Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Eruantien, can you clarify for all parties whether a wolf-kill would show as "eaten" vs "murdered/killed/something-else"?

I don't feel this question is angleshooting: I could ask this as town or wolf.
Yes, it would. Kills made by a Yoma or the wolves would both show as "eaten". Unless it is stated explicitly that a player was not eaten, it can be assumed that they were eaten by a creature.

edit: if this is a poor method, let me know... I'm flexible

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Really quick to just say I'm cheating before you even read my message. I worked hard on that. -_-
If its not actually WW information, then yeah, sorry a bit (but you should 100% have mentioned that its just a joke or wahtever it is.)

The reason for this: Its normal for advanced mafia players to leave breadcrumbs in their posts. But doing so is offset by the dangers of pointing ppl to them. If you just up and tell people after you die that you left breadcrumbs, well, it busts the game. Hence my concern.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
If its not actually WW information, then yeah, sorry a bit (but you should 100% have mentioned that its just a joke or wahtever it is.)

The reason for this: Its normal for advanced mafia players to leave breadcrumbs in their posts. But doing so is offset by the dangers of pointing ppl to them. If you just up and tell people after you die that you left breadcrumbs, well, it busts the game. Hence my concern.
Okay yeah it's just a joke. A really great joke. That I unfortunately couldn't finish.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yes, it would. Kills made by a Yoma or the wolves would both show as "eaten". Unless it is stated explicitly that a player was not eaten, it can be assumed that they were eaten by a creature.

edit: if this is a poor method, let me know... I'm flexible
No, its not poor, it just needed clarifying. This is 100% up to the GM to decide how much information they wanna share.

A townie would look at that recap and potentially say "wow, two yomas". Which is still plausibly true, but its more likely we just saw a regular wolf + yoma kill.

Reactions: Eruantien

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Pyure let's keep this going
Hook a bro up with some reasons sir.

If you're interested, I'm voting spwnX because he avoided the investigation last night, and town-spwnX usually at least makes some sort of effort.

Wolf-spwnX will sometimes just try to fly under the radar. Ditto neuter-spwnX unfortunately. But I seriously doubt he's town.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Hook a bro up with some reasons sir.

If you're interested, I'm voting spwnX because he avoided the investigation last night, and town-spwnX usually at least makes some sort of effort.

Wolf-spwnX will sometimes just try to fly under the radar. Ditto neuter-spwnX unfortunately. But I seriously doubt he's town.
Honestly only because other people voted for you yesterday, and you were the last post, and I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Totally random question: Does anyone think it likely we'd have two vampires? There is definitely room for two duplicates, but if I were making the game I wouldn't have more than 3 total neutrals with only 18 players.

eeffoc

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-smite Erindalc
I might not be able to follow the rest of today, that's the reason for the early anti-smite.

Sent from my phoney using tapatalk2.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Anti-smite Erindalc
I might not be able to follow the rest of today, that's the reason for the early anti-smite.

Sent from my phoney using tapatalk2.
You probably want to boldface that.

Anywho, I'm going to vote for LivingAngryCheese for now, at least. I'm not entirely sure what he was up to yesterday, but if he's a wolf and managed to get himself unlynched by claiming Tanner yesterday... that's pretty impressive.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
(8) the_j485 - lenscas, RealKC, goreae, erindalc, Vikestep, RJS, Pyure
(3) Pyure - Someone Else 37, 016Nojr, LivingAngryCheese
(2) RJS - Spwnx, the_j485
(1) sgbros - fowltief
(1) fowltief - sgbros
(1) Shazam08 - SoraZodia
(1) erindalc - eeffoc
You forgot my vote...I did vote but I don't remember for who...doesn't make a difference anyway
Welp, there's no way I'm going to read all of the stuff from day 1 ._.