[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.4.1.1 ---- 16.04.2017

Mod Upgrade:

Galacticraft 3.0.12.486
GT New Horizons Core Mod 1.3.40
Loot Games 1.0.13
YAM Core 0.5.76

Code changes:

Core Mod(Segmented transfer of custom tooltips Multiline tooltips)
Lootgames(First Lootgame now ready for action)

Config changes:

Core Mod(Chest 1-4 changes)
Loot Games(config changes)

Quests:

A fewTypo Fixes.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
This mod LootGames so broken. Good idea but here is my feedback:
-after about 14 notes u really dont have enough time to finish clicking ur pattern
-after 15 or 16 notes if u was fast enough pattern resets and u receive new one random but its impossible after u remember notes before
-i dont understand logic how to finish this game. some times it need 1-2 green message in chat "The structure seems to acknowledge ur efforts", sometimes more than 10...
-if u stay at place while solving puzzle and unlucky to finish it fast u will go afk soon and server will kick u, sure this is not a bug, but can you change how much time needed for this game?
-cells with plasma? really crazy reward, but u will boiled

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, exactly. And i tested again and again. Impossible to reach 4lvl with 4 chest rewards cuz pattern reset as i wrote...

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
how? if pattern resets after T3? and you need remember again about 16! not 2 notes

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
How do you make rubber dust for the coating on tin wires? I just unlocked the LV machine block in the STEAM tier and it calls for Tin wires.

I don't know what is happening but I use NEI for this stuff sometimes and cannot find a recipe. This is one such time:)

Loving the modpack BTW. . . great job!

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
For rubber dust you put resin from rubber trees in an extractor (or centrifuge when you get one for much better results).

Plant lots of the trees near your base, you'll need them :p

C

crazywan

Hello , thx for the great work with this pack :)
But i have a problem.. i was play with my friends this pack 1.4.0.1 ver. ~ one month and yesterday they can't connect to me on LAN game and have a crash.
I can play single , but my friends no.. - Join game -> Crash
If i create new world , we don't have a problem , connected succesful , all ok. But our save world .. i don't want play a single :) , we have a progress.
I have a crash log + FML latest log (part) , can u help me ?
What i was do : Update Java (8.121 up to 8.131) , restart our PC , reinstall pack , copy all my folder (all pack) on PC friends , cut our "Technic Base (home)" with MCEdit 2 on new World (i can't load world).
+ i update modpack 1.4.0.1 -> 1.4.11 (crash again our World)
------------------------------------------
Crash log :
https://paste.ee/p/Dp7TI
Latest Log-FML :
https://paste.ee/p/6IMV9

I little modded this pack , added few new addons for fun ( endertech , mining hatch (night vision) , FTBLib (warps) , Veinminer at last) , with this mods playing 2-3 weeks , no have a problem.
And i disabled GT pollution in config + disable Hunger Overhaul mod , we playing Peaceful mode (only progress , technic plane)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this in crash pack:
at ic2.core.network.RpcHandler.onConnect(RpcHandler.java:104) ~[RpcHandler.class:?]

But we don't use IC 2 blocks..

Agrrhh... I was a fool, removing older backup files to save space :mad:

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

U

UNG_God

I am a lot late but i did start playing this grindsome modpack on the dirt huts server, so here it is :

after playing a long time (not that much, but the slugish pace makes feels like) one thing i was realy needing and did not got was leads , so could you give an early quest for that wonder? Also if you arent going to allow us to turn nuggets into ingots by hand, dont allow ingots in nuggets by hand as well, all you need is the game to not keep up to end with a buch of nuggets when trying to grind some ingots.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I am a lot late but i did start playing this grindsome modpack on the dirt huts server, so here it is :

after playing a long time (not that much, but the slugish pace makes feels like) one thing i was realy needing and did not got was leads , so could you give an early quest for that wonder? Also if you arent going to allow us to turn nuggets into ingots by hand, dont allow ingots in nuggets by hand as well, all you need is the game to not keep up to end with a buch of nuggets when trying to grind some ingots.

There is a quest for lead, it just might not be where you expect, and sometimes you have to do quests in one tab to unlock other tabs ;)

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Hello , thx for the great work with this pack :)
But i have a problem.. i was play with my friends this pack 1.4.0.1 ver. ~ one month and yesterday they can't connect to me on LAN game and have a crash.
I can play single , but my friends no.. - Join game -> Crash
If i create new world , we don't have a problem , connected succesful , all ok. But our save world .. i don't want play a single :) , we have a progress.
I have a crash log + FML latest log (part) , can u help me ?
What i was do : Update Java (8.121 up to 8.131) , restart our PC , reinstall pack , copy all my folder (all pack) on PC friends , cut our "Technic Base (home)" with MCEdit 2 on new World (i can't load world).
+ i update modpack 1.4.0.1 -> 1.4.11 (crash again our World)
Crash log :
https://paste.ee/p/Dp7TI
Latest Log-FML :
https://paste.ee/p/6IMV9

I little modded this pack , added few new addons for fun ( endertech , mining hatch (night vision) , FTBLib (warps) , Veinminer at last) , with this mods playing 2-3 weeks , no have a problem.
And i disabled GT pollution in config + disable Hunger Overhaul mod , we playing Peaceful mode (only progress , technic plane)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this in crash pack:
at ic2.core.network.RpcHandler.onConnect(RpcHandler.java:104) ~[RpcHandler.class:?]

But we don't use IC 2 blocks..

Agrrhh... I was a fool, removing older backup files to save space :mad:

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

I am sorry but if you modified this well balanced pack "for fun" I can't help you. Remove all the mods you add and try your save game with a fresh installed version. If it then crash send me a crashlog again.

C

crazywan

I am sorry but if you modified this well balanced pack "for fun" I can't help you. Remove all the mods you add and try your save game with a fresh installed version. If it then crash send me a crashlog again.
I'm installed clean install 1.4.0.1 and 1.4.11 , crash again when my friends connect to me , single play OK.
Crash only friends when connect , i am stay in game. Anybody versions 1.4.0.1 or 1.4.11 , clean install.
Crash log 1.4.11 ver. clean (friends pc)
https://paste.ee/p/Fgljl

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
I'm installed clean install 1.4.0.1 and 1.4.11 , crash again when my friends connect to me , single play OK.
Crash only friends when connect , i am stay in game. Anybody versions 1.4.0.1 or 1.4.11 , clean install.
Crash log 1.4.11 ver. clean (friends pc)
https://paste.ee/p/Fgljl

Looks like a random Null pointer no specific crash log.

I guess your client and server config mismatch somewhere but I don’t know what file is wrong

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. . . so Bronze Steam Furnace has an item auto output button. I have that set but items are not being output. I have tin pipes hooked up to the furnace going into a chest. Any idea why the items are not auto outputting?

- I have the tin pipe hooked up to the side of the furnace. . . not the front and not the vent side.

BTW - I have items going from a hopper into the furnace from a different side and that is working fine. Just can't seem to auto output.

Thanks

C

crazywan

Hmm.. i found why crash .. mod - utility worlds - mining portals etc.. / i delete from my save all dimensional , but overworld stay and friend can connect in problem Save World.
I get Mining portal with - cheat mode (for fun , interesting) :)
Problem solved.