Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@LivingAngryCheese mind if chaos in wolfville and trials of murder switch places on the queue even if it isn't neccesary? I don't really want to host two games in a row, and CIW is a short game after all.

Also shazam, you should put CIW in the OP somewhere in case someone else needs to run a filler game. You could also add new filler game concepts as they're created.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
@LivingAngryCheese mind if chaos in wolfville and trials of murder switch places on the queue even if it isn't neccesary? I don't really want to host two games in a row, and CIW is a short game after all.

Also shazam, you should put CIW in the OP somewhere in case someone else needs to run a filler game. You could also add new filler game concepts as they're created.
Sorry I didn't notice this. Yeah that's fine

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I actually came up with an idea for another filler game. The main idea is anyone with at least two votes on them at the end of the day will die. There are also only two wolves, so they could act together to get free kills, or split up and kill that way, or just not vote at all to try and avoid suspicion. Of course they also have their own wolfkill as well. I feel like any more than two and the village stands no chance. But this is just an idea, so yeah.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
I actually came up with an idea for another filler game. The main idea is anyone with at least two votes on them at the end of the day will die. There are also only two wolves, so they could act together to get free kills, or split up and kill that way, or just not vote at all to try and avoid suspicion. Of course they also have their own wolfkill as well. I feel like any more than two and the village stands no chance. But this is just an idea, so yeah.
omg want

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Sounds cool, can't wait for you to develop it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Actually, I think I'll run Seconded! just as is. (that's the name by the way, Seconded!) It'll be experimental and I won't change anything during it. Afterwards we can discuss on what worked and what didn't, see about maybe adding some village power roles. So here it is:
  • Follows basic werewolf rules, with a twist!
  • Everyone with at least two votes on them at the end of the day gets lynched.
  • There are two wolves. They each can vote and share a wolfkill.
  • Village wins by killing all wolves, wolves kill by overwhelming the village, as per the norm.
Add that to the queue if you will.

Reactions: dylanpiera

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, I think I'll run Seconded! just as is. (that's the name by the way, Seconded!) It'll be experimental and I won't change anything during it. Afterwards we can discuss on what worked and what didn't, see about maybe adding some village power roles. So here it is:
  • Village wins by killing all wolves, wolves kill by overwhelming the village, as per the norm.
God Gor stahp with the ideas ;-;

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Well the quese is better off full of gor than entirely empty.
Confirming: You want to add Seconded! to the queue?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@Shazam08 after this game ends could I try to run Chaos in Woldville? @goreae you could polish Mariage in Monocon while I run the minigame.
Actually I'm considering this run of it a final test run. Last run was screwed up because I messed up with information and then the concept was still new. Now people know what's up and can properly strategize beforehand. Last time we never really got a good feel for how powerful the wolf ratio is because the information screwup revealed one wolf and another died day one.

And also, marriage in monocon doesn't need much work at all. It's basically the base monocon game with the marriage aspect tacked on plus a couple new roles that alter the mechanic, like a marriage counselor that's basically a marriage seer.

Also also, shazam doesn't control the queue like that. If you want to cut in line, you have to ask everyone you're cutting if they're okay with it.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Actually I'm considering this run of it a final test run. Last run was screwed up because I messed up with information and then the concept was still new. Now people know what's up and can properly strategize beforehand. Last time we never really got a good feel for how powerful the wolf ratio is because the information screwup revealed one wolf and another died day one.

And also, marriage in monocon doesn't need much work at all. It's basically the base monocon game with the marriage aspect tacked on plus a couple new roles that alter the mechanic, like a marriage counselor that's basically a marriage seer.

Also also, shazam doesn't control the queue like that. If you want to cut in line, you have to ask everyone you're cutting if they're okay with it.
Ok. I was thinking about running the minigame because it was pretty simple and I could see how GMing is without running a complicated game that ATM would be too much for me.