[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
use the mattock on grass to acquire a lot of the seeds...you can get a lot of fruit, fruit trees, etc, and a few other things by bonemealing grass, you can also get seeds by sieving dirt. Once you get the autonomous activator you can get clean water infinitely by putting a water source block in front of it and putting bottles in it....instead of salt water you get clean water.
Oh! That's an awesome tip. Thanks!

EDIT: Ok, to the Activator keeps drinking the fresh water, destroying the bottle. Is there a way to stop this?

Last edited:

el_freakyfrog

Jul 29, 2019
sfm will take it out instantly if you program the sides of the activator right and program it right. or you can use extra utilities item transports and filters if you dont want to program. If you dont use either you need to take the water out manually before it "drinks" it, set the filter to pull out full water bottles

Reactions: EchoingZen

el_freakyfrog

Jul 29, 2019
sfm will take it out instantly if you program the sides of the activator right and program it right. or you can use extra utilities item transports and filters if you dont want to program. If you dont use either you need to take the water out manually before it "drinks" it, set the filter to pull out full water bottles
dont use item ducts tho from thermal its too slow

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
NEI will show you which seeds can be sifted from dirt, but I don't think there's a list anywhere of which ones you get from tall grass and which ones you get from tilling away from water. Getting all the plants ever just requires lots of devotion to both. Luckily, you can use the watering can to regrow grass blocks faster. :)

T

TheReaper389

I'm new at this stuff and I was wondering if someone could tell me how I'm supposed to run the mod pack from Curse (I already have it downloaded), cant get it to connect and run to my Minecraft.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there,
if you have installed it in the curse launcher, you can also launch it from the curse launcher... just open the curse launcher and hit "play" on the profile, it will load MC with all the mods installed and active.
GL!

I hope somebody is going to port this to newer version of MC... would be nice

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I'm new at this stuff and I was wondering if someone could tell me how I'm supposed to run the mod pack from Curse (I already have it downloaded), cant get it to connect and run to my Minecraft.
it is a 1.6 pack is your java up to date? the pack is no longer updating. Also make sure the profile is set to crash landing sometimes it doesn't set right.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
If there are any minor updates of this pack in the future, it would be nice to update AutoPackager to 1.4.2. The version in the modpack doesn't allow toggling between 2x2 or 3x3 crafting.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I know people don't like hearing it but this pack is no long in development.

CakeInABarrel

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note, as I write this, I can't launch the mod pack anymore. Here's my crash report: http://textuploader.com/d1ovk
Couldn't launch the game, if anybody have a solution please help thanks!

EDIT: OK Looks like I might found out the problem. It was probably my new update for NVIDIA I installed tonight. Never thought that it could be an issue. Version is 378.49 Don't install this to play minecraft.

Last edited: