Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Ok. I was thinking about running the minigame because it was pretty simple and I could see how GMing is without running a complicated game that ATM would be too much for me.
Feel free to run it after monocon. I'll probably want a break in between that and Seconded! But be wary, while CIW is a simple game in terms of roles, it can be quite confusing to GM. In normal "simple" games, you have few people actually using powers nightly. In CIW, you have everyone using some power every night and everyone who uses a power gets feedback.

I'd suggest if you really want a simple game, go to the basics of the basics. Wolves, a seer, and a bodyguard or two. The rest are vanillagers. It's a very easy game to host and can be really fun to play as you can't rely on roleclaims.

Reactions: Fraction2

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Feel free to run it after monocon. I'll probably want a break in between that and Seconded! But be wary, while CIW is a simple game in terms of roles, it can be quite confusing to GM. In normal "simple" games, you have few people actually using powers nightly. In CIW, you have everyone using some power every night and everyone who uses a power gets feedback.
Cool
I'd suggest if you really want a simple game, go to the basics of the basics. Wolves, a seer, and a bodyguard or two. The rest are vanillagers. It's a very easy game to host and can be really fun to play as you can't rely on roleclaims.

I may do that actually.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Actually, you could use @Eunomiac 's game. The very first game on these forums. But without the weird lynching system. Here's the rolesheet:
The Roles Defined:
  • Werewolf: The basic member of the Werewolf Team. At night, the Werewolves wake together, and choose a member of the Villager team to kill.
  • Villager: The basic member of the Villager Team. Villagers have no special powers. Protect your Seer, watch out for the Hoodlum, and fight to save your town.
  • Seer: The most important single member of the Villager's team, the Seer wakes each night, chooses a player, and learns if they are a Werewolf.
  • Bodyguard: Each night, the Bodyguard chooses a player to protect. Any attempt to kill the chosen player that night fails. The Bodyguard cannot choose the same player two nights in a row, and may not choose him/herself.
I left out the two additional wolf variants. They're kinda unnecessary. The rest is basic werewolf stuff.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Actually, you could use @Eunomiac 's game. The very first game on these forums. But without the weird lynching system. Here's the rolesheet:
Cool, thanks. What was the weird lynching system?
The Roles Defined:
  • Werewolf: The basic member of the Werewolf Team. At night, the Werewolves wake together, and choose a member of the Villager team to kill.
  • Villager: The basic member of the Villager Team. Villagers have no special powers. Protect your Seer, watch out for the Hoodlum, and fight to save your town.
  • Seer: The most important single member of the Villager's team, the Seer wakes each night, chooses a player, and learns if they are a Werewolf.
  • Bodyguard: Each night, the Bodyguard chooses a player to protect. Any attempt to kill the chosen player that night fails. The Bodyguard cannot choose the same player two nights in a row, and may not choose him/herself.
I'll probably want to add that the bodyguard dies when he protects a player. I'll do that when I get home from school.
I left out the two additional wolf variants. They're kinda unnecessary. The rest is basic werewolf stuff.
Kewl.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Cool, thanks. What was the weird lynching system?

I'll probably want to add that the bodyguard dies when he protects a player. I'll do that when I get home from school.
Kewl.
Nah the bodyguard should live. The guard dying after guarding is a balancing point when the village has more powers. In this game, the guard surviving makes more sense.

And the lynching system was based on the party game version. You vote someone and then someone seconds and the gut makes a defense and then you vote yay or nay. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
The Roles Defined:
I remember that game ^^
I wasn't actually playing at the time, but I believe I joined the next game or something.

It was all the way back in 2013. People come and go but I came back. Sign me up for the next game please! : )

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Nah the bodyguard should live. The guard dying after guarding is a balancing point when the village has more powers. In this game, the guard surviving makes more sense.

And the lynching system was based on the party game version. You vote someone and then someone seconds and the gut makes a defense and then you vote yay or nay. Rinse and repeat.
That's a true weird lynching system, also I'm in the mood of making a game, so
Person - this is your vanilla villager. - He doesn't know much about other people. He's just a simple guy.
Bad Guy - your vanilla wolf. - All the Bad Guys communicate and they decide who they will kill when the night comes. They know the identity of people in their organisation, but they don't know anything about other people
Guard - may choose to protect a player each night. Cannot choose the same player two days in a row, everyday they will have to change the player they protect. They do NOT die when they succefully protect a player. Protected player is not informed about being protected. - He's the Guard. He hates good people dieing, but he has no problem killing Bad Guys.
Watcher - a standard seer. - When he looks at you he can see what secrets you are hiding.
Also the rules:
1.Standard Werewolf rule aplie.
2.There is no Nobody, you must vote for a player.
2.Seer's power activates on D2.
4.I must be invited to every convo.
5.Providing any usefull information after you're dead means that you get smited.
6.There may be up to 2 seers and 4 Guards.
7.Every rule below this one is null and void.
8.Pyure is automaticaly lynched.
Wind Conditions:
Town - lynch all the bad guys.
Bad guys - be equal or outnumber the town
@Shazam08 add this game to the queue, between @goreae's games, right goreae?

Last edited:

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Small announcement:

I'm gonna be gone till may due to exams. Till then!

(You can leave me on the list)

edit: This announcement is overdue and should've been posted two or so weeks ago ;)

Reactions: Shazam08

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
So I had an idea for a villager in any game with vampires...

A glassmaker. Once per night, may determine if a player is a vampire, although this does not tell the player what specific type of vampire of there are multiple.