[1.7.10] Boundless Expanse-A different take on FTB Infinity

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
The next patch has been submitted and will be out in the next few days. Changelog will come later.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
Just a little update. Version 1.1.0 of the pack has been released. This includes the Sci-Fi age which can be seen HERE in more detail.
There will also be a new reddit post with the packs stats since release so go check that out! :)

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
Changelog for version 1.1.0:

New Quarry Upgrade Process
BC Quarry --> Ender Quarry --> Digital Miner

Digital Miner now requires Graphite instead of silicon

There's now an option to use Ethanol to make Plastic. Although less efficient.

Added Draconic Evolution (Fully Integrated)
Added RF Tools (Fully Integrated)
Added Brandon's core
Added McJtyLib

Updated Mods:
Buildcraft
Fastcraft
Forbidden Magic
Open Computers
Resource Loader
Storage Drawers

Reactions: Fortanono

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
An issue where you could not craft HDPE balls in the PRC has been discovered and will be fixed in the next patch. For those who wish to fix the issue now can download this file. HERE

You will have to replace your current mekanism script with the one linked.

Bluedog444

Jul 29, 2019
I am happy to announce that Erindalc is officially part of the dev team and will be working on the new food tree for the modpack.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
An issue where you could not craft HDPE balls in the PRC has been discovered and will be fixed in the next patch. For those who wish to fix the issue now can download this file. HERE

You will have to replace your current mekanism script with the one linked.
Speaking of HDPE, it's always been a glaring issue to me that Substrate (which you have to make to get Ethylene) is now useless. Maybe use the plastic sheets to get Substrate and not the Pellets themselves?

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Any plans to add immersive engineering?
I don't think so, because we've been relying on Mekanism's steel production as a major part of the progression, and we don't want to change that by adding a blast furnace. But we gotta see what Bluedog thinks.

Nicolás Granelli

Jul 29, 2019
IRC Evilcraft was part of the modpack at some point . I'm curious about why was removed. I don't really know the mod, but it seems interesting and I was looking for a modpack to try it

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
IRC Evilcraft was part of the modpack at some point . I'm curious about why was removed. I don't really know the mod, but it seems interesting and I was looking for a modpack to try it
It was because I was doing the magic stuff, and I had a hard time learning it. Sorry.

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Hey,

Bluedog is currently caught up in IRL stuff, so I am now the lead dev of this project. Erindalc will still be working on this project, and he will maintain the tech-based stuff that is currently in the pack, as well as the upcoming nature tree and whatever else he wants to work on. I will still work on magic, and also an entirely new tech path that hasn't been established yet (likely either steampunk or Pneumaticcraft-based).

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Steampunk? Flaxbeard's Steam Powered Mod comes in mind and Railcraft does that too. And for some reason Immersive Engineering
Those will likely be in the progression, though maybe not Flaxbeards only because it doesn't have any resources to gate stuff with. But I'll figure out how to include them.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So as to my ideas for improving the tech tree, some of the buildcraft things have had their recipes removed for the time being if you haven't noticed. I have a couple ideas as to where to put them to make them optional in the tech tree like thaumcraft is for magic.