Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Now that I'm reading the role sheet, again, I realized cupid can easily kill two of the mafia/town if he guesses correctly and pairs them together then somehow gets people to lynch one of the two... That's a scary thought O.0
Who is Cupid?????

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote bigd, I think bigd and Pyure might be two of our mafias, looks like bigd is trying to protect Pyure. If bigd turns out maf, then Pyure is probably too
This almost looks like legitimate analysis except that you switched your vote from one hypothetical mafia to another hypothetical mafia.

Still, I appreciate that you're playing for realz :)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Picks as in what?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Picks as in what?

"Picks" as in "votes"

But c'mon guys. Please give me a day or two to observe biggy's playing style before lynching him. You've all had your chance(s) as well.
Same with Victini's friend, btw.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
This almost looks like legitimate analysis except that you switched your vote from one hypothetical mafia to another hypothetical mafia.

Still, I appreciate that you're playing for realz :)
Actually that makes sense. If you think multiple people may be wolves because of a "set-suspicion", it is safer to kill off the less experienced player among them first.

If you're wrong, this may mean that the experienced player is town and you may have prevented ridding the game of a valuable towny.

If you're right, you just lynch the experienced player in the next round.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Basically

So D1

Yes. Although it some games there is a night phase in which mafia and neutral actions must be completed. This is more prominent when you're playing with others irl, as actions are done during the night when everyone's eyes are closed.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Lol

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I've never heard n1 nor played irl

The original mafia games run on a D/N cycle.
At Day someone is lynched and people can disuss things.
At night power roles do things, but nobody, besides the magia, can talk to eachother.

N0 is also known as the time where the GM is sending out role Pm's and where cop's with N0 check will get their random cop scan.

In our standarized werewolf meta,
Day is when everything is targeted,
and night is the period between "Day end" and "Day recap" where the GM calculates stuff.

Now someone explain to me why I typed this wall on my phone at 2 am.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
That's somethin'.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
That's somethin'.

You know you can quote people's posts on tapatalk right?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
He was just right there

E

eweshuen

lynch ewesh always vote last

Why you do this? :(

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Nojr on the off chance that he's a mafia targeting BigD for a easy lynch.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nuuu
What has he ever done to you
Vote pyure

Alright, vote sg. It seems unlike him to defend robijn randomly like that, and we need to get some discussion going.

Even though this is the only vote on sg, I think the reasoning behind it is very weak. In my interpretation, Sgbros was just looking for an argument to vote Pyure. And it's day one, so aren't we all?
However, LAC's post seems a failed attempt to distract us from something else. I don't know what, but as of now, I don't trust him.

Vote LAC

This won't really change anything either, but at least I have a somewhat founded vote now...