[1.7.10]GT-New-Horizons[Ultra Hard Gregified modpack via Minetweaker and Modtweaker][2,5K+ Quests]

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
I finally found mica, but look where it is.. wonder how much I am missing out on because of it being cut in half like this.

Attachments

• 2017-04-04_17.48.29.png
    2017-04-04_17.48.29.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
N

Naxelas

Hey, I'm loving your pack so far, but I came to ask a question as I seem to be stuck in terms of progression around tier 1 without the ability to mine obsidian. One quest utilizing steel tool upgrades implies that the obsidian tier is unlocked, but the steel pickaxe head I crafted only increased my mining level to 4-Redstone, which I confirmed didn't let me mine obsidian. Am I missing an important component here? What is necessary for me to mine obsidian?

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm loving your pack so far, but I came to ask a question as I seem to be stuck in terms of progression around tier 1 without the ability to mine obsidian. One quest utilizing steel tool upgrades implies that the obsidian tier is unlocked, but the steel pickaxe head I crafted only increased my mining level to 4-Redstone, which I confirmed didn't let me mine obsidian. Am I missing an important component here? What is necessary for me to mine obsidian?

I think if you get a single diamond and stick it on the pickaxe, it'll let you mine obsidian. I got lucky and my pickaxe upgraded a tier while leveling.

Reactions: DreamMasterXXL
N

Naxelas

My previous iron pick already had a diamond on it before I upgraded the pickaxe head. This did not allow me to mine obsidian after I upgraded.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
My previous iron pick already had a diamond on it before I upgraded the pickaxe head. This did not allow me to mine obsidian after I upgraded.

Hmm okay, this pack might not follow the standard tinkers' construct path. I thought it was a little weird too. Anyway if you haven't done the flint and steel quest, do it and take the obsidian reward, melt some and use that as a pickaxe head instead. I have no idea how it's supposed to be done if the diamond doesn't work.

Orma

Jul 29, 2019
Each pickaxe head got a base mining level and after you have used it for a while and it lvls up it gets a +1 mining level.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Each pickaxe head got a base mining level and after you have used it for a while and it lvls up it gets a +1 mining level.

Ah, wasn't sure if that was intended or random. So the answer is, mine more :p

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to get a Clay bee? Meadows + Diligent = Clay and it mentions "Requires block: Clay". I've had a block of clay next to the Apiary and also tried Alveary with Eye of Enders in Mutators without success. I've only been getting a few Rural bees which is the same combination but only occurs in plain biomes. so I moved to a River Biome as well but still nothing.

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to get a Clay bee? Meadows + Diligent = Clay and it mentions "Requires block: Clay". I've had a block of clay next to the Apiary and also tried Alveary with Eye of Enders in Mutators without success. I've only been getting a few Rural bees which is the same combination but only occurs in plain biomes. so I moved to a River Biome as well but still nothing.

Have you tried putting the block directly under the apiary? That's usually how you get block-specific bees.

da2loo

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried putting the block directly under the apiary? That's usually how you get block-specific bees.
So that's what I've been doing wrong, Thank you! This worked with an Apiary. Is there any way to get mutations which need a block with Alvearys as well? I tried with a Clay Block under the middle bottom Alveary block, no luck. This would've been really useful later down the line with Mutators.

Reactions: kris449

kris449

Jul 29, 2019
So that's what I've been doing wrong, Thank you! This worked with an Apiary. Is there any way to get mutations which need a block with Alvearys as well? I tried with a Clay Block under the middle bottom Alveary block, no luck. This would've been really useful later down the line with Mutators.

I'm not actually sure if it works with an alveary, I do know if you ever make the GenDustry Mutatron, it works with that. But you can always experiment, if you get into the metal bees you will be using metal blocks a LOT.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Always thought that locked quest line "Paying the highest price" is somekind of market where coins can be traded for something usefull...

EmrahKhan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello DreamMaster XXL. First, I wanna thank to you for your effort on this mod pack. This is by far the most exciting pack i have ever played. This pack is the first pack which i played GregTech. I'm learning GregTech from your pack. :)

I have an issue about a quest called "On The Rail". There is a Fluid Task which i saw for the first time. It wants 60000mb of creosote oil but i cant complete it. How am i suppose to complete it? I filled 60 empty can with creosote but it doesnt detect it. I'm sorry if the answer is obvious but i cant find any solution.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, forgot to thank you, Dreammasterxxl, cuz i am shoked how much work u done... 1090 receipts only for LV motors omg

Reactions: novarek

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Hello DreamMaster XXL. First, I wanna thank to you for your effort on this mod pack. This is by far the most exciting pack i have ever played. This pack is the first pack which i played GregTech. I'm learning GregTech from your pack. :)

I have an issue about a quest called "On The Rail". There is a Fluid Task which i saw for the first time. It wants 60000mb of creosote oil but i cant complete it. How am i suppose to complete it? I filled 60 empty can with creosote but it doesnt detect it. I'm sorry if the answer is obvious but i cant find any solution.
Normaly Cells, Cans, Glas Bottles or Buckets will complete it. Tested in sp works. Idk if this works on MP too.

DreamMasterXXL

Jan 16, 2015
Germany
gtnewhorizons.com
Version 1.4.1.0 ----- 13.04.2017

New Mods:

Better Builders Wands 0.8.1r92
Build Craft Oil Tweak 1.0.3
Loot Games- 1.0.11a
Too Much Loot 4.0.2.B2

Removed Mods:

Autpackager 1.5.9a

Mod Upgrade:

Adventurebackpack 0.9gbeta9
Apple Core 1.3.9
Baubles 1.0.1.11
Buildcraft 7.1.20
Buildcraft Compat 7.1.6
EnderIO 2.3.0.432_beta
Galacticraft 3.0.12.485
Gregtech 5.09.27.39
GT New Horizons Core Mod 1.3.39
Jabba 1.2.5
Pam's HarvestCraft 1.7.10m
Tinkers Construct 1.8.9.4-GTNH
Tinkers Gregworks 1.0.16
Thaumic Base 1.4.10-0
ThaumicTinkerer 2.5.541-GTNH
YAM Core 0.5.73

Changed/added Recipes:

Better Building Wand(Nerf the mod 100%)
Blood Magic Core Mod(Adding 3 new recipes for the Blood Soaked Blocks to the Game for Tier 3,4 and 6 Altar, Fix some Text Page in Thaumcraft Book)
Extra Utilities(Added recipes for the Unstable Block)
Galacticraft(Fixed some recipes with false Rubys, remove Oxy Tanks from the Aspect list because of a loading error)
Iron Chests(Fixed Obsidian Chest recipes)
Jabba(remove Ordic remove recipes because ordict support is disabled via cfg file now)
Pams Harvestcraf(Added Market to the Game to have a second way to get Seeds)
Project Red(Fix derp IC Creative recipes)
Many Mods(Put all client side only script recipes to a new recipe file)
Mine and Blade Mod(Fixed many recipes because Tinkers Gregworks materials now locked to ids)
Natura(Bookshelfs can be chisseld)
Railcraft(Fixed Wooden Wye Track recipes)
SG Craft(remove Nei Hide items and Blocks)
Thaumic Tinker(replace Obsidian Charged Totem with a normal Totem Block)
Tinkers Construct (added back Raw Aluminum to make Ticon processes with alu faster)
ZZ Client(Add thsi file and put all Client only script recipes inside it)

Code changes:

Blood Magic Core Mod(Adding 3 new Blood Soaked Blocks to the Game for Tier 3,4 and 6 Altar)
Core Mod(Ordicted Ichorium Ingots and Nuggets, make Electrotine and Nikolite compatible)
Gergtech(Add Ichorium Blocks to the game, )
Random Things(Change Potion id back)

Config changes:

Adventure Backpack(Config updates and changes, fuel values)
Blood Magic Core Mod(Adding config option for 3 new Blood Soaked Blocks and recipes to the Game for Tier 3,4 and 6 Altar and added Tool Tips)
Buildcraft(Disable BC oil spawn via the cfg)
Core Mod(Added own Oil now (BC Oil generated via the core mod) Underground and Springs. Enabled the Avaritia sword fix because it wasnt enabled,)
Ender IO(fix Sagmil Redstone recipe)
Enhanced Lootbags(Added a Seed Lootbag for Pams seed) You get this Bag with seed for GT Farmer Coins, Added a Fortune bag recipe for the Seed Bag, added tooltips to all Enhanced Lootbags how to get Furtune Bags)
Galacticraft(Power config nerfs)
Gregtech(added Ore Mix 88,89 Bedrockium Awakened Draconium, Copper Antimony in the Deep Dark Dim)
LootGames(added a new config)
Microblocks(add GT Marble)
Open Computers(set Max Shaped from 64=>256)
Open Peripheral Core and Addons(go over the config and tweak it a bit Vexatos Mod Dev help me here)
Serverdat(remove one of Dirthuts Servers because the closed one)
Tinkers Construct (Disable Autosmelt now 100% as random update modifier)
Too Much Loot(Loot Chest Tables got a bit reworked. remove op food and other stuff, add new Lootgames Chests1-4 )
Twilight Forest(You need now a Crystal (Core Mod) not a Diamond anymore to enter)

Quests:

Add a few new Crop Quests, adding Multiblock Quests, changed Forestry Quests a bit, adding LV, MV and HV Quests, fixing some derps and bugs

Reactions: kris449 and novarek