Sora (1) - Erin
Sg (1) - LAC
Nojr (1) - Sora
LAC (1) - Robin
Not yet voted: @Someone Else 37

4 hours (and some 20 minutes) till day end

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Now that I'm reading the role sheet, again, I realized cupid can easily kill two of the mafia/town if he guesses correctly and pairs them together then somehow gets people to lynch one of the two... That's a scary thought O.0
After re-reading the role sheet, I realized that this is nonsense. If the lovers die, cupid loses.
However, if at least one of the lovers is a wolf, the lovers (and cupid) can only win if the wolves win. This could practically turn the towny lover into a werewolf.
Ugh... no, the towny lover still wins if town wins, even if they're dead, however, joining the wolves may prove to be a safer play.

Also, the doctor's description doesn't fit. He doesn't have "just one" antidote.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Even though this is the only vote on sg, I think the reasoning behind it is very weak. In my interpretation, Sgbros was just looking for an argument to vote Pyure. And it's day one, so aren't we all?
However, LAC's post seems a failed attempt to distract us from something else. I don't know what, but as of now, I don't trust him.

Vote LAC

This won't really change anything either, but at least I have a somewhat founded vote now...
Nobody else finds this suspicious? Of course the reasoning behind it was weak, it was literally the only lead at that time. This happens most games. I go, hey guys let's actually discuss, and somebody goes YOU'RE A WOLF FOR MAKING US DISCUSS. Anyone with half a brain can see how bad your argument is, and due to this post I know have a legitimate suspicion that you two are wolves. If I die today, I wouldn't be surprised if it was those two.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I find it funny that most of this D1 has been pointless bickering more than discussion....

For now, I have no real reads on anyone except maybe Rob. He's jumping around a lot, and I'm not sure if it's to generate discussion or get an easy lynch of a town.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The original mafia games run on a D/N cycle.
At Day someone is lynched and people can disuss things.
At night power roles do things, but nobody, besides the magia, can talk to eachother.

N0 is also known as the time where the GM is sending out role Pm's and where cop's with N0 check will get their random cop scan.

In our standarized werewolf meta,
Day is when everything is targeted,
and night is the period between "Day end" and "Day recap" where the GM calculates stuff.

Now someone explain to me why I typed this wall on my phone at 2 am.
You're a wolf wanting to look helpful? jks jks

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Logically, Bigd has already won the game...
Since there are no lovers to die, he can not lose.

And thanks LAC, for fruitlessly making me look suspicious right before day's end.
I'm going to say either Nojr is a wolf, or the ones he was accusing (except bigd) are a good guess.

If you really distrust me, then vote for me. Losing me wouldn't be that disastrous to town anyway.

For now I am going to vote sora for being rather inactive.

Reactions: profrags and Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Logically, Bigd has already won the game...
Since there are no lovers to die, he can not lose.

And thanks LAC, for fruitlessly making me look suspicious right before day's end.
I'm going to say either Nojr is a wolf, or the ones he was accusing (except bigd) are a good guess.

If you really distrust me, then vote for me. Losing me wouldn't be that disastrous to town anyway.

For now I am going to vote sora for being rather inactive.
I had to double-check that...
A careful reading actually suggests that he cannot win.

This: "The cupid wins if the lovers survive until the end of the game."
!= "The cupid wins if the lovers do not die before the end of the game."

@VikeStep : You're pocketing me a bit.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I had to double-check that...
A careful reading actually suggests that he cannot win.

This: "The cupid wins if the lovers survive until the end of the game."
!= "The cupid wins if the lovers do not die before the end of the game."

@VikeStep : You're pocketing me a bit.
All lovers do survive until the end of the game, because there are none.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
All lovers do survive until the end of the game, because there are none.
You cannot say that null (no lovers) equals all.

Lets put this another way!

If lovers.survived() { // Crap, null reference exception, cupid cannot win
cupid.wins = true
}

If lovers != null && lovers.survived() { // cupid does not win
cupid.wins = true
}

If lovers == null || lovers.survived() { // cupid wins, but this wasn't the rule specified.
cupid.wins = true
}

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese