[1.7.10] Void World HQM Map [270+ Quests|ProjectE|CustomNPCmod|Second place of JampackedII]

A

AndersonSuza

I have a problem when I open my world , it fecha.Tem something I can do?

Saberwulfy

Jul 29, 2019
i can repair my stone pickaxe with cobblestone, but i cant repair my stone shuriken with this, ive close my ladder doors and it dont open anymore.
can someone help?

Last edited:
G

Grandman1111

Hey Storkman101,

I just wanted to say that your modpack is amazing and extremely addictive. You did a great job on it! I was just hoping that you could maybe vary the rewards that you get from the quests a bit more? After a while reward bags get sort of boring as the rewards are not really that good.

Thanks,
Grandman1111

G

Grandman1111

Oh and how am I supposed to get rubber? Am I supposed to uncraft something or is it rewarded in a quest?

Thanks!

clarity

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to edit the mod pack to allow strongholds to form in the nether? I just felt that would be really cool to find and explore nether fortresses in a void world. :)

A

AnotherFineMess

I'm enjoying this modpack. Thanks for putting it together @Storkman101. Right now I'm stuck on a quest on the righthand page of questline of 11. Storage "Setting up Auto-Crafting". The second stage wants me to craft a special encoded pattern. Storkman101 did not want this to be a mystery and included instructions on how to do it but I can't get any variation to work. The instructions say "The encoded pattern is the pattern of a blank pattern crafted with a normal quartz crystal". I've tried putting certus quartz in the middle, pure, charged, nether, and pure nether. I think I've even tried fluix crystals. Nothing happens. I've also tried crafting these various crystals beside a completed blank pattern and making a pattern of these things in the pattern terminal. Could someone please tell me what I should craft?

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
You use regular certus quartz crystal in the middle. Are you using the correct glass? It is quartz glass no other kind works so perhaps this is the problem (the 4 glass, 5 quartz dust recipe one)? it works perfectly fine for me. Two quartz glass, 3 glowstone, one regular quartz and three iron.

Attachments

• 2017-01-10_06.02.06.png
    2017-01-10_06.02.06.png
    91.1 KB · Views: 195
A

AnotherFineMess

You use regular certus quartz crystal in the middle. Are you using the correct glass? It is quartz glass no other kind works so perhaps this is the problem (the 4 glass, 5 quartz dust recipe one)? it works perfectly fine for me. Two quartz glass, 3 glowstone, one regular quartz and three iron.

Hmm. That's what I get too. A normal blank pattern. The quest is looking for something special. This quest comes in two parts. The first detection task is to create a pattern terminal and a blank pattern to submit for detection. Then, when I move onto the second detection task, it wants me to make a special (modpack specific) item called an "Encoded pattern". Notice the special glowing blue color used on the pattern? None of my normal blank patterns have been detected.

Attachments

• 2017-01-10_08.14.50.png
    2017-01-10_08.14.50.png
    498.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 2017-01-10_08.15.24.png
    2017-01-10_08.15.24.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 193
  • 2017-01-10_08.15.49.png
    2017-01-10_08.15.49.png
    445.5 KB · Views: 190

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
As Scottly said, did you use the pattern encoder to put the pattern above onto the blank one? Also, when you put it into the Pattern Terminal do you press the arrow pointing down to actually encode the pattern rather then just pull it out?

Attachments

• 2017-01-10_18.21.58.png
    2017-01-10_18.21.58.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 2017-01-10_18.22.02.png
    2017-01-10_18.22.02.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 196
A

AnotherFineMess

As Scottly said, did you use the pattern encoder to put the pattern above onto the blank one? Also, when you put it into the Pattern Terminal do you press the arrow pointing down to actually encode the pattern rather then just pull it out?

Awesome! This was what I was missing. It worked and the road of quests opens before me. Thanks for the guidance. And thanks also to @Scottly318. I was stuck thinking only in terms of normal crafting table results.

Reactions: Linda Hartlen
E

Epic-kid

I really wont to play this modpack but i cant seem to fin it on the curse launcher van some one help me find it?

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
I really wont to play this modpack but i cant seem to fin it on the curse launcher van some one help me find it?

pack code: storkman

^^ In the very first post in this thread :) Click the pack code button on the launcher and insert that. then it will be in the 3rd party tab

M

Moritz145

Hello,
Can you help me please ?
I dont find the button where i can insert the pack Code, i use the curse launcher.
Where is it ?
Thank you for help