. I thought it had already been mentioned on this thread.

Captain_Oats

Jul 29, 2019
Were input hatches nerfed so that that they don't fill cells with fluids as to the promote the fluid canner? Mine don't seem to want to fill cells and I couldn't find anything in the changelogs.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Here the Video you talking about.
Loot Games:

I remember we had issues with partly filled Cells(Large ones if you mean that) Maybe thats why Input hatch code was changed. Will ask in my Team about it.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I remember we had issues with partly filled Cells(Large ones if you mean that) Maybe thats why Input hatch code was changed. Will ask in my Team about it.

No no, Tec and Bass specifically said that input hatches were only to be used for input and output only for output. Meaning you can't fill a cell from an input hatch and you can't empty one into an output. Otherwise it defeats the need for canners/tanks etc. https://github.com/GTNewHorizons/NewHorizons/issues/1141

Hi guys, who knows how to make(get) coppon fibre? There is no recipe in NEI

I am guessing that's from an IC2 crop since there's a seed for it.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
T

TheLunarHydra

It's been 5 months since I played any modded... not in the mood for sky factory sifting grind, so I guess it's time to try my hand at GTNH again!

Currently sick so can't play for a little while... school is almost over for me though and then I will have plenty of time for this. Hype!