Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Actually, Goreae has one of his short games coming up. @goreae in the unlikely event that I would survive that long in the mishmash game, would it be possible to host your game before mine?

Also, have we ever considered hosting a cross-forum game here?
That's what I was thinking too. That's just what the game is meant for!

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't think so. 4:00 into

Its like the equivalent of your buddy appearing in the local news, like a thousand miles behind camera where you can barely see him.

I couldn't find the place I initially "see" you, but this works too.
Lol "VikeStep quit IRC"

Why were you looking at the chat Pyure?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Later I'll do Marriage at Monocon. I'll let a couple games queue up first though. Here's what I've come up with for that:

A player may propose to another player. If the other player says yes they become married and their win conditions become merged. Here's how:

CROST members absorb the win condition of their spouse, whatever that may be, while not affecting their spouse's win condition in any way.
If a wolf marries a villager, the wolf absorbs the village win condition.
When your spouse dies, your win condition goes back to the default. When a player dies, the win condition they had at death is locked.
You can only be married to one person at a time. You can only leave a marriage by your spouse dying.
The adulterer is a special case. He can have two spouses at the same time, and his win condition doesn't change.

This is of course tentative and any questions comments or concerns are very much so appreciated.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Yo @Shazam08 I prettied up my monocon rolesheet. Add it to the queue pretty please. Note that the dead are encouraged to like the posts of the living in this game. To see what effect it has on the game.
Done. Its beauty almost hides that it'll break our tie for second. :p

Questions!
  1. Rule #7: Ooh, pick me! I know how this one works out!
  2. Additional Note #4: Gag orders are hard to pull off, but I can see why you're doing it. Can you define what he can and can't say a little more? Could a Moon-Moon say, for example, "My teammates are wolves" or "I am against the village"? If not, can you make a definitive statement/rule that encompasses that?
  3. Chap: Can he vote for two different people?
  4. Investigator: He only gets his targets' teams, or their roles too?
  5. Moon-moon: What happens if the wolves meet their team's win condition, but the Moon-moon is still alive (and has at least one teammate)?
  6. Identity Theif: Now listen heer. Also- does he see the results of the papers he steals? Is he like a Seer, but his results go to another player instead of him?
  7. Unicorn: Is the target notified of the decoys?
  8. Wasp: Pyure votes for the Wasp, then changes his vote to Vikestep before the end of the day. Can the Wasp kill Pyure?
  9. Grunt: Do attacks include lynches?
  10. Janitor: When does he choose his target, the night of their death? If he changes someone's cause of death and they die a week later, will their cause of death still be the one that the Janitor set forth? Does the Janitor have to change the message to an existing cause (Wolfkill, lynch, adulterer, etc) or can they make up their own? Important questions I swear.
If a wolf marries a villager, the wolf absorbs the village win condition.
Danger!

The wolf would be compelled to reveal his teammates, and the wolf convo would never be a safe place to share information. Would you consider switching it around, where the villager absorbs the wolf's condition?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Done. Its beauty almost hides that it'll break our tie for second. :p

Questions!
  1. Rule #7: Ooh, pick me! I know how this one works out!
  2. Additional Note #4: Gag orders are hard to pull off, but I can see why you're doing it. Can you define what he can and can't say a little more? Could a Moon-Moon say, for example, "My teammates are wolves" or "I am against the village"? If not, can you make a definitive statement/rule that encompasses that?
  3. Chap: Can he vote for two different people?
  4. Investigator: He only gets his targets' teams, or their roles too?
  5. Moon-moon: What happens if the wolves meet their team's win condition, but the Moon-moon is still alive (and has at least one teammate)?
  6. Identity Theif: Now listen heer. Also- does he see the results of the papers he steals? Is he like a Seer, but his results go to another player instead of him?
  7. Unicorn: Is the target notified of the decoys?
  8. Wasp: Pyure votes for the Wasp, then changes his vote to Vikestep before the end of the day. Can the Wasp kill Pyure?
  9. Grunt: Do attacks include lynches?
  10. Janitor: When does he choose his target, the night of their death? If he changes someone's cause of death and they die a week later, will their cause of death still be the one that the Janitor set forth? Does the Janitor have to change the message to an existing cause (Wolfkill, lynch, adulterer, etc) or can they make up their own? Important questions I swear.

Danger!

The wolf would be compelled to reveal his teammates, and the wolf convo would never be a safe place to share information. Would you consider switching it around, where the villager absorbs the wolf's condition?
  1. Eh may lose the like thing. I dunno. We'll see.
  2. Basically the moon-moon is not allowed to reveal as a wolf. Common sense is to be used here, and any attempt to try and bypass that (Like saying that your win condition involves slaughtering the town) will result in a smite. If it looks like you're trying to access a loophole, you perish.
  3. Yes it can.
  4. I meant to change it to he gets the roles, but I forgot.
  5. If the wolves meet their condition and the moon-moon is still alive (with a surviving teammate) everyone (but surviving CROST members of course) loses.
  6. He's a single-use untrustworthy but provable seer. For all you know he's working with the wolves and got the unicorn to make a wolf look like a chap. Or a grunt look like the muscle man.
  7. No they are not.
  8. Yes. So long as pyure has voted for the wasp at some point it counts.
  9. Attack is defined as any death but lynch and smite. That should really be a standard definition.
  10. The janitor targets them the night they die as a balancing point. If they don't actually die that night then it's as if nothing happened. The janitor can pick a specific role to have done the kill, or I guess do whatever COD they want I guess why not.
And as for the marriage thing, I was thinking of switching it around a bit. I want a villager/wolf union to be sorta neutral sorta not. The wolf shouldn't be entirely on the wolf side, but he shouldn't care about the village winning either.

Here's my idea: The wolves generally frown upon marrying outside the pack, and as such the wolf keeps their spouse secret. The villager will absorb the wolf condition, but will not be added to the wolf convo.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
  1. Eh may lose the like thing. I dunno. We'll see.
  2. Basically the moon-moon is not allowed to reveal as a wolf. Common sense is to be used here, and any attempt to try and bypass that (Like saying that your win condition involves slaughtering the town) will result in a smite. If it looks like you're trying to access a loophole, you perish.
  3. Yes it can.
  4. I meant to change it to he gets the roles, but I forgot.
  5. If the wolves meet their condition and the moon-moon is still alive (with a surviving teammate) everyone (but surviving CROST members of course) loses.
  6. He's a single-use untrustworthy but provable seer. For all you know he's working with the wolves and got the unicorn to make a wolf look like a chap. Or a grunt look like the muscle man.
  7. No they are not.
  8. Yes. So long as pyure has voted for the wasp at some point it counts.
  9. Attack is defined as any death but lynch and smite. That should really be a standard definition.
  10. The janitor targets them the night they die as a balancing point. If they don't actually die that night then it's as if nothing happened. The janitor can pick a specific role to have done the kill, or I guess do whatever COD they want I guess why not.
And as for the marriage thing, I was thinking of switching it around a bit. I want a villager/wolf union to be sorta neutral sorta not. The wolf shouldn't be entirely on the wolf side, but he shouldn't care about the village winning either.

Here's my idea: The wolves generally frown upon marrying outside the pack, and as such the wolf keeps their spouse secret. The villager will absorb the wolf condition, but will not be added to the wolf convo.
How do they keep it secret?