Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Sgbros for now..i got nothing.I'm not sure what to make of rob or anyone else just yet.
Vike did a bit of an assessment on a few peeps. At a glance does it look legitimate to you?
Rob's making a case that the cupid cannot lose. Does this seem like a wolf or a villager argument to make?
Erindalc is saying that Rob is acting jumpy. Does this seem like a wolfy or a villagery observation to you?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vike did a bit of an assessment on a few peeps. At a glance does it look legitimate to you?
Rob's making a case that the cupid cannot lose. Does this seem like a wolf or a villager argument to make?
Erindalc is saying that Rob is acting jumpy. Does this seem like a wolfy or a villagery observation to you?
I'm getting a Wolfy vibe definitely but I don't want to pin it down just yet.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Vote recap:

Bigd (4) - KC, Nojr, Leth, eweshuen
Erin (1) - Vike
Vike (1) - Pyure
Robin (1) - Bigd
Progrags (1) - dylan
Pyure (1) - Sg
dylan (1) - Profrags
Leth (1) - Fowl
Sora (1) - Erin
Sg (1) - LAC
Nojr (1) - Sora
LAC (1) - Robin
Not yet voted: @Someone Else 37

4 hours (and some 20 minutes) till day end
No way I voted that many times

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Nobody else finds this suspicious? Of course the reasoning behind it was weak, it was literally the only lead at that time. This happens most games. I go, hey guys let's actually discuss, and somebody goes YOU'RE A WOLF FOR MAKING US DISCUSS. Anyone with half a brain can see how bad your argument is, and due to this post I know have a legitimate suspicion that you two are wolves. If I die today, I wouldn't be surprised if it was those two.
Are you talking about this Dylan?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Since LAC attacked Robijn in that post i'm taking about after robijn voted for him. I'd quote it but on my phone. it's a page back
Any wolf with half a brain is going to nibble that just to make other people look suspicious. If anything I think you look more suspicious for making a point of highlighting it.

(fos :p ) : dylanpieria

(the forum dylan cheats on us with does finger-of-suspicion)

Reactions: Bigdbigd03

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
1) i reviewed.. i didn't notice his vote on sgbros for D2 already.... no i do not think it's legit at all.
2) my interpretation of rules says cupid can still win after the grave if the lovers live.. if one dies then they are screwed. cupids power overrides all others so unless he just failed to pick targets... it should still be in effect even tho he was killed.
3) robi is jumpy definitely getting a wolf feel. lovers might be more jumpy now that d2 is alive... sucks if they are paired with a wolf..

change my vote to Someone Else

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
1) i reviewed.. i didn't notice his vote on sgbros for D2 already.... no i do not think it's legit at all.
2) my interpretation of rules says cupid can still win after the grave if the lovers live.. if one dies then they are screwed. cupids power overrides all others so unless he just failed to pick targets... it should still be in effect even tho he was killed.
3) robi is jumpy definitely getting a wolf feel. lovers might be more jumpy now...

change my vote to Someone Else
Fowltief, this kind of behaviour normally makes me nervous. You get a bit of a bye because its in your range, but I hate seeing this:
"I am suspicious of A!"
"Vote B!"

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Why Robijn specifically?
Because LAC lashed out to me just before getting wolf-killed. Kinda cursed me actually: "If I die tonight, you are a wolf."
@dylanpiera there's nothing to explain about that.

I'm always jumpy and I'm always attacking people on weak reasoning on D1 (It might be good to change that behaviour though).
Right now the only real thing pointing to me "being wolfy" would be that I wasted some time and diverted some attention to the "cupid has already won-thesis" and finding out Bigd's first name, I guess.

I'll stick with my vote on Sora for now, because I believe that Nojr knows who a few of the wolves are.

@fowltief whether or not there are lovers depends on the rules in the rolesheet and it is very clear that the cupid powers come after the lynch, so there are no lovers. @VictiniX888 , feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Fowltief, this kind of behaviour normally makes me nervous. You get a bit of a bye because its in your range, but I hate seeing this:
"I am suspicious of A!"
"Vote B!"
i wasn't really suspicious of sg at all.. i only really voted cause i thought i was the only one voting for him at the time.
by all means you can add it to your suspicions list of me..

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
unless he just failed to pick targets... it should still be in effect even tho he was killed.
Victini already publicly announced that the cupid didn't use his power. This is legitimate because cupid comes after the lynch. Its not super clear because he later says that cupid comes before all other "powers", but I think its reasonable to infer that Victini doesn't consider the lynch to be a power.

whether or not there are lovers depends on the rules in the rolesheet and it is very clear that the cupid powers come after the lynch, so there are no lovers.
This is my assessment as well.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
i wasn't really suspicious of sg at all.. i only really voted cause i thought i was the only one voting for him at the time.
by all means you can add it to your suspicions list of me..
Who said anything about sg? You're suspicious of Robijn, and then you're voting SE37.

Anyway, my complaints aside, I have a town feel from fowltief.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
@fowltief whether or not there are lovers depends on the rules in the rolesheet and it is very clear that the cupid powers come after the lynch, so there are no lovers. @VictiniX888 , feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

you show me a list that says Order of powers...
smite, lynch, cupid*...

then you say cupids power goes before all other powers...

to me Smite and lynch are powers... even tho they are not attached to anyone..