Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by VictiniX888, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

profrags, can you clarify the reasoning for this vote?

2. fowltief

fowltief New Member

Vote lethosos I have nothing against him just nothing stands out... also happy 4th for those us people.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Lethosos likes this.
  3. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

vote Sorazodia Because no one has voted for him yet.

4. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Clarify?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

5. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

robin switchvote because I like pyure.

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

6. profrags

profrags Guest

You're asking robin to switch his vote? Why would he do that :p

7. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Because I am not doing it

8. RealKC

RealKC Popular Member

Dylan voted for profrags and I don't have a reason to lynch him

profrags likes this.
  9. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Oh

10. Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel Well-Known Member

Vote Letho to get myself down to 1 vote again and because he's the only one of the people who haven't voted yet, I've seen in action before.

Atm. I don't have any leads on anyone.
    Just bring me a justified train and I'll hop on.

11. 016Nojr

016Nojr Well-Known Member

master?

12. 016Nojr

016Nojr Well-Known Member

vote bigd, I think bigd and Pyure might be two of our mafias, looks like bigd is trying to protect Pyure. If bigd turns out maf, then Pyure is probably too

13. Robijnvogel

Nah, if both of them were mafia, Pyure wouldn't allow Bigducky to compose his own messages.

profrags and LivingAngryCheese like this.
  14. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Big ducky?

15. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

My name is spelled the exact same way as the antichrist, so yeah that's the d

16. Robijnvogel

You're called Donald?

Pyure likes this.
  17. LivingAngryCheese

LivingAngryCheese Over-Achiever

Alright, vote sg. It seems unlike him to defend robijn randomly like that, and we need to get some discussion going.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

18. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Damien is my name.

LivingAngryCheese likes this.
  19. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Sent from a new shaznature because vote robijn

20. profrags

profrags Guest

Now that I'm reading the role sheet, again, I realized cupid can easily kill two of the mafia/town if he guesses correctly and pairs them together then somehow gets people to lynch one of the two... That's a scary thought O.0