[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Not quite, I have experience with BC quarries and they do not mine outside of the border, unless the Y level is not specified.
Er...I don't remember Quarries ever staying within bounds with 4 landmark box vs 3 landmark designation. 4 Landmark Designation is for the quarry frame, but after that it mines to bedrock. 3 landmark designation builds a default...5 block high frame iirc, but still mines down to bedrock within the bounds of the frame.

I have a logistics question to ask about .25 FMC items. If I wanted to crate those up, how do I do that? I can only make 10 FMC crates at best. Is there a way to combine those together to make more full crates? It says you need to use the same number for under 100 FMC items. So I'd put 5 10FMC crates together in the workbench? Do I need an empty crate along with those 5?
You basically can combine 0.25 items in the Ferret Business Workbench(FBW) in amounts up to 10 FMC Crate.
You can then combine 5 of those crates + 1 empty crate in the FBW or a regular crafting table to get a 50 FMC Crate. Or 10 of them + 1 empty crate in the FBW to make a 100 FMC crate.
Then up higher from there.
Next update, crafting Crates will no longer cost a Silver Coin(You'll get it back), which should make these types of combinations a little more viable.

It's rather infuriating that I can't even figure out how to combine two 400FMC crates and a 200FMC into a 1000FMC.... I put all three in the packer and an empty crate...nothing happens.
Odd? I just tested this myself and it works.
i6RjWZT.png

Try typing /mt reload if something like that happens again. Occasionally MineTweaker or something will flub some recipes until you reload the world or reload minetweaker files with that command.

Snowpaw

Jul 29, 2019
Reloaded MT, reloaded the save, still doesn't let me do that. I have no clue why the only problem I'm having is with 2x 400 and 1x 200 into a 1k. I can put two 200 and an empty into a 400.

It also won't put 5 10s into a 50.... x.x do I have to delete my pack and redownload it?

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019
Er...I don't remember Quarries ever staying within bounds with 4 landmark box vs 3 landmark designation. 4 Landmark Designation is for the quarry frame, but after that it mines to bedrock. 3 landmark designation builds a default...5 block high frame iirc, but still mines down to bedrock within the bounds of the frame.

Yep, I edited my post after testing it earlier, more curious now on how to limit how far down it goes. Either my first 2 quarries were bugged themselves or there's some special landmark arrangement I must have forgotten about. See my edited post for slightly more info

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Reloaded MT, reloaded the save, still doesn't let me do that. I have no clue why the only problem I'm having is with 2x 400 and 1x 200 into a 1k. I can put two 200 and an empty into a 400.

It also won't put 5 10s into a 50.... x.x do I have to delete my pack and redownload it?
Oh shoot, this is my fault!

I doublechecked my local scripts vs the scripts in the release version. This is one of the few missing combinations I added for the next update.

If you want the updated script, you can download them from https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7jvvxp1wXVVVmNsR3JnS3Q0VG8&usp=sharing , you only need the 3-FMCcrafting-materials.zs. Place it in your minecraft/scripts/ folder for the modpack.

Snowpaw

Jul 29, 2019
Oh shoot, this is my fault!

I doublechecked my local scripts vs the scripts in the release version. This is one of the few missing combinations I added for the next update.

If you want the updated script, you can download them from https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7jvvxp1wXVVVmNsR3JnS3Q0VG8&usp=sharing , you only need the 3-FMCcrafting-materials.zs. Place it in your minecraft/scripts/ folder for the modpack.

Thanks! I also found out that adding 10 10s does work, and to get 1k I needed to add a 100 to the 400 and combine the 500s. But thanks a ton for the update, this'll make it easier!

Wiremash

Jul 29, 2019

Katdragonatlarge

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to turn off the information when you hold shift? :< Trying to make some things like glass panes and it just floods my screen with a huge box and then I can't see my inventory!

Reactions: Wiremash

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
why is it the biologist handling what can only be described as alien tech
I should really ask caigan for what are the names...\
Edit: Decided to make a new Chacracter.. stay tuned! :)
cannot help myself ..here is another sneak peak...
.eJwNyUsOgyAQANC7sBeYoXz0Gj2AIUjARIEw46rp3du3fR_xzEtsojIP2pQ6Tkp9HpK4z1iyLL2XK8dxkkz9VpE5pnrnxqTAerQaNKJzbgUbXgo1rMEbBOvCatGgVu80c25UO-__dYv2C8AOXmqQBuRoRXx_WeIoFA.aEU9ygkYleJQrInEo6yjHusg4T8.png

Last edited:
S

Samjaza

Hey guys, is there a way to turn off the information when you hold shift? :< Trying to make some things like glass panes and it just floods my screen with a huge box and then I can't see my inventory!
I would like to know as well, its really annoying when trying to do anything with shift

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I'll probably change the sub-100 FMC extra info thing to the FTB Utilities guide and have a single line saying to check it for information.

F

foxyfire

Nice mod till now, but I have two questions:

First: is magicalcrops deactivated? I do not see it in the modlist.

Second: is there a way to deactivate the FMC message on Item hover, when sneaking?
(oh yeah, ignore it, don't saw post over me :'D)

Hope for much more updates and really enjoying to stream your modpack.

Best wishes
FoxyFireLP

F

foxyfire

ah kay

so far I don't know anythink about Fluxed Crystals 2, but I will read a bit on, thanks and nice job so far with this mod pack :)

PS: the config file of magical crops is still in the config folder :p

TheReduxPL

Jun 8, 2013
Sorry if I missed it, but I assume Better Questing is going to get implemented for 0.2.0, and we will not see it before this update? Or is it being worked on to be released before that?

Last edited:
F

foxyfire

Some little Things I notice, I don't know weather you want it so or not.

However creeper don't blow up stuff and I do not found the reason.

And Vein miner not work correctly with the toolbox. If I have a Shovel in the toolbox, it will vein gravel, however, a pickaxe don't vein ores.