[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i was finishing up the thaumcraft quest. making the awakened ichor pickaxe and axe. I made the pick then made the axe but got another pick.

loving the pack. keep up the good work.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Caigan, do you have the updated scripts for MT someplace I could download them and put them on the server Bilbo and I play on? It would be a good way to test them.

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I haven't been able to claim some of rewards. I complete them, the book shows I have. It only happens with some, not all. It may because I'm in edit mode somehow, the only thing is that I don't know how to get out.

I am playing multiplayer if that helps any.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
It only happens with some, not all. It may because I'm in edit mode somehow, the only thing is that I don't know how to get out.
Odd. Even in edit mode you should be able to claim rewards. You can try resetting and recompleting the quests as well to see if that fixes them.

/bq_admin edit will take you out of edit mode.

Check the TFB Github page for Better Questing commands for a list of useful commands.

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
Odd. Even in edit mode you should be able to claim rewards. You can try resetting and recompleting the quests as well to see if that fixes them.

/bq_admin edit will take you out of edit mode.

Check the TFB Github page for Better Questing commands for a list of useful commands.

Yeah I'm not able to run that command, I'm on a server.

SirDoctorOfTardis

Jul 29, 2019
You'll have to ask an admin to run the command then, unfortunately.

The bad thing is that there hasn't been a player, let alone an admin, on for quite some time. The good thing is you might be able to help me since I'm on the official-unofficial server.

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
Not sure if this was reported, but the "Malisis Doors Blind Bag Series G 1" (7263:130) doesn't do anything when clicked.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Gamebuster

Jun 8, 2014
There are also two liquids for Tritanium. I smelted some tritanium ore in my smeltery, and can't get it out because it is the wrong liquid.

D

dakka

I have a question I can't seem to work out the answer for. I have 200k shipping crate and I can't work out how to submit it. I tried the SAG mill but it won't go in there. I don't see any quests for it either, the quest book seems to only go up to 100k. What am i missing?

I am thinking its a quest I have to unlock maybe?