Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
PRESENTING!
THE WEREWOLF CHEESES!

Each person may nominate one player for each award PRIVATELY in PM to me. You MAY NOT nominate yourself for any award, even if you reply believe you deserve it. Most of these awards are for game hosters, not players, except for best villager player and best wolf player, so get some good games up! Every month, silver cheeses will be given out for games that have happened since the last awards, but every year on the first of March, golden cheeses will be given out for the games from the very beginning! Nominations end on the Sunday following the start of nominations.

GOLDEN CHEESE AWARDS:

Best game - For the player who hosted the most enjoyable game of ALL TIME.
Best villager player - For the player who has played the best as a villager in ALL OF TIME.
Best wolf player - For the player who has played the best as a wolf in ALL OF TIME.
Best host - For the player who has hosted most perfectly in ALL OF TIME.
Most interesting game mechanic - For the host who has created the most interesting game mechanic of ALL TIME.
Most interesting role - For the host who has created the most interesting role of ALL TIME.
Best game series - For the host(s) who has/have created the best game series.
Is that including the first wave or is this just for games after staxed revived it? Because I noticed that eunomiac wasn't on that host leaderboard thing.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Is that including the first wave or is this just for games after staxed revived it? Because I noticed that eunomiac wasn't on that host leaderboard thing.
Oh, I only came after the revive. Seeing as the golden cheeses are for all time, yes the ones before can be nominated.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You know what? Put me on the queue for another round of Chaos in Wolfville:
  • Everyone has the ability to either watch someone or kill someone each night.
  • Watching someone will tell the player who the player visited and who visited that player.
  • There is one investigator who has a third option: immunity. He becomes immune to night attacks while guarding. As a balancing point, his identity is made public.
  • Order of Operations are as follows: Lynch, Watch, Kills.
  • Kill order is decided via RNG. Lynch still comes first each night. The investigator's block power is fit into the kills section, and as such isn't a guaranteed immunity.
  • One fourth of the players (rounded down) are wolves. So a 15 player game has 3 wolves, a 16 player game has 4.
  • There is a lynch. There is no nobody. The only roles are villager, wolf, investigator.
Note: the investigator no longer gets any feedback on guarding, which should make attacking the investigator a lot less risky.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
goreae, I'm curious:
Say 5 people visit the investigator on N1.
  • Villager1 watches the investigator
  • Villager2 watches the investigator
  • Wolf1 murders the investigator
  • Wolf2 murders the investigator
  • Wolf3 murders the investigator

What does villager1 see in his feedback? (Investigator is probably dead at this point, so make that assumption if it makes a difference)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
goreae, I'm curious:
Say 5 people visit the investigator on N1.
  • Villager1 watches the investigator
  • Villager2 watches the investigator
  • Wolf1 murders the investigator
  • Wolf2 murders the investigator
  • Wolf3 murders the investigator

What does villager1 see in his feedback? (Investigator is probably dead at this point, so make that assumption if it makes a difference)

I'd say villager 1 would see:
Villager2, Wolf1, Wolf2 and Wolf3 visited <investigator>

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'd say villager 1 would see:
Villager2, Wolf1, Wolf2 and Wolf3 visited <investigator>
Precisely.
I think so too and I think that's good. I realize it seems obvious, I just want a really strong understanding of it.
I often ask seemingly obvious questions to make sure I have a firm understanding of it. It's fine.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I feel obliged to post a link to this story here. Because werewolves. Also because this is the start of the Shadows over Innistrad block storyline, and may well be incorporated into a future Werewolf game I create.

Reactions: Shazam08

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
For those who are interested, there is a massive game signup over at Mafia Universe

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/threads/1201

Currently has 41 participants. It's meant to be a big cross-forum thing.

Again, I will say please don't signup if you don't think you can be active to read the massive amount of posts there will be.

Also don't sign up if all you are going to do is antismite

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
For those who are interested, there is a massive game signup over at Mafia Universe

http://www.mafiauniverse.com/threads/1201

Currently has 41 participants. It's meant to be a big cross-forum thing.

Again, I will say please don't signup if you don't think you can be active to read the massive amount of posts there will be.

Also don't sign up if all you are going to do is antismite
Do you think this mishmash will run into the time when I should be hosting a game?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hmm it seems like it would, but I'd probably be dead by then.
@Shazam08 in the unlikely event that I survive that long, would it be possible for my game to be moved back a little? It's unlikely that it will need to be by the way.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Hmm it seems like it would, but I'd probably be dead by then.
@Shazam08 in the unlikely event that I survive that long, would it be possible for my game to be moved back a little? It's unlikely that it will need to be by the way.
Actually, Goreae has one of his short games coming up. @goreae in the unlikely event that I would survive that long in the mishmash game, would it be possible to host your game before mine?

Also, have we ever considered hosting a cross-forum game here?