Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by VictiniX888, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Who is Cupid?????

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

2. Lethosos

Lethosos New Member

*picks nose*

*picks Bigbig*

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

016Nojr likes this.
  3. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

This almost looks like legitimate analysis except that you switched your vote from one hypothetical mafia to another hypothetical mafia.

Still, I appreciate that you're playing for realz :)

4. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Picks as in what?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

5. Robijnvogel

Robijnvogel Well-Known Member

"Picks" as in "votes"

But c'mon guys. Please give me a day or two to observe biggy's playing style before lynching him. You've all had your chance(s) as well.
    Same with Victini's friend, btw.

6. Robijnvogel

Actually that makes sense. If you think multiple people may be wolves because of a "set-suspicion", it is safer to kill off the less experienced player among them first.

If you're wrong, this may mean that the experienced player is town and you may have prevented ridding the game of a valuable towny.

If you're right, you just lynch the experienced player in the next round.

7. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

Night 1

8. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

Yes. Although it some games there is a night phase in which mafia and neutral actions must be completed. This is more prominent when you're playing with others irl, as actions are done during the night when everyone's eyes are closed.

9. dylanpiera

dylanpiera New Member

I started to wonder why ya'll where nicknaming me Big D all of the sudden. Untill I looked at the player list...

10. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Lol

11. dylanpiera

dylanpiera New Member

The original mafia games run on a D/N cycle.
    At Day someone is lynched and people can disuss things.
    At night power roles do things, but nobody, besides the magia, can talk to eachother.

N0 is also known as the time where the GM is sending out role Pm's and where cop's with N0 check will get their random cop scan.

In our standarized werewolf meta,
    Day is when everything is targeted,
    and night is the period between "Day end" and "Day recap" where the GM calculates stuff.

Now someone explain to me why I typed this wall on my phone at 2 am.

12. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

That's somethin'.

13. erindalc

erindalc Popular Member

You know you can quote people's posts on tapatalk right?

14. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

Yes

erindalc likes this.
  15. Bigdbigd03

Bigdbigd03 New Member

He was just right there

16. VictiniX888

VictiniX888 New Member

Just a friendly reminder, 6 hours till day end

17. eweshuen

eweshuen Guest

Why you do this? :(

18. eweshuen

eweshuen Guest

Vote bigd, cause nojr's theory seems legit

016Nojr likes this.
  19. SoraZodia

SoraZodia Forum Ghost Third Party Pack Team Mod Developer

Vote Nojr on the off chance that he's a mafia targeting BigD for a easy lynch.

20. Robijnvogel

Even though this is the only vote on sg, I think the reasoning behind it is very weak. In my interpretation, Sgbros was just looking for an argument to vote Pyure. And it's day one, so aren't we all?
    However, LAC's post seems a failed attempt to distract us from something else. I don't know what, but as of now, I don't trust him.

Vote LAC

This won't really change anything either, but at least I have a somewhat founded vote now...